Chapter 1

I'm not a baby!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?! That's him?!" Hoseok shouted as he stood up abruptly from his crouching position making Jungkook pull him back down and cover his mouth. They were currently behind the bushes on a nearby park stalking a certain couple.

"Yah! Keep it low pabo!" Yoongi smacked his head as he shouts at Hoseok in hushed sound.

"Don't smack me!" Hoseok pulls away from the hands that's covering his mouth as he glared at Yoongi.

"Can you stop shouting! She would hear us!" Namjoon glared at them making them shut their mouth. "Good." the latter said as they finally kept silent.

"Wait. Where did they go????" Jimin abruptly stood up making Taehyung follow him up.

"Get back down idiots! They might just be around!" Jin pulled them back down and Taehyung pouted at him.

"But it's true, they were nowhere to see." Taehyung said pointing at the empty spot where a certain brunette and a 'too girly' , as what Hoseok had said, guy was supposed to be. 

"Aigooo, where did they go?" The 7 of them stood up looking around the park trying to spot their baby sister.

"Oppas?" Someone spoke.

"Shh.. Don't be noisy." Namjoon spoke looking around not even bothering to glance behind them.

"Who are you looking for?" the voice asked again but they kept looking forward to any sign of Sooyoung.

"Sooyoung of course. Duh.." Yoongi answered making a face before they all froze in their spot eyes widening.

Slowly they turn around and saw Sooyoung there standing with a raised brow and crossed arms a guy standing beside her with a small smile as he slightly bows politely.

"Uh... Oh! Sooyoungie! I didn't know you're here! Ha ha ha!" Hoseok said as he pretend to laugh.

"What are you doing here?"

"We.. Uh.. I.. Oh! Excercising!" Jimin quickly pushed Jungkook down and they both made push ups, soon the others following making their own exercise.

Sooyoung facepalmed at her brothers and sighs shaking her head."Seriously? Excercising at the park? Isn't there a gym around?" She asked raising a questioning brow.

"Y-you know Soo, exercising while having a view of the nature is much better!" Yoongi smiled his gummy smile as he picks up two sticks pretending it was a dumbell.

"Yeah.. that's true! You know, it's not like we're looking for you and following you... Psh.. Hahaha! We won't do that-" Hoseok stopped abruptly blink when he realized what he had said quickly cover his mouth as he felt glares from the other 6 directed to him. "I said too much didn't I..." He whispered whimpering a bit.

"You think?" Namjoon glared harder at him gritting his teeth.

Sooyoung huff as walked away from them dragging Luhan with him. They all stood there unmoving as they watch their sister walk away from them.

"You pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" Jin slap Hoseok's arm 3 times making him wince in pain as he rubbed the sore spot.

"Now she's mad at us again!" Taehyung sighed and shook his head. "Aigoo hyung, what to do with your uncontrollable mouth?" 

"Let's tape it." Jimin grinned and they all look at each other before tackling Hoseok on the gorund.

"SAVE MEEEEEEE!!" Hoseok shouted as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter