I hate People.

Shewolf ; The Cold-Hearted Girl.

It is a bloomy day ever. All student of Anyang Art High School are so happy on their first day of schooling. Everyone busy with their things. But not for Hani. She is just wandering around her school by herself. She reaches at basketball court and stunning there, looking at the court. And then someone holds her shoulder. She looks back and stare at him.

"who are you ? Am i know you ? Who give you a permision to touch me ?"She asked non-stop.

"Uh oh. chill babe. Dont you know me ?"He replied while grinning at her.

"I dont know you and i dont care anything"She said sternly.

"you're joking right ? We are always there for you."He said sadly.

"I'm not. Jokes arent my style. We ? Whom ? I dont see anything mess up here except you"She said.

"Yah. dont be too cold-hearted. aishhh. im giving up with this little punk. Guys, stop hiding. come here, i need your ing help."He yelled while rubbing his neck.

"go ahead, im happy enough if you gave up."She said.

 

And she was about to walk away but too bad, someone called her name and her background.

 

"Lee Hani, the youngest sister of Lee Jongsuk, the heir of Lee's empire"

"What do you want ?"She asked.Her expression was shocked at first but it's fade away later.

"We want to befriend with you"A tall guy said while smiling bitterly.

"Befriend ? Erggh. Sorry not sorry, i hate people. And who are you actually ?"She said.

"im Kai."He said with slow tone.

"Kai ? sorry i cant remember anything about you guys. And please dont disturb me"She said and continue walked away.Meanwhile she walked away, The boy group were stunning there like a lifeless tree. Everybody were very down.

 

"Guys, she's so mean. I know she's cute enough but she cant do that."Baekhyun said.

"Baek, chill dude. she's acting like that cause she needs alot of time to remember anything"Kris explained.

"Okay"Baekhyun said while looking at Kai. He felt weird when kai didnt make a move or talk to them.

"hey kai, what's wrong ?"Baekhyun asked.

"how come she cant remember me ?"Kai said while walking away.

"This is the reason why i dont wanna involving in any relationship. I might be like kai."D.O said.

"I dont understand"Lay said confusedly.

"Actually kai is having a crush on Hani since 3 years afo, but Hani never see him."Xiumin explained.

"hm.poor kai"Tao said.

 

"If only you know my true feelings"