1/1

An Unexpected Move

I finally came back home from my ty exams to be welcomed by an angry Changmin exiting my room. "Hi..." I greeted him but all he did was walking past me, totally ignoring me, which was absolutely unlike him. "Minnie? What happened?" I asked as I grabed his wrist. 

He turned around, his frown only deepening. "I... he... better ask that..." he stopped himself from cussing, flames of burning anger can be seen in his eyes. 

I nodded in understanding, before hurrying up towards my bedroom. Once I opened the door, I saw Jaejoong oppa sitting on my desk's chair, burying his face in his hands and crying his heart out. I approached him quietly and patted on his shoulder. "Oppa?" 

"Oh you came?" He wiped the tears off his face and turned around but never looked at me in the eyes.

"What happened,  oppa? And why are you crying?"

"I- I lost eve-rything" his voice cracked, more tears rolling down his cheeks. I hugged him to comfort him, and make him know that I'm here to listen to him, so he continued. "They know about Yunnie... they know and they hate me now..." he explained between his sobs. 

"It's okay oppa.. it's okay." 

 

 

Moments later, I was sitting on the edge of my bed watching a sobbing mess Jaejoong, not knowing what to say to comfort him when Junsu stormed into the room, a mixture of hurt and disgust all over his face. "Is that true?" He waited for Jae to answer but in vain, so he continued in frustration, "are you really gay? And do you really love... Yunho hyung?" He sat on a chair beside his hyung (a chair that has never been there) and swung him around to make him look at him. "Answer me Kim Jaejoong Hyung!"

Jaejoong lifted his head up shamefully, and nodded his head unable to look his dongsaeng in the eyes. "I... I am." He admitted, his voice merely heard.

In response, Junsu smiled his widest smile and hugged Jaejoong happily, surprising both of us and leaving us speechless. "OMG I love men too!" He confessed, clapping his hands. "OMG hyung! You have no idea how afraid I was about you reaction once you'll know it, I thought you would judge me but it seems that you are just like me." He continued before leaving the room, jumping happily like a little puppy.

 

We were still shocked when Yoochun entered the room, and sat in front of his friend,  Jaejoong, a wide smirk plastered on his face. "So you like men.." he asked, not looking at the other man, and when Jaejoong didn’t answer, he let a chuckle escape his mouth. "Umm interesting... and you probably have wet dreams about them right?" He asked again not really waiting for an answer, and finally turned his head around to look at his 'best friend', took his chin between his thumb and index finger to lift his head, "I'm a man too you know." He reminded him while looking right into his eyes, his voice full of playfulness, and then closed the distance between their faces to give him the hottest messy kiss I've never seen (I swear I'm still fangirling about it. I've never thought that a one sided kiss can be THAT hot). 

"Well, just in case you change your mind, remember that I'm available" He told him as he stood up, not forgetting to wink at him playfully, raising Jaejoong's confusion (mine too).

I almost thought that I was invisible until Yoochun finally noticed me when he was about to leave the room, and almost regretting what he just did. "Oops.. did you..." he asked in embarrassment, his face looking as if he has seen a ghost.

"Did I what? See?" I teased, unable to hide my amusement. "See what? I saw nothing." I stuck my tongue out at him and gave him my best reassuring smile, that he returned with a thankful one before leaving the room.

 

(And of course Yunho was somewhere in the house sitting beside Minnie, scoffing and growling, not knowing what he has just missed.... Stupid Yunho)