[17]

Midnight Gigolo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a particular room just a little past midnight.

"Are you crazy? Didn't you already announce it to the public that you and Gain were never more than co-workers? Why are you now telling me you two are dating?!" The CEO shouted at the top of his lungs. Wonbin sat on the couch and looked up at the angry older. 

"I lied because I didn't want people to think that Gain dropped from the drama because of me. I was a coward and didn't want to take responsibility. But now....I love her and I'm begging you to allow her back into Rivary and to star beside Janie and I." 

"And why should I do that?"

"I'll take care of this scandal for you CEO. And I'll make sure this drama will become one of South Korea's most memorable drama. Gain, Janie, and I will put all of our effort into this drama. I won't let Rivary down CEO." 

The older thought for a moment, he knew Wonbin was one of the best actors in his company, thus if he refuse the latter's offer he was afraid the man might drop from the drama as well. "Fine, be sure to settle everything first thing in the morning. Then come see me afterwards with Gain." 

"Thank you CEO." 

Wonbin shut the door to his car and heaved a heavy sigh. "He agreed to take you in again, but tomorrow in the morning I'll need your help." Wonbin stated. 

"What is it...?" Gain asked softly from the side. Wonbin faced her and reached over to grab one of her hand, on her lap, in his. 

"When morning comes, go with me and let's announce to the world that we're officially together. Alright?" 

Gain's mouth opened a little in surprise, "Together...? With you?" 

Wonbin nodded, "You don't mind being the woman of a man like me do you?" 

Gain became flustered, as if all of her blood began rising into her head, her face was cherry red and she couldn't utter a word. "I'll take that as a yes." Wonbin said with a gentle smile. 

When morning came newspaper and reports were flooded with Gain coming back to Rivary and is officially dating Wonbin. And the mysterious man Joongeum had mistaken for to be Gain's lover was a visator of a businessman's wife at the same building. Wonbin and the CEO also commented that there was a high possibility for Gain to take on the second female lead in the drama, as the woman crushing on Wonbin. 

Jaehyun barged into Seungho's place more again. "Hey Seungho!" He found that the spread was neatly stacked up against the wall and could hear something in the kitchen. Seungho poked his head out from behind the wall. 

"What is it this time?" He questioned, Jaehyun walked in with a hateful sigh. 

"You're so cold Seungho, tch I can't believe you don't even care to follow up on what happen to the woman who stole your ity." Jaehyun commented as he stopped in the kitchen, to catch a glimpse of Seungho cooking fried rice. 

Seungho scoffed, "What?"

"Oh! This time you didn't say she didn't steal your ity!" Jaehyun rolled his eyes toward the ceiling as he reached into his back pocket to pull out yet again another crumbled ball of paper. This time he even it out by rubbing it against the counter closest to him. "That actor who stole your ity is now dating our most hated Wonbin." Jaehyun explained as he held the paper up to Seungho. 

Seungho stirred the food with ease as he looked over, he grabbed the paper and scan it. 

"I just wanted to let you know that if there's anything I or Myungsoo can do for you just let me-"

Seungho hand the paper over to him, "You gave me the wrong paper." 

Jaehyun raised his eyebrows and took the paper to scan it. He chuckled nervously as he crumbled the piece of paper, "Ho-ho I'm sorry....I was researching on a site and...." Seungho turned off the stove and flash him a short smile. 

"Let's eat." 

Jaehyun blinked a few times, "E-eat, eat, eat? You cooked enough for the both of us?" 

"I was going to take half of this to the neighbor's dog but since you're here you can eat it with me instead. You know, in the dog's place?"

Jaehyun flattened his eyes, "You rude prick." He mumbled to himself.  

Joongeum sat on the couch fanning herself with a stack of paper. "Sangho! Sangho! SANGHO!" 

Sangho poked his head out from the bathroom after flushing. "Yeah?" 

Joongeum demanded with deadly eyes, "Call your daughter immediately. I'm going to teach that a lesson!" 

Sangho cower a little, then released a broken chuckle, "Honey....She's not a child anymore, let her live her life...."

"No! If I do she'll follow that witch's footsteps! That insolent witch!" 

Sangho sigh, "Give me a few minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter