Shout Your Love

Star, You

The very first chapter.. Hope you'll like it, guys :))


Shin hye enjoying her time with bake some chocolate vanilla sponge and brew a glass of coffee latte with cream. Since it’s still early for her going out on her holiday, she just want to have her warm breakfast accompany by sweet melody of music that fill all around her house. And due to their hectic schedule of her parents, she must having that’s all alone.

Shin hye : She moves her body in rhythm through the music “nana..na..na…naa” she humming with her hand busily stir the coffee 

After she finished with the drink, she cut off the sponge and plating it “With the last touch, and….” She pouring some melted brown chocolate on the top of the cake “Done” she smile brightly looking at her creation “It’s look yummy”

Shin hye take set of the breakfast to her backyard, and without her forgetting she get along her radio that already accompany her since she start to make her food. 

Shin hye : “It’s a nice day, the sun shining brightly” she stare to the sky 

The broadcaster : “Okay, guys… that’s song from CN Blue- Can’t Stop. The sweet music for accompany your breakfast on this nice day. The song that standing on the top of Music Chart for 3 week straight till today , it had written by the lead who is truly handsome and has charm whenever he sing with his husky voice”

Shin hye : she sip her coffee “How I hope that song will be the gift on my birthday from my special person” she smile over her thought

The broadcaster: “It’s sound like he confess to someone special and convince her that he truly love her.. Huuuuhhh.. Romantic right?”

Shin hye : nodded and filling herself with the chocolate vanilla sponge that immediately melted in . 

The broadcaster : “I bet that every woman out there will melting if their LOVE want to confess on the public.. Right girl ? Hahaha” she make joke

Shin hye : “Yeah.. I want it too” she giggling

The broadcaster : “So, for this special day section, we have special program called “Shout Your Love”. For every boyfriend, you can take this opportunity to confess in public your love like the song… Woooohooooo.. Are you excited guys?”

Shin hye : widen her eyes “Woahhh.. It’s amazing”

The broadcaster : “Come on all boyfriend call us at 0106xxxxx NOW!!! We only take 3 lucky persons with this… Call now or you’ll regret”

Shin hye : “Is this only for boyfriend?” she fill the sponge to her pouty mouth

The broadcaster : “Okay, who want to shout your love, call us now!!!… Hurry up, only the lucky 3 guys who can make it.. so-

Suddenly the ringtone call heard

Shin hye :”Ohh.. There’s a caller”

The broadcaster : “Woaahh, the first lucky guy..Who is this ?! Yeobseo?”

The guy 1 : “Nde.. Yeobseo”

The broadcaster: “Who is there? And how old are you?”

The guy 1 : “Annyeonghaseo.. lee jong suk imnida.. I’m 25 this year”

The broadcaster : “Ahh~ Lee jong suk-ssi.. So, are you ready to shout your love ?”

Jong suk : “Ndeee… But, what should I do then?” he ask innocently and it make the broadcaster become laughter

Shin hye : she also laugh over his silliness “How can he calling It, if he don’t know what to do.. hahaha”

The broadcaster : “Hahaha.. so, you’re calling without knowing what to do ?”

Lee jong suk : “ndee.. Mianhamitha” he apologize

The broadcaster : “haha.. aniya.. kwenchana.. You can do whatever you want to, such confess your love, singing, or even you want to read a poem as well?!”

Jong suk : “Ahh~~ Is that so?! Algeshemnida..”

The broadcaster: “Okay, then... Shout Your Love…” 

Jong suk : “Ahh, nde.. hmm.. i.. hmm.. that’s” he sound nervous “Okay” he take a deep breath before continue

Shin hye : she laugh to hear his take breath as she can know how is his expression now “I bet his sweat already flowing over his body.. hahhaaa”

Jong suk : “Okay.. Ne sarangeul, Kang So Ra.. through this program, I want to apologize to you..”

