Final

I Swear (Chocolate love)

Snoozing the alarm is always Luhan's forte. However, on their 2nd anniversary with his boyfriend, Sehun, he is awake before his annoying alarm rang. Rubbing his eyes gently, he slowly adjusted himself into a sitting position despite the slightly tight grip round his stomach area as Sehun liked spooning Luhan while they are sleeping. Once he propped himself up, Luhan stared at Sehun adoringly, seeing his chest rising and deflating slowly, drinking down his prominent features.
"What did I do to deserve you?" Luhan thought as he subconsciously ran his hand through Sehun's silvery lilac hair.
Luhan recently dyed Sehun's hair since Sehun wanted a change in their anniversary photo each year (besides the obvious change of clothes.)
During their first anniversary together and also the day they move into their small but cozy apartment, the couple spotted bubblegum pink hair since it's Luhan's favourite colour despite his claims of being a 'manly man'.
2nd anniversary, both spotted shades of purple. Luhan can't help but giggle whenever he remember this weird liking Sehun has as it tested their relationship before.

"If we could even last that long..."
"Don't you have faith in us?"
"I do, just avoid dying your hair white at all cost."

After the long recollection, Luhan slowly lifted Sehun's arm off him. A soft whine slipped out of Sehun's mouth at the lost of warmth but soon settled into Luhan's pillow which Luhan placed under his arm.
Luhan tiptoed to the toilet to freshen up as quietly as possible but when he left the toilet, he saw Sehun sitting up, rubbing his eyes cutely. Luhan knew he wasn't that quiet since Sehun is a fairly deep sleeper.

Luhan walked towards sleepy Sehun and whispered into his ear, "good morning my love."
"Babe, that tickles."
"But you like it don't you?"
Instead of replying, Sehun snuggled up to Luhan's neck and slowly started to place light kisses on the other's neck, as a form of response to his previous question and needless to say, Luhan got the answer. 
After peppering kisses on the neck, Sehun faced Luhan and whispered, "Happy anniversary babe, thanks for putting up with me for another year" before going in for a kiss. Yet, cheeky Luhan dodged him and the kiss ends up on his cheeks instead of lips. Luhan then told him to wash up and get rid of his morning breath.
"You'll get your kisses later."
All Sehun could do is to obey Luhan as he needs his kisses as if he needs food daily.

"Babe?"
"Yeah?"
"Can you help me shave?"
"Give me a minute!"
While waiting for Luhan, Sehun applied shaving cream on his face comically, forming a heart on his chin and a smiley face on his philtrum.
"Sehunnie, you know that isn't going to be enough to shave it all off right?" 
"Woah, babe, you scared me, I didn't even hear you come in."
"My ninja skills are impressive right?" Luhan smirked as he said that.
"Ninja skills? yeah those skills fail in bed though." Sehun countered.
"Do you want me to cut you for insulting me?"
"urm, no. Just start shaving. You said you have something planned right?"
Luhan simply hums a response and starts to shave.
After 10 minutes, Luhan received a clean and shaven Sehun and pushed him into the shower. 
"I would join you but too bad, I have showered in the morning."
"Two showers in the morning ain't that bad, babe."
"Maybe tonight, hunnie." With that, Luhan left get ready his and Sehun's outfit.

Once they were dressed and getting ready to go out, Sehun gave Luhan his first gift of the day, brand new shoes that he caught Luhan staring at for the past two months. He got Luhan the white pair while he got black for himself. 
"So, I got the white pair for you because you light up my dark world." Sehun embarrassedly told Luhan.
"God, you are so cheesy but luckily, I love you or else I would smack you." Sehun just shot a sheepish grin at Luhan before grabbing his hand to head for the supermarket. 

Of course, this is not the first time they went out hand in hand, but the stares and finger pointing they receive each time still bothered Luhan but Sehun held his hand tight and kept repeating that it's fine and as long you are happy, these stares won't bother you. Luhan gave a grateful smile towards Sehun each time Sehun comforts him.

"Babe, what do you need to get?" Sehun asked as they aimlessly pushed the trolley around.
"Do you want chocolate chip muffins or funfetti cookies?" 
"Can't we make both? As long we finish by 7, it's fine."
"If you want both, we could."
"Yeah, just make both."
"Okay, help me get the wet ingredients while I take the dry ones."

Luhan hands him the list for the wet ingredients and Sehun pushes his trolley super quickly and placed both legs onto the trolley while controlling it precisely. Luhan saw him doing that and simply chuckled at him and said, "what a kid."
After 5 minutes of separation, Luhan received a call. 
"Hyung, where are you? I miss you."
"If you are going to be cheesy, I'm gonna hang up."
"Aish, you're no fun. Meet me at the milk section please."
"Okay."
Luhan shakes his head and makes his way to the milk section.

