Rainy Night

Rainy Night

The rain was still pouring in this still of the night. The coldness even hit the bones. A guy was sitting behind the glass window, waiting for someone worriedly. Sometime, he did bite his lips, preventing the tears that he tried to hold. 

“JunSu, why don’t we just break? I don’t love you anymore, okay? That was…that was enough for any reason that you asked.”

The previous hurt sentences which came from his boyfriend kept replaying in his mind. He banged his head onto the glass, he did hit it badly, repeatedly then slowly…the tight feeling which was on his heart been burst out. The uncontrollable tears drop on his already pale cheek. His way to breath been heavier, no voice came out from his mouth…could he even live without him now?

“I never love him, JaeJoong…and the one that I always love is you…please, return my feeling cause I know you love me, Jaejoongie..”

He regretted eavesdropping on his boyfriend and his brother’s conversation this morning. How could he even stand a minute after realizing his boyfriend’s heart moved on? that heart…just not belong to JunSu anymore…

“I love you JunSu…I love you and I know I was being an … Can you, Can you please give us a chance?”

Even though he did give YooChun and him a chance…he always knew YooChun’s words were lies. YooChun’s words poisoned him to death. Till he couldn’t breath, till he wished he had YooChun all for him…though till at this moment…he just knew that YooChun would always be YooChun…

“Baby! Can you pick me up? It’s rainy! I’m at my ex-girlfriend’s house and we just made out. Yeah—yeah, I know…thanks baby! Love ya!”

JunSu always is been the weaker on this relationship. He never argued that YooChun slipped his damn member to every girl or even guy. But now…will he be such an angel to forgive YooChun once again? To fix their indescribable unhealthy relationship?

“I love you too, JunSu…thanks for loving me…”

The rainy night was a memorable night for JunSu…his curiosity, his happiness, his worried, his sadness, his fear, his doubt, all came on rainy night… even his best moment ever was coming on rainy night…when he confessed to YooChun and YooChun warmly hugged him and whispered those words…

Were those words all lie, YooChun?

“Grrrttt…grrrttt…grrrttt!!!”

JunSu jolted as he woke from his day-dreaming. He quickly wiped his tears and stood up to reach his cell-phone. 

“JunSu? Are you still awake?”

JunSu’s eyes were glistening as he heard the longing source voice. It was his YooChun.
“W..where are you…Chunnie-ah?” he tried his best to hide his hoarse voices caused by the tears he'd been let out.

“I’m stuck at phone-box near the park! my batery was empty and its raining hard here, seemed like I couldn’t…oh no! please! i have no more coin! JunSu! meet me at..TUTTT!!! TUTT!!! TUUUTTT!!!”

The dial was disconnected. JunSu wiped his re-dropped tear and rushed to the outside. His foots were bare, he even forgot to put on any jacket or sweater. No—not at this moment when his most wanted was to hug YooChun’s body tightly.

He run, run, and run till he couldn’t imagine how far he had run. His eyes scanned to every figure on the street. His gaze dropped into everyman’s’ figure. As he reached the park, he hurriedly walked to the phone-box. 

‘YooChun isn’t here?!’

He lost his thought. The only one thing that his heart told him to was screaming YooChun’s name.

“YooChunnie!!! YooChunnie where are you!? YooChunnie please come out!!!!” he screamed crazily though he never got any replied. “YooChunniiieeee!!!!!”

“Su…”

JunSu stopped screaming abruptly, he turned over and found YooChun’s weak body under the big tree. His arm wrapped around his leg. He looked so…weak…poor…

JunSu cried hardly as he hugged YooChun’s body. “Don’t leave me...don’t push me away…” he spoke forcefully as he tried to win against the difficult breath way that he got. 

YooChun smiled and hugged JunSu’s small body, pulled it closer to his…let JunSu wet his already wet clothes, “I thought I lost you…you…you seemed enjoy that YunHo guy presence and…I knew how hurt is been cheated in front of your eyes,” 

JunSu pulled himself away and faced YooChun, “YunHo? You…are you jealous of my brother’s fiancé? He’s JaeJoong fiancé…YooChun, and I…”

“Selfish me ain’t I? you never argued and I never give you an explain about who is Jessica, who is YounHa, who is…”

“I don’t need it since I know I love you, YooChun…”

“So…is that means if I need an explanation means…I don’t love you?”

“No…” JunSu shook his head, his hand reached YooChun’s cheek. He cupped it, before added, “Listen to me. I know I love you, I love you till I don’t care whoever you are. I trust you, I leave all on you, and…it just…it just I thought it makes you won’t leave me…if I let you do whatever you want then you won’t leave me…”

YooChun sighed, he took JunSu’s hand and kissed the palm softly, “I thought you don’t seriously love me, JunSu…I thought you only want from me…I thought you…”

“Is that why you keep cheating on me?”

YooChun nodded, “I’m sorry JunSu…and I…”

JunSu stopped YooChun’s words by kissing him softly, tenderly, full with his love. “I love you, Chunnie…” he repeated his confession to YooChun who smiled brightly as he heard it.

“I love you too, JunSu…” he replied as he leaned to catch JunSu’s lips once again but the other hold his cheek and suddenly knit his brow. “What, Su?” YooChun asked in concern.

“D..did you…did you love my brother?”

YooChun smiled as he circling JunSu’s hands around his neck and captured JunSu’s lips. “Never, baby. Never...” he whispered afterwards.

-FIN-