Shin hye : stop laughing “eeh?! Kang So ra ?” she know who she is, she is her cousin

Jong suk : “I can understand if you’re angry with me.. But please, listen to my explanation first” he sounds hopeless “You know that I only have my father, right? He’s the only one family I ever had in this world now.. I said to him to over thinking about our relationship before, but it’s not mean I don’t consider our love”

Shin hye : “Ouughh.. poor him”

Jong suk : he continue “I just said to over thinking about it because, I can’t hurriedly marrying you. I still don’t have preparation for our wedding, the dress, the rings, the invitee and the most important is I don’t have preparation to propose you.. I can’t just ask you to marry me and then done.. It can’t only to be like that”

Shin hye : the tears flowing over her cheeks “ he is so kind”

Jong suk : “You’re the most precious person on my life, so I don’t want to treat you as simple as that. I want to make you mine with my way, with all of my ability. But I want to make you never ever can to forget about how big my love for you when I confess and ask you to be the one who will always beside me and spend my whole time together .”

Shin hye : “Oww.. Lucky eonnie to have him.. I hope she will hear this”

Jong suk : “Mianhae Sora-ah.. Saranghae” he hang up 

The broadcaster : “Eeh?! Yeobseo.. yeobseo?? Jong suk-ssi?” she calling his name when heard the hang up line “Okay.. we’re can’t get him again.. It’s okay.. but, I hope he will get her love back again.. Pray for him guys.. Amin”

Shin hye : “Hmm.. I hope so” she wipe her tears 

The broadcaster : “So, let’s continue to next one.. and-“

The call ringing

The broadcaster : “Ahh~~ Another caller.. Yeobeseo ? Who is there? How old are you”

The guy 2 : “Ndee,, yeobseo.. Lee Min ho imnida.. I’m 30 years old”

Shin hye : “Ohh?! Isn’t he my teacher ?” she recognize his voice 

The broadcaster : “Ndee..Min ho-ssi.. Shout your love~~”

Min ho : “Ahhh.. Hmm... what should I say ? Hahaa” he laughs awkwardly “Okay, I just want to say ........I love you yeobo~~”he said cutely

Shin hye : “Auugghh” she shivering after heard the “yeobo”. 

Min ho : “Today, is our Anniversary day”

The broadcaster : “Woahh~~ Chukkae min ho-ssi”

Min ho : “Ahh.. nde.. khamsahamnida…” he laugh “Since then, I will come home early.. so we can have dinner and night date..Aracchie?” he said like she will hear him

The broadcaster : “Woaahh~ Lucky her, will have celebrate anniversary with her love”she comment

Min ho : “Ndee”he soft laugh “and then.. I have another thing to say, is that okay? “

The broadcaster : “Ndee.. Say out your heart and shout your love”

Min ho : “ahh.. It’s already the 3rd annive of our wedding, and the last 2 years we only celebrate it by ourself.. But tonight we will have someone accompanying us.. Hehe” he said excitedly 

The broadcaster : “If you don’t mind, who is it ?”

Min ho : “Someone in her tiny stomach...” he explain “So yeobo, dress up gorgeously.. And for keeping your pregnancy secretly on me, you’ll get punishment tonight..” he joke 

The broadcaster : “Ahh.. Chinchayeo?!.. But, Don’t be so rude to your own wife Min ho-ssi.. Hahaha” she joining him

Min ho : “Ndee.. Okay, that’s all from me.. Khamsahamnida... Saranghae Yeobo”

The broadcaster : “Ndee” min ho hang up “ Okay, that’s from Lee Min Ho, congrate for your annive and your little angel.. Hope you’ll make a good family... He’s truly romantic right, reader ?”

Shin hye : “Hmm.. Yet playfully..” she smile 

The broadcaster : “So, we still waiting for another boyfriend.. Come on guys calling us.. And if possible the teenagers.. Say your love.. Seems it was 2 grown up guy have calling, i hope this last boyfriend will be a boy from... Senior high school maybe?! Hahaa”

Shin hye : “Ohh?! When i think back she is right, it’s 2 adult who called..” she get her coffee

The phone ringing heard

The broadcaster : “Ohh.. Here it is, the last boyfriend.. Will it be the teenager?”

Shin hye : “I hope so.. It must be sweet if he is a senior high school student” she sip her coffee

The broadcaster : “Yeobseo... Who’s there ? And how old are you ?”

The guy 3: “Yeobseo.. Jung yong hwa imnida.. I’m 18 years old”

Shin hye : widen her eyes and spurt out her coffee “ISN’T IT ??!” she recognize his name and voice


Okay guys, that's the end of this first chapter.. I have to make it as 2 chapters since it's too long to make it as one.. So, how it is ? Are you anxious for the next chapter ?!! Kekeke.. Behave guys, the next is still on the way.. I hope you'll be patient for waiting it :))))