Seeing the trolley piled up with different kind of food, Luhan scans through to see what Sehun has taken.
Luhan just sighs and tapped on Sehun's shoulder.
"Hyung, stop scaring me."
"What do you want? Why did you call me, I haven't picked up the chocolate and the sprinkles yet."
"Do you want low fat or non fat or full fat milk?"
"Just take the low fat, it doesn't really bother me."
"Mhmm okay, now let's get the other stuff and go home, I'm tired." Sehun whined.
"Such a baby." Luhan muttered.
"Your baby." Sehun replied nonchantly.
"Cheesy er."

After grocery shopping, Luhan went to measured the flour and milk needed for baking the muffins and cookies. What he doesn't know is that Sehun has a hand full of flour behind him, ready to ambush Luhan. 
"Lu?"
Luhan turned around and is greeted with flour sprayed in his face.
"YAH OH SEHUN!" Luhan shouted and then spluttered as flour got into his mouth. 
"Eugh, this taste disgusting. Watch it, Mr Oh." 
"Oh I'm watching very well." Sehun teased as he watched Luhan wash his face to get rid of the flour but flour combined with water will result to dough, so he watched Luhan trying to remove dough but failing oh so badly.
"Ugh , I hate you for this."
"Babe, you love me really."
Sehun handed him some tissues to remove the dough and they started creaming the butter and sugar together and then slowly adding in the wet ingredients into the creamed mixture. 
"Slowly Sehun!!!! Or else it will curd up."
"One egg at a time!"
Luhan constantly nags at Sehun to ensure he does it right and not their sweet treats up.
Now, what Sehun doesn't know while he is folding in the flour into the creamed mixture, Luhan cracked an egg over his head.
"WHAT THE HELL HYUNG. NOW I SMELL SO BAD. YOU WILL SHOWER WITH ME AFTER THIS." Sehun exclaimed.
"If you can catch me." Luhan smirked.
After removing the egg from Sehun's hair and mixing in the chocolate chip into the batter, they placed the muffins into the oven and started on the funfetti cookies.
The both of them worked quietly till Sehun decided to place a chocolate kiss, after coating his own lips with chocolate, on Luhan's lips. Luhan immediately Sehun's lips, probing Sehun to open his mouth and the two tongues savoured each other with a tinge of additional sweetness from the chocolate.
After a short (okay maybe long till all the chocolate is swallowed) make out session, they pulled apart and look at each other adoringly. 
Their sweet moment broke when the oven beeped, indicating their muffins are ready.
"Stupid oven, such a er." Sehun grumbled as he sees Luhan taking out the muffins from the oven and replacing it with the funfetti cookie batter into the oven.
"Um babe, you might not want to put it in yet. We haven't added the sprinkles."
"Oh yeah, oops. Your fault for distracting me."
"As if you didn't enjoy yourself."
Upon hearing that, Luhan turned two shades redder and quickly turned to add in the sprinkles and to keep his red face out of Sehun's direct vision. 
While the funfetti cookies are cooking, they cleaned up the kitchen. After removing the cookies from the oven to cool, Sehun pulled Luhan along to shower since it was already 5.30pm and they had a dinner reservation, out of the courtesy of Sehun, at 7pm.
"No shower , or else we are going to be late." Luhan emphasised.
"A quick one at least. Please??" Sehun whined and pouted.
"God damn it, why are you so needy all the time."
"Are you saying we can have a quickie?" 
"Just get in Oh Sehun!"

After a quickie and a proper shower, the both of them started dressing up for the dinner. Sehun spotted a crisp white shirt with ripped black skinny jeans and a black skinny tie while Luhan wore the same but with blue skinny jeans and a navy skinny tie.
"You really like the idea of couple wear huh, Lu?" Sehun asked as he back hugged Luhan's waist while Luhan was styling his hair.
"It's cute, don't you think?"
"Yeah, cute like you."
"I AM MANLY NOT CUTE." 
"Whatever, you say babe. Now let's go or we will be late!"
"Wait, wear this for dinner!!"
Luhan handed Sehun a box that was hiding in the dresser. It was a watch Luhan eyed for a while and thought it would be a perfect gift for Sehun. After all, Sehun's watch is getting old and slightly tattered so this is a good replacement for him.
"Thanks babe, I love it. Now, let's go!"
Sehun tugged Luhan along and walked towards the car.

"Are you going to gift me any more gifts or that's it?" Luhan questioned.
"Later at the restaurant, don't be impatient." Sehun said.

Luhan has no idea there is box in Sehun's pocket which contains something which held their forever, a dedication.
A ring.


a/n: hi hi hi hi hi. selu baking seems cute right? (though i obviously fail at recreating this hahah) 
I miss selu a lot lot lot lot '^' 
this is obviously not beta if you didn't know but whatever.
(if you don't know what funfetti cookies are, google it.)