Final

The man on the Moon

 

Sungyeol Myungsoo – Man on the moon

 

“Myung?” I whispered.

“Yes?” a sleepy voice carried back to me.

“You awake?”

There was a sigh before an annoyed voice answered.

“Yes.”

“Wanna know something?”

“Do I have a choice?” He started to sound really annoyed by now.

“It’s a full moon tonight!” I couldn’t hide my excitement any longer.

“So?” was the annoyed answer I got back.

“Comoooooooooon, let’s just go out and look at it!” I sat up on my bed and started bouncing up and down.

“NO. WAY,” I could sense his glare through the darkness, “You’re supposed to be the hyung here.”

“Why not?? I wanna see the man on the moon,” yes, I whined and I’m pretty awesome for daring to something like that.

“Go sleep Sungyeol hyung,” he muttered back.

I heard him shuffle around on the bed.

“Pwetty pwease,” I tried again.

“NO! Go. To. Sleep. NOW! I’ll go drag up Gyu hyung if I have too.”

Ok, he’s pissed.

“Okey okey,” I laid down again heaving a sigh, “good night Myung.”

“Good night Hyung, and don’t talk to me any more before we have to get up.”

 

As morning came Sungyeol jumped over on Myungsoo’s bed landing on him, bouncing on his tummy to wake him up.

“Get off me!” Myungsoo groaned and pushed Sungyeol away.

“Only if you promise to go out and watch the man on the moon with me tonight~” Sungyeol said with a grin.

“Okey okey.. just.. let me sleep a little longer and I go watch the moon with you tonight.”

Sungyeol left Myungsoo alone not even thinking his best friend could be plotting something against him, or perhaps forget about the promise as he went to disturb the other members and make Woohyun cook breakfast.