final

maknae-line can be handful

It was late at night when Seungho and GO finished their schedule. They met at the lobby to their dorm and decided to walk back to apartment together. "Cheolyong is out, right?" Mir suddenly came out on their empty chatting.

Seungho rose his brows. "Eh? I didn't know. Cheolyong didn't tell me." The leader asked a bit surprised since the maknae usually tell him if the boy was going out anywhere.

"He called me." GO said pushing the button to the elevator. "He said he can't reach you. So he asked me to tell you he's going out with 91-liner tonight." 

"Again? They just have a sleep over two weeks ago. It suppose to be monthly meeting, isn't it?" At Seungho's question, GO just shrugged. 

"He should be back later." GO informed, scratching his newly grown facial hair after the whole long day.

The two oldest member of MBLAQ made their way to their apartment as the elevator reached their floor but paused at the front door. They both share a look. "You said Cheolyong is out." Seungho whispered. GO nodded and gulped. "Why the door is unlocked?" He again whispered. 

The two boys looked at the open narrow slit of the front door. "Did someone break in?" GO whispered back as he tried to hear if there were anyone in the house.

Both boy jumped back when they heard a high-pitched rooster laugh. Their eyes met and frowned. "That's..." Seungho trailed off, pointing a hesitant index finger to the door.

"No doubt." GO said and pushed open the door as the slightly younger male made his way to living room and not second after, Seungho heard GO's loud voice. "WHAT IN THE NAME OF KIMCHI HAD HAPPENED HERE?" 

Hearing that, Seungho rushed in and widened his sharp eyes at the sight of their living room. It was like a typhoon just hit the room. The clothes were strewn all over the floor. He swore there was even boxers on the coffee table. Thunder was standing in the middle of the sea of the clothes.

"Hyungs! Welcome back!" Thunder exclaimed as he threw away the clothes in his hand in a random direction. The visual maknae was wearing nothing but a pink boxers.

"WHY ARE YOU HALF-?" GO asked in a loud voice. "Wait! Why are you even here?" The singer asked with a frown, still gawking at the messy living room. 

Cheondung pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I'm bored at home. And I can't find any decent clothes."

"Those are all mine and Byunghee's clothes, aren't they?" Seungho sighed, not knowing why Thunder acted like this. Thunder just nodded and smiled innocently.

"Get out of my way." A voice and Seungho found him and GO fall forward, face first and lied on their stomach on the floor. 

The two oldest turned and saw Mir smirking at them. Mir stepped over those two like they were merely a hurdle standing on his way.

He saw the look in Mir's eyes and turned to GO. "He's drunk again, isn't he?" He asked hoping he was wrong.

GO visibly blanched. "I-I think so." The singer stuttered out as he recalled the last time Mir was drunk.

"CHEOLYONGIE~" Thunder sang in his loud voice and jumped on the maknae. Hugging the maknae tight.

"And I think Dongie is drunk too." GO added when he realized the hazy look in Thunder's eyes and the flush on his baby cheeks painfully similar to Mir.

"We have two drunk maknae? ! How much worse can this get." Seungho groaned.

At that time, Thunder was pestering the maknae who seemed quite pissed off by that. "Owh... Come on, makdungie. Feel my arms. I work hard to get all this hard muscles. Feel it. Feel it. Feel it." Thunder kept annoyingly shoving his arms in front of Mir's face. The usually calm, composed and quiet boy was acting like... Mir? Normal Mir. Being all hyperactive and loud on daily basis.

"Shut the up." Mir seethed and kicked the older male. With an 'ouf' the visual maknae fall onto the couch behind him. In just a second, Mir was on top of him. Pulling his right hand back, ready to punch. "You're damn annoying." The maknae added, gritting his teeth.

But, before his fist could even made contact with Thunder's face, he was yanked back and his hands were locked from behind by GO. "Yah! Calm down. Don't hit his face. He's our visual."

"That's what worries you?" Seungho gawked in disbelief.

"Let. Me. Go." The way Mir spewed those words out almost made GO ran away in fear. But, he reminded himself that Mir was just drunk. A dangerous, murderous drunk maknae. Okay, that didn't help.

"Why are you so pissed off? You act like that all the time." He reminded. "And why are you both drunk?" The leader asked as he eyed the maknae-line.

"I am not drunk!" Mir hissed and elbowed GO in the ribs causing the older to double over in pain and coughed a few times.

"Where's Sanghyun?" Seungho asked and looked around when he realized the pink haired boy was missing. As if on cue, a high pitched scream came from the kitchen and the two oldest rushed there.

"Oh my god!!!" GO screeched when he saw his favourite kitchen counter was on fire. Later, Seungho came in and put the fire off using the extinguisher. "My kitchen..." GO breathed.

"I was trying to make a coffee for Cheolyongie. He looked mad. So, I want to make him happy." Thunder mumbled and pouted.

"Nice going, pinky." Mir smirked in amusement at the damage Thunder had inflicted.

"YOU ING GONNA DESTROY THE HOUSE!" Seungho shouted.

Thunder flinched and his bottom lips quiver as his eyes became glassy. He looked like five years old ready to bawl his eyes out.

"Err..." Seungho bit his tongue. "Dongie... I-" Before he could finish, the younger bolted out of the kitchen and out of the dorm leaving the two oldest hyungs baffled.

Mir laughed a breathless laugh, gaining the two oldest hyungs' questioning look. He managed between his laugh. "That idiot pinky went out with only his boxers on."

Oh... Crap! Both the oldest rushed out to find their half- visual maknae before this became a scandal, leaving the still laughing Mir behind.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

How did they ended up here? GO and Seungho was each pinned to the wall in the dark alley by a group of boys looking like street thugs while Thunder was still crying and sat crossed legs on the wet ground. Still cladded in his boxers but luckily Seungho managed to slip his jacket on the visual maknae before they were captured by these four dangerous looking boys. 

"Well... Well... Well... What we got here? Idols~ Going out in the night? Running on the road half-? What a story. Such a great material for headline news." One of the boy, GO assumed as the leader of the four spoke and had that disgusting smile on his face.

GO looked over Seungho as he mouthed, "Aren't you the anyang devil? The fighter Seungho? Take them down!"

"Hell! There're four of them! You do that!" Seungho mouthed back.

"Don't ignore me!" The leader spoke again, now looking mad. He whipped out his blade and the shiny sharp object. "We have to teach these spoiled idols some less-" And just like that, the boy went flying to the nearest dumpsters.

Seungho and GO both watched with wide eyes and open mouth at the fallen leader in the trash. And then, they heard Thunder's voice. "CHEOLYONGIE! YONGIE! YONGIE!" The visual maknae chanted.

"Why you little!" One of the leftover three thug seethed at Mir.

Mir looked towards the three. His face showed nothing but evil. "Trash should be in the dumpster." He said and an evil smile crept on his lips. His eyes showed murderous glint. "Time to clean up."

With that, Mir really did start his cleaning up. In just less than a minute, all four of boys were lying in the large bins together with the trash.

Mir waltzed to the thugs and pulled one of them by hair. "Have you met any idols here? Have you met us?" He said threateningly.

"N-no.. We saw nothing!" The boy stuttered and buried himself in the trashes.

"Good." Mir said and was about to turn around when Thunder jumped on him and kissed his cheek with a loud smooching sound. "Another trash." He added looking pissed and was about to throw the older boy into the trash but then he out and fall on the ground. Thunder followed later and fall on top of Mir. Both snored softly.

GO and Seungho looked at each other, still shell-shock.

 

♡♡♡♡♡

"Really. We need to ban them from alcohol from now onwards." Seungho sighed. He was carrying Thunder on his back while GO was carrying Mir.

"Couldn't agree more." GO sighed and felt Mir nuzzled into the crook of his neck. "How can he be so evil like a demon king just a minute ago yet became so angelic now." 

"Easy. Let him get drunk. But, I'm kind of grateful Mir was drunk. He handled those four thugs single-handedly." Seungho said, putting Thunder on Mir's bed. So did GO.

"That won't even happen if they weren't drunk in the first place." GO rolled his eyes and tucked the maknae line into the bed looking like a mother.

"I nearly my pants. Mir can be really scary." Seungho admitted and laugh. Grateful Mir had fallen asleep.

"True. But they both sure can be handful." GO stretched his tired body.

BANG! The front door flung open. Seungho and GO jumped in shock and Joon came in view, singing loudly and dancing silly dance. "Oh? It's the two old man!" Joon laughed.

"Don't tell me he's drunk too." Seungho breathed, ready to collapse in despair.

GO groaned and shouted to no one particular. "What had I done to deserve this???"

Joon started jumping on the plasma television in the living room and start acting like a cat, mewing and hissing. Both GO and Seungho faceplamed. "Oh god..."

 

♡♡♡♡♡

Mir held his pounding head. "! I was drunk again?" He cursed himself for trusting Jinwoon when his friend said he didn't spike his drink. He would make sure to kick Jinwoon if he saw him again.

Movement from his side cause Mir to look to his right. Thunder was sleeping peacefully beside him. Mir smiled and get up from the bed quietly. However, his jaw dropped to the floor if it was possible as he took in the sight of the living room.

Sea of clothes scattered around the room. The curtain near the windows were torn in shredded. "Did I do this?" He asked himself and almost faint when he saw the kitchen condition. Black sooth on the kitchen counter up along the wall almost reaching the ceiling. "I-I burned the kitchen?" He felt his blood turned cold.

He ran towards Seungho bedroom. Pausing a little bit to pray so that the leader was still alive. He pushed open the door and frowned.

Seungho was sleeping at the computer desk while GO was curled on the floor near the clothes cupboard. Up on the cupboard roof was Joon. Lying there. And he knew right then and there, Joon was drunk too. Joon tend to sleep at strange spots whenever he got drunk. (I saw this in hello baby. GO tell Joon's mother that Joon got drunk once during trainee days and he lied aslept on the 'welcome' mat at the restaurant)

"Ah well... Let them rest." Mir said to himself and started cleaning around the house, feeling guilty. "I didn't know I scratch like cat when I drunk." Mir muttered alone as he picked up the shredded curtain and some shredded open cushions." If only he knew he wasn't the reason for the destruction in the house. 

 

 

-poor mir end up cleaning after his hyungs thinking he was the one at fault. That could happen since uri bangaji always has such a soft kind heart. Karekitty~ if you read this, was this fic okay?-