Nightmare

New Student Orientation

Just a tip: read the foreword and the prologue first, so you won't get confused

***

It repeated again.

All Tiffany could saw were scenes in black and white. An unfamiliar building that looked like one from year 1960s or so. Strangers who wore old-fashioned clothes. Thick liquid flowed on the floor that made it painted red. Dead bodies on the floor and hanged on the wall. And someone approached her with something sharp in hand.

Tiffany screamed from the top of her lungs. Cold sweats formed from all over her body. She panted hard as she scanned the room she was in. She sighed in relief when she realized that was just a dream and she was in her own room.

Tiffany touched her forehead and closed her eyes. She replayed back the dream she had for almost a week. The same nightmare. But she just can't remember all of the details. She shook her head, think about it just made her got the goosebumps.

Tiffany turned her view to the window on her side. She could saw from the see-through curtain that it was raining. Again. She jumped down from the bed then made her way to the bathroom. Today is the day, the new student orientation event in Songnisan.

After made sure she already putted anything she needed for 3 days in her bag, she took elevator to went down to the apartment basement. When she arrived at the basement she realized that there was kinda tranquil, no one there but herself. Suddenly that dream went through her mind. She fastened her paces to her car. Fortunately nothing happened when she got in to her car. Well, she was not in a horror movie where the lead actor be haunted by a ghost, but still it creeped her out. She started the car and drove out from her apartment building.

In the middle of the way to her university, she got stuck by the sudden traffic jam. She didn't know what happened ahead on the street but she was sure she would late to come to SIU.

Tiffany took her phone that laid on the passenger seat beside her then tapped several numbers on her phone screen before putted it on her ear. "Yoboseyo? Yoongie, I'm stuck because of the traffic jam. I don't know if I could make it right on ti.." She didn't continue her words when Yoona on the other line said something to her.

"Jinjja? Okay, I'll try to get there as fast as possible" said Tiffany then threw her phone back to the passenger seat after ended the call. She the radio to kill the boredom, but she turned it off again when she heard all of the songs that played were the mellow or sad songs. Mellow songs, raining outside, alone in the car, and the dream she just had...great combinations to made her terrified. And the funny thing was she never felt something like this before.

***

"Fany! Here" A straight-faced girl named Krystal waved her hand.

Tiffany locked her car door then ran towards her campus department lobby as she covered her head with her hand. One thing she hated from this campus,it hadn't basement, just an outdoor parking area. Although usually she didn't use her car to go to campus but today she had to, since it was raining so she couldn't took public transportation. And the annoying thing was she had to left her car here. She just could wish the security guards in here would take care of her car until they back 3 days later.

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm late" Tiffany wiped away the rain-drops on her blouse. "Where the others?" She scanned the people there, she just could saw a few committee and new students. Where are the others?

"Miyoung-ah~ say cheese" Chanyeol all of sudden flashed his camera but Tiffany just can frowned because of the sudden action.

"We're going to take pics of the committee and freshmen before we drive off to Songnisan, Krystal-ah look here" A guy beside Chanyeol was going to take Krystal's photo but she stopped him by slightly pushing the camera.

"Ugh..Jaehyun-ah, Chanyeol-ah, use the camera wisely, could you? What if it runs out of battery because you took some inappropriate pics" Krystal said to the two pouting guys before shooed them away, and Tiffany just could laugh.

"What did you ask earlier? Oh, where are the others. They already went by the two buses that came earlier, but our bus hadn't come yet, and we don't know why" Krystal said "But Kris already try to call the company where we chartered those buses" Krystal gestured to the guy who was busy talking on the phone near them. Tiffany could saw he furrowed his eyebrows then sighed.

Tiffany approached him who looked a bit frustrated. "Kris, what did they say?"

Kris seemed surprise by Tiffany's presence but then he smiled at her as he putted his phone in his pants pocket "Oh you're here already. I'm sorry I didn't take you with me when I went here, I needed to come here earlier for some preparations. You know, Suho.." Kris rolled his eyes and Tiffany chuckled, she knew what he meant. Kris' house was near to Tiffany's apartment so they usually would go together to their university. "Uhm..they said those three buses already went 2 hours ago, and they don't know where the one go because they couldn't reach the driver via phone. They said they would tell me if they find out what happened" Kris added.

Tiffany smiled at him as she patted his shoulder "Don't worry, the bus would come soon and the event would still keep going as we planned" Kris uttering 'gomawo' to her then messed her hair, earning a protest from the girl.

"Fanyyy, you're here. Come here come here" A blond-haired girl appeared from nowhere then dragged away Tiffany with her leaving Kris alone.

Tiffany and that girl named Dara walked to the corner of lobby where the new students gathered. They bowed their bodies a bit and uttering "annyeonghaseo" when they saw their seniors came approaching them.

"You would mentoring this group..the other groups that mentored by Eunhye and Bora already on the way to Songnisan by the other buses" Dara explained to Tiffany. Tiffany scanned her 'kids' faces one by one, the 30 of them. "You bring the name list, right? Check if they all are present, okay?"

"Ay ay, ahjumma" Tiffany playfully said to Dara. Some of the new students tried to hold their laughters but then they lowered their heads when Dara sent glared to them. The petite girl slightly slap Tiffany's arm but Tiffany just can't stop to laughed "Okay then, I'll go to check out the other things" Dara left Tiffany with the 'young sheeps'.

Tiffany took out a file that contained with the new students name list from her bag. She commanded them to make a line then say their name one by one. When she was going to ask the boy on the front line name, she felt someone hugging her waist from the side. She turned and saw Jiyong grinned at her.

"Fany-ah~" He whined.

"Wae?" She asked coldly since she knew whenever Kwon Jiyong a.k.a the mighty G-Dragon whined at her, he must has something to ask for help.

He kept grinning then whispered something on Tiffany's ear. Tiffany widened her eyes then squinted her eyes to him "I don't want to know if Dara kill you later" She focused back to the young boy in front of her, leaving Jiyong laughed alone.

"Your name?" She asked the boy.

"Kang Minhyuk..and this is Kang Seulgi" That boy pulled a girl who stood behind him. Tiffany just nodded when she found their names on the list then marked it, that boy named Minhyuk spoke again. "Uhm...sunbaenim..we have a request...because we are twins, and we used to go everywhere together..can we stay together in a same tent later?"

Tiffany frowned, looking at the pleading freshmen in front of her. "The girls tent and boys tent are different, I think the other committee won't let you in a same tent. But I'll try to talk to the others". The twins grinned then bowed their bodies as they thanked her before stepped aside.

"Next. What's your name?" Tiffany asked without looking to the another freshman in front of her.

"Sehun" The boy answered.

"Full name please" Tiffany rolled her eyes then looked at that boy. "Oh Sehun" He said. Tiffany scanned the boy head to toe. Then she found something was missing "Where's your name tag?" She asked that boy because he hadn't something that supposed to be attached on his front shirt. The committee had ask the freshmen to make a nametag on the previous briefing, it supposed to make the committee easier get to know the freshmen's names.

"I..I forgot to bring it..I left it at home, sunbae" Sehun said.

"Yah! Where's the honorific?!" Jiyong half-shouted to Sehun.

"N-ne? Oh, I'm sorry sunbaenim" