Late

Late

Nichkhun’s POV

I can hear them both from the other room.

“Junnie you're sick just rest!”

“But I don't want to! You make me rest too much! I'm not that sick I only have a small fever!”

“I don't care! Go to sleep! If you need anything just tell me.” she said. She left the room and sees me and smiles at me.

“Meanie.” Jun. K whispers loudly on purpose from inside the room. We both giggled at Jun. K`s comment.

“Your boyfriend is such a baby.” I said

“Yeah, but it's cute.”

“He only acts like that to you.”

“I doubt it. I see when he hangs out with you guys. You all are big babies. I wonder who keep you guys under control?”

“I don't even know. ( cough ) But you think it's cute, right?”

“Of course! I think it's funny that I'm like half you ages but I'm so much more mature!”

“Lies ( cough ) your a baby too ( cough )( cough).”

“Nu uh, okay fine maybe sometimes. And I see your becoming sick too! Come with me.” She walks over and grab the sleeve of my shirt. She drags us inside of Jun. K`s room. He was already sleeping although he just was protesting that he wasn’t sleepy. “Now go to sleep too.” she whispers.

“No I don't want to. I'm a big boy I can take care of myself.” I begged softly so Jun. K wouldn't wake up.

“Go to sleep! I'll take care of both of you guys, don't worry.” I really didn't feel like sleeping, but I guess I have to. I laid carefully on the bed next to Jun. K so he won't wake. She left the room. After some time I drifted off to a path of memories. I remember everything from the first time we met her until now. I remember falling in love with her. Telling Wooyoung my feelings for her. I remember being late for a minute and saw Jun. K had asked her out and she said yes. I remember trying so hard to ignore my feeling for her. I remember finally succeeding. But these feelings are coming back. What should I do? I cannot like my hyung’s girl-I can't...

-  

  When I woke up Jun. K was better, but I wasn't. I seem to get worst as I see them together. They both decided to go the the grocery shop to stack up on food. They called Youngie to come and watch after me.

   Wooyoung enters the room. He sits on the bed next to me.    “Youngie I think... I think I fell for her again.” Wooyoung was with me though the whole thing, I told him everything. When she and Jun. K started going out he helped me through it all. I'm so glad to have him by my side.

   “Yah! Khun you can't! What happened!? You were doing so good! What happened!”

   “I don't know, I was sure I was over her  for good but everytime she smiles to him, I... I just want to scream. I know my feelings are wrong. I should be happy for them but...” tears started to roll down my face and Woo hugged me.

   “Hyung sorrying for yelling at you.” after my eyes could not make anymore tears, we talked. I felt better expressing myself, I felt so much better me fever went away...

 

 Hey so this is part of a story I wanted to write but the storyline is too long and I don't think I could write it. This is like the middle of the story, I only wrote this part and felt like sharing it. Sorrying for being so lazy >.<, oh the girl is actually me!