First impression

Around the Corner

 One year earlier...

 I walked into the airport with my black suitcase trailing behind me. I let out a huff of anger and frustration.

  "Chincha? Was that the best he could do? Everyone knew he was sending me abroad, not to study, but for me to get away from him. I mean couldn't he had of taken the news better? Like seriously, it's not that shocking, I'm a freaking Ulzzang for gods sake. Its expected for me to be GAY with the way I dress and act." I mumbled under my breath... slightly moving my .

 I gave my ticket to the flight attendant still mumbling under my breath. She told me to keep walking. I did as I was told and put my suitcase on the suitcase belt, and walked through the metal detector while mumbling and glaring at everything and anything that came in my way.

  I dropped the bomb of being gay on my dad yesterday and he said to that he was sending me to study abroad. Hah, sure he was. I should of just rebelled and said no. What do you guys think? Is that a yes? Okay, thanks for the advice.

  A couple minutes later I was walking into the first-class section of the airplane towards my designated seat (#24) and saw a blond head peeking from behind the seats. As I walked even closer i saw his face and stopped my glaring. He was beautiful, he had soft skin and looked manly and angelic at the same time. He had a small perfect nose and red plump lips. 

  I sat down still staring at him and I felt my heart give a little leap when his eyes opened. They were perfect, not too big and not too small. He sat up and looked at me, smiling. His teeth were white as snow and were perfectly straight, by the way.

  "I'm Beakho," he said while sticking out his hand for me to shake.

  "I-i'm Ren, i-it's nice to meet you," I stuttered as I shook his hand.

  He nodded and then went back to listening to his music. A couple minutes later he abruptly turned to me. 

  "Okay, I lied," he said.

  "About what?" I asked him.

  "My name, it's actually Dong Ho. Kang Dong Ho." He said "My friends call me Beakho, or White Tiger."

  "So why did you tell me your name was Beakho, if your friends call you that?" I asked, confused.

  "Because, I would like it if you turned into my friend." He said smiling.

  My heart sped up again and I smiled. "Okay, lets be friends then, Beakho."

  He also smiled and nodded his head.

  "So, New York, huh?" He asked and I nodded. "Why are you going there?" 

  "To study, i just finished highschool and my dad is sending me there for college. How about you? Why are you going there?"

  "I'm going to a concert." He said.

  "Concert? Are you like a fanboy or something?"

  He chuckled lightly at my question, "No, I'm trying to get fame in the entertainment industry. I guess you could say I'm famous already, but not as famous." He answered.

  "Oh, so you're like a trainee, or something?" I asked him. 

  "Or something," he said. 

 I hadn't noticed that more people had settled into the plane so when I turned around I was surprised that there was so many people. They had started the plane and they were asking to turn off our phones. I did as I was told and turned to look at Baekho. Before he turned off his phone I saw a picture of a girl. She had fair skin and straight brown hair with a perfect nose and red plump lips.

  "Girlfriend?" I asked him.

  He shook his head while blushing. "Just a friend."

  I released a breath of air I hadn't known I was holding, and wondered as I touched my chest, what this strange feeling was.

  "Do you have a girlfriend?" He asked me.

  'They could keep wishing,' I thought as I smiled.

  I shook my head still smirking. A yawn escaped my mouth. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night since I had to pack my stuff, and trust me, I had a lot to pack. There were still another five suitcases of clothes, shoes, and make up that were still needed to be sent. 

  "Go to sleep, I bet you're tired." Beakho said as he too let out a yawn.

  I nodded and dozed off thinking about the weird feeling in my chest.

 

 One year later....

  Me and Beakho, called each other through out around four months until one day, he stopped calling. I tried to call him, but he wouldn't pick. I gave up after two months. And now after six months, he's finally decided to call again.

 I was painting when I heard my phone ring and when I looked at the screen, my heart skipped a beat. It was Beakho. I cleared my voice and then answered it.

  "Yeoboseyo?" I said into the phone trying to sound nonchalant.

  "Ren, hey it's Beakho. I'm going to have a concert in New York Tommorow. Do you think you can make it?"

  "I don't know, I might be busy," I responded.

  "Aww, do you have a date?" 

 'Yeah, a date with the tv and potato chips' I thought to myself.

  "No, I still don't have a bi-girlfriend." I said almost letting the fact that I was into guys, slip out.

  "So you can make it?" He asked.

  "Yeah, I think i can." I said giving in.

  "Great, it's at the same place as last year." He said.

  "Okay, I'll be there tomorrow, see you there." 

 I hung up and made myself some ramyeon. Little after i went to sleep.

  When i woke up it was already one in the afternoon. I got up and made something to eat. When i was done eating i took a shower and got ready. I put on a pink beannie and a light grey sweater with skinny jeans and combat boots.

  I payed close attention to my make-up, which consisted of foundation and eyeliner, and put on my favorite peach lip balm, noticing it was almost gone.

  "I'm going to have to buy some soon," I mumbled to myself as I walked out of my apartment and towards the building that the concert was at.  

  There was already alot of girls, more than there had been, last year. I stayed at the back and admired Beakho as he played the guitar. The concert lasted around two hours and when it ended there was a large line of girls trying to get the signature of the band.

  I got in the line and waited around ten minutes until i was second in line. I saw Baekho talking to a girl, and i saw it was the girl from his phone screen. He leaned down low and I saw his lips reach hers. Tears sprang to my eyes when i saw the scene and i turned my head, not being able to bear the sight infront of me. I turned around fully and walked away, not looking back, not even when I heard Baekho shout out my name. 

  As I walked out of the building, and rounded the corner, a thought suddenly came.

  There's always something better around the corner.

 

 

  A/N 

    Hey guys, Timagozz here. This chapter was kind of boring, but I'll try my best to make the next chapter funnier and more interesting. Subscribe, and comment if you have any ideas that might make this better. 

   I wuv you guys, XOXO, Timagozz