Hakyeon's Diary

Another Sleepless Night - Side Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Hakyeon's Diary[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]                                                                                                     Day 1:

 

Today we arrived in London, England and I'm so excited for all the adventures that we'll have in this European wonderland (London is one of the three countries we're going to btw). Taekwoon, as usual, we're craving for food even when we were on the plane, though we'd already eaten dinner there, so of course I asked the staff if we could eat at the airport ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Also got him a cake ;). After we had arrived we went to practice, which I, of course was best at.However, Taekwoon seemed like he had his head in the clouds. I wonder if something is wrong.

 

– End of Diary entry –

 

Day 2:

 

The day began with Sanghyuk shouting so loudly I woke up. What should I do with the maknae -_-'? Although, we did go out wandering the streets of London and without Jaehwan. But what can you do when you are so tired? We also played the peppero game and Taekwoon and I won ! The others lost mwahaha! However, I can't forget thinking that Taekwoon's lips were so soft...

 

– End of Diary entry –

 

Day 3:

I woke up in Taekwoon's bed only in undies, but I can't remember what happened last night?!! But Taekwoon brought bread for breakfast, the european kind :D He told me that he just bought it, but I think that he bought it because I like it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Also, apparently nothing happened yesterday. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel about that...

 

I've said it! I've finally said it! But I got rejected... I thought long and well about me liking Taekwoon, but I still got rejected... Although, I still think he likes me. I'll talk to him about it tonight.

 

– End of Diary entry –

 

Day 4:

 

He feels the same <3! The reason why I didn't write in my diary last night ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. So, instead I'm writing it now XD I spent the night in Taekwoon's room, we kissed and hugged all night. I guess I never realized how much I love him.

 

Taekwoon and I spent the day together in Oslo, just sight-seeing and taking a tour in the Norwegian opera house. It was stunning to say the least. The modern opera house really stood out with the surrounding buildings. The surrounding buildings looks so old, that they could easily fit in the 17th century.

 

It was so nice being with Taekwoon during the sight-seeing that we both forgot th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter