Love is hope

Love is hope |Skd love series|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love is hope

Hopeless. Broken. This is how Jiyong's heart is feeling right now. See her in this situation is like taking the soul away from him. It's hard to leave without the usual 'I love you' and the good night kiss.

Before the 'incident' he went with her back in the hospital room and stayed at her side until she fell asleep. Jiyong needed to tell her the truth about them but he thinks that maybe this is going to make her more confused.. And beside, she wouldn't believe him right now. 
What can he does? One thing is for sure: He can't lose her!! He won't lose her. 

The blonde boy turns the head around and checks the hour.. 1AM. Taking her photo in his left hand, he places it on his chest..

'Good night my love..' He says and falls asleep holding the photo, wishing she were there with him.

 

'Are you sure that I used to live here?' Chaerin asks Zico confused when he brings her into a one room apartment in a dirty neighborhood. This is all he could find in such a short time. Beside the rent was cheap. He decorated the room with some of his things..

'Of course.. You choose the apartment yourself, honey.' Zico approaches the bed and sits down.

Chaerin doesn't remember her life but she has the feeling that this is not her place, and the place is total unknown for her.

'I don't like these colours.. The room is dirty, the bed is small, this mirror is broken. It seems like nobody lived here for ages. And I can't see my things around.'

'Sick, but not stupid.' Zico thinks for himself, somehow irritated by her questions. Does it even care? Not for him.

'Honey, you think too much! The room is dirty because I didn't clean it. I was too worried about you. What can I say about the bed? You didn't mind it before.'
His objective for tonight was dirty itself..

'Your things aren't here because we just moved here. When you decided to be with me. '
Zico never thought that she will make him a bunch of questions. It was easy at the beginning and now she wants to know more and more. He has to make sure that the poor girl will hate her friends enough to not believe them. The boy woke up early in the morning to pick her up.

'I'm sorry but.. Can you bring me to my parents house? I don't feel comfortable here..' She says, without moving from her position. His funny expresion turns into an angry one. This is not what he had been planned. She can't leave. But of course, she can't know all this things.

'No baby.. You're mad at them, remember? They are against our relationship..'
Silence. Chaerin remembers that Jiyong told her the opposite when they were in her room hospital the other night. By his words, her family are really kind and they have a good relationship..Something is wrong.. Someone is lying.. But who? The pain of not be able to recall anything is killing her inside. She would need time..

Looking at Zico's lost gaze, she doesn't want to hurt his feelings.. Maybe he really loves her. 

'Look, I'll take you to your place.. The place you used to live with your sister.' Zico makes a short pause and then keeps talking. 'Your sister is.. quite evil. A good actriss too, be careful. But you have to promise me somenthing before..' 
Chaerin just nods at him.

'Don't let them shatter what we have now. I would die without you...' 
I should go and be an actor. I'm too good at it! , Zico thinks again with a smile when Chaerin kisses his check and touches his hand before leaving the dirty place..

 

Jiyong were sitting in his couch with a drink in his left hand watching how Dara is silently sitting in front of him and how Youngbae is walking around the room. He told them what happened with that guy and of course, they have no idea about who is him talking about. A stranger.. Their friend is now with a stranger God knows where. 

'What if he is a murder?'

'He's not.. He would have killed me from the first time we have met.' Jiyong answers, without looking at Dara.

'Maybe he is a..' Dara says again and Jiyong cuts her.

'Whatever this guy is, I'll make him regret it if he dares to hurt her.'  The blonde boy thighten the glass, holding the pain in his heart. He can't stand the idea that his girl is hurt.. that his girl is in pain.. Somehow, he preferes to take all the pain for himself that see her unhappy. 

'Why didn't you tell her the truth?' Bae approaches them and sits on the couch, beside Dara. He can smell the cigarette smoke mixed with a strong scent of masculine cologne. 

'She will be hurt and she will hate me for what I did to her. I know it, she lost his memories because of me.. The accident happened because of me.' This words are hunting him every day and every night. 

Jiyong feels like dying right now, but somehow he thinks that maybe that guy will give her the happiness she deserves. A stupid idea, of course, but still present in his mind.

'No Ji. You couldn't know what's going to happen.. You love her. Chae will realize it if you decided to show her how much she means to you. You can't let her go...' Dara raises her hand to touch her friend's shoulder, showing her support. The brunette girl was very angry when she went to the hospital and find out that Chae is not there and beside.. That a man picked her up. She doesn't trust that man.. Chaerin is weaker than ever now and needs help.. Real help!!

'It's not that easy, noona.' Jiyong finishes his drink and puts the glass on the little table. 'She needs time.. and I want to give it to her. I'm willing to wait..'

'Take care bro.. That wait can be eternal, think well and act before it's going to be too late.'

Youngbae is right and he knows what his words mean. Only one second is enough to change a whole life. One boost is too strong to destroy everything you had been built.. Not only your life, but the other people life too. The people who is around you everyday, even if they hurt you.. there's a piece of love and beside.. you don't know what you have until you lose it. Until you can't see it anymore. 
Look around and realize that the space which used to belong to the loved person now is empty. Empty and full of coldness. 

 

8 weeks later. Chaerin decides to live again weeks ago in the small house with her sister. Harin seems to be a very nice person and far away from what Zico is telling her. There's nothing evil in this girl and she can sense it by looking into her black soft eyes. Maybe he is just afraid to lose her. Zico had been visited them and yes, her sister doesn't like it, beside.. she's never around, but only spying from the corner of the door. Her parents had been there too and they were so happy to see her. Their smile gave them a warm emotion. Enjoyable. Very enjoyable.

'Doctor, can I ask you a question, please.' Chaerin asks the doctor when the query is done. It's the first one since she left the hospital.. but there's more to come. 

'Sure.'

'Do I have any chance to recover soon?'

The doctor sighs and Chaerin's face becomes serious. She's afraid right now of the answer she might receive.

'Look. You're a strong girl and I hope that your case it only temporal. You're very healthy and young so I think you'll recover. My only advice for now is to remain quiet and to be around the people you used to love, the people you used to feel good around. I know, you might not remember anything but they will give you the same emotions as before.'

'I understand.. Thank you, doctor.' 

Now Chaerin makes a mentally list of the feelings that every person gave to her until now. 

Her friends make her laugh, enjoy the life and the happy moments. They show her that she's not alone in this bad world. Her family make her feel happy when they are around. Harin is too cute and lovely, and make her want to hug her all time. Jiyong made her feel safe and loved when he hugged her the other night..Zico, somehow, make her be afraid of what he could do or say to her. Awkward.. Something must be wrong..

Chaerin leaves the office and goes out when Harin was talking on the phone.. 

'Fine, I'll see you in a while..' Harin hangs up and looks at her sister. The doctor also told her to help by bringing her to different places and tell her stories..

'Thank you for coming with me.'

'Why are you talking like we're going to say good bye? I'm not done with you yet.' Harin takes her arm and starts to walk. 'We're going to see some place.'

'Oh, i thought you're meeting someone. I heard you were talking with someone on the phone, right?' Chaerin says carefully and let it be, giving her trust to her sister. If she is going to disappoint her later, she would take the consequences, but for now, trust is enough.

Harin told her a lot of things they they used to do when they were young. One of them is about how Chaerin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter