The Begin

Do You Love Me?

This afternoon a yeoja-woman-are posing in front of the camera, yes she is a famous model in the famous magazine-Figure-in korea.

Cklik ...

Cklik ...

Camera flash goes off a loud sound.

"Yak, nice sherin ... continue like it, keep it poses." Said a photographer.

The yeoja-Wu Sherin-follow directions to the photographer, she sided looking for a good position. Finally, the event photocall completed.

"Good sherin, you're working with very nice." Praise the photographer.

"Kamsahamnida-Thank you-you also work well." Said Sherin bowed politely.

The photographer reply politely bowed and walked away.

"Gomawo-thank you-all ... on your work." Says Sherin cheerfully.

All the staff smiled and nodded, and they continued their activities were delayed.

"Sherin ...." Someone called his name.

Sherin suddenly turned towards the sound source called her, she smiled happily.

"Ah, Soo-ah wae geurae? -there What-" Ask Sherin.

"Are you finished with your photo shoot?" Asked a yeoja that in calling "Soo-ah"

"Umm ..." Sherin nodded.

"Now it's time to go home ..." Rae said Soo-yeoja that-

"Arraseo-Okay-- I get dressed first." Sherin said.

Rae Soo just nodded dismissively.

 

***

 

A car with famous brands Lamborghini entered the Mansion are very large. Two yeoja down gracefully. They headed for the living room, all maid bowed respectfully. Sherin just smiled while Rae Soo ignorant with that.

In the living room looks a set Namja-man-talking seriously. Two yeoja that over to them.

"Gege-brother (in Chinese) - ..." Sherin said.

These four Namja that turned Simultaneously, Sherin and Rae Soo rushes toward them.

"Oh, you're home Sherin .." Said namja tall.

"Yes-yes-I'm home." She said.

"Wae? -Why? - What you guys gathered here? There is new information? "she continued.

Sherin and Rae Soo sat down on the carpet.

"Yes, there is new news." Said a cute-faced Namja

"Waeyo oppa?" Asked Rae Soo.

"There are sabotage the school radio ..." Said a cold-faced namja.

"Yes, he announced a horrendous news." Replied Namja with exotic skins.

Yeoja that second brow crimped confused. Seemed to know what he thinks is the Namja both yeoja high-Wu Yifan or so-called Kris-spoke up (?)

"Someone tell me you-have-Sherin dating club chairman Sehun-Namja faced earlier es- after the bell to go home." Kris replied.

"Mwoya ??? - What it is not true." Denies Sherin.

"I think the time is complete radio broadcast I'm sure I lock up school radio broadcast earlier." Rae said Soo.

"Molla-do not know-maybe the man entered when you want to lock the school broadcast space." Says Kai-skinned Namja eksotis-

"Aish ... I'm sure once I locked it. Who is the person who entered the chamber carelessly school broadcasts, if get caught I'll kill him. "Upset Rae Soo.

"Never mind, Soo that already happening." Said Hongbin-cute-faced Namja-hanger.

"But ..." Spoilt Rae Soo.

I'll let you know, Rae nature of Soo will turn into a jovial and spoiled that with the people closest. But if she was outside do not try to approach this yeoja, or you guys will know the consequences (?)

"The important thing is this problem should be resolved." Says Kris.

All reap agree.

 

At Morning

 

Sherin P.O.V

 

Ah, it's sunny morning .... I so want to dance kkk ~ I'm getting ready to go to school. I checked everything the uniform umm ... Cool, hairstyle ... Yeppeoda-beautiful-, textbooks ... complete. I think everything is complete, I quickly down the stairs to the dining room while putting on headphones in both my ears

 

Now Playing : G.R.8.U – VIXX

 

Huh ... this song is so good to be heard when this sunny morning. I saw Yifan-ge was reading the newspaper kkk ~ he looks like Daddy.

"Morning gegeee" I said.

"Hn ... morning." He said without divert attention from the newspaper.

I pursed my lips, and sat. Ugh ... Yifan-ge , I eat American breakfast quickly. I glanced Yifan-ge had finished reading the newspaper, then he ate his breakfast.

"Gege, eotthokhae? -How-" I asked.

"How about what?" Asked Yifan-ge back.

"That's ... my scandal with well gege definitely know .." I said.

"Ah, I've got a plan ..." He said.

I sighed, I will leave it to this gege.

"Kajja-come-we go." Said Yifan-ge.

I nodded and went out of the dining room table to the car.

 

EXOST SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL

 

Author P.O.V

 

Red car parked neatly in a special parking place, a yeoja and Namja out of that car.

"Yo hyung-brother (from Namja younger to older Namja) -you so late." Says Kai.

Kris just stared lazy at that Namja , then stepped away from the parking area.

"Kyaaa ...."

"Omo-Aw-their handsome ...."

"Prince EXOST ... Saranghadaaaa-I love you - !!!"

"Aish .. why Rae Soo all day more yeppeoda ..."

"Sherinnn .... Saranghaeee ... "

Yes it is a state here that Princes and Princesses EXOST walks in the school corridor, it has become a habit in this school. There are looked at in awe, some are jealous, many expressions here (?)

Sehun, Kai, Kris and Rae Soo walks with an aura of cold and indifferent while Sherin and Hongbin smiling hear the compliments from students there. They saw in a clustered magazine wall many students  knows what is seen, and that makes them curious. Finally they headed Mading to see what's bulletin board.

"Move ... move aside ...." Shouts Rae Soo.

The Students step aside with feelings of fear, they immediately approached wall magazine.

"What is this !!!" Angry Kris.

 

TBC please R+C, i'll wait you guys :)