My Flower (Final)

Flower

"Mianhae Haru but I promised my boyfriend I'd eat with him and his friends during lunch today." Rian, my best friend apologized and bowed when it was time for lunch.

"Gwenchana Rian eonni. Go and have fun with your yeobo." I teased as I finished packing my things in my bag from the class that just finished.

"Gomawo chingu! I'll buy you your favorite ice cream after school okay? Bye~" Rian sang as she happily left the room.

Sighing to myself because I have no boyfriend while all of my friends do, I decide to wander around the school. My first stop would be that secluded flower bed so I can eat my lunch in peace. As I approached the flower bed, I hear a male voice. Stopping in my tracks, I perked up my ears to hear better and figured out that the male was singing.

'I know that curiosity killed the cat but I want to hear him better.' I thought to myself as I carefully got close enough to make out some of the words he was singing.

"Oh flower~ you are so sweet, sweet, sweet. Oh flower~ you are so deep, deep, deep." His deep melodious voice rang in my ears.

I learned my back against the wall and listened to his voice though I couldn't make out the words that much. A month had passed since I heard him and I continued to go there to hear him. There was something in his voice that kept me coming. My friends thought my actions were weird but I ignored them. Then my parents had to go on a business trip for a week so I had to stay with my aunt and uncle in another city. I didn't go to school for that whole week which I regretted because when I came back, the male whose voice I had fallen for stopped coming to the flower bed. I was sad but hopeful thinking of an idea that might get him to come back if he knew about it but the chances were slim. Taking a deep breath while walking towards the flowers I began to hum to the rhythm I learned while listening to his voice until I got to the parts that i knew and sang those. I continued to do that for three days. Today was no different. I was really singing and humming my heart out, "Oh flower~ you are so deep~ oh flower~ you are so sweet~"

"Excuse me miss...." a familiar sounding male voice interrupted me and I turned to face him.

I was a bit flustered when i saw him because he was soo handsome but i quickly calmed myself asked, "Can I help you with anything?"

"Um, I know this may sound wierd, but can I please know where you learned that song?" He asked with a serious expression.

"I learned it when I was coming over to the flower bed about a month ago, but i was gone for a week because I was out of town and when i came back the person who sang this song didn't show up anymore so I decided to sing to the flowers for him." I shyly replied while playing with my fingers and I could feel a slight blush creep up to my cheeks.

"Why would you decide to do that?" He questioned, looking genuinely interested in what i have to say.

"Well.... I know this is going to sound weird but I did it in hopes of finding the guy who would come here to sing because...." I looked straight up at the male standing in front of me as I finally figured out that he's the one who came here to sing and i continued, "... because I fell in love with his voice. The way his melodious deep voice sang with such emotion to the flowers melted my heart and at first I thought it was just attraction or infatuation but that's not it. I have genuinely fallen for his voice and when I wasn't able to hear it at all last week a part of me felt empty. That's why I was really looking forward to coming back but he hasn't come back yet." I purposefully pouted at the end of my sentence. He looked surprised at my words and I blushed deeper.

"What's your name?" He asked in a really gentle voice.

"Kim Haru." I replied with a cheerful smile.

"I'm Yong Junhyung and... I'm the one that comes to sing to the flowers." He smiled at me for the first time and I felt my heart skip a beat at how geniune it looked, "And I've been wanting to tell you this for a while, but I noticed when you would come to hear me and hum along. I would always stand in a place where I could watch you listen to me and feel happy that you were there. I actually wrote that son thinking about you because I fell in love with you the first day of school. Ever since you accidenally walked into my class thinking it was mine I thought that you were absolutely beautiful but my heart was saddened when I never saw you again after that... until I found this flower bed when I was wandering around and saw you innocently looking after the flowers and it was then that i decided to start singing the song I wrote to the flowers." He was blushing really hard by now but continued on, "Will you be my girlfirend Haru?"

I felt like I was on my way up to cloud nine when I heard his confession and I hugged him tightly, "Of course! But now let's write a happier song and sing it to the flowers together!" I ansered him as he hugged me back.

"Saranghae Haru."

"Saranghae Junhyung."

 

OMG I honestly did not notice that i forgot to unhide the chapter and actually post it!! I'm soooo Sorry!!! But hey, I've got some more oneshots coming up soon so stay tuned! Oh and please comment what you think about this story~