Late Night Desserts

WINNER PROMPTS

Taehyun/Mino – Late Night Dessert

Minho walked in to the smell of pastry. The kind when sweet and ants would go together pretty well. Minho took off his shoes quickly, anticipating what’s for dinner. He stepped into the kitchen and to see something more than just desserts.

“Oh, hey babe. You are home!”

Taehyun chirped with a spatula in his hand. White apron hugging his body and flours smudged on his face. Minho would find it cute, exceptionally adorable with his hair in a mess but then, he wouldn’t think that y could ever cross his mind.

“Why are you not wearing anything underneath that apron?” Minho questioned him and stayed rooted. Taehyun turned to face the sink and started cleaning the dishes. The apron was tied right above Taehyun’s hips and with every move he made; his would jiggle in an inappropriate way.

Minho gulped.

“Why are you standing there, sweetheart. Come and have a taste.”

Coming back home from a tiring day, he was welcomed with such a wonderful and voluptuous . Minho could not say no and he definitely wasn’t least complaining. Silently creeping towards him, Minho grabbed his boyfriend’s hips and pulled towards him.

“Uhm,”

Minho trailed his kisses on the younger’s nape as Taehyun arched his neck back, leaning against Minho’s shoulder. “y little , you are.” He whispered in Taehyun’s ear and he chuckled softly. While Taehyun was grinding his against Minho’s crotch, Minho snuck his hand beneath the white apron.

“Can I have a taste of you?”

Taehyun could not get to answer when his lips were captured by Minho. He tasted like strawberry mixed with whip cream. Like castor sugar rained on a strawberry tart, Taehyun was presented nicely and without a doubt, he tasted extraordinarily sweet, to his liking. Minho lightly bit on Taehyun’s earlobe. His hand was steadily gripping on Taehyun’s .

“Hyung, do you want to fill me up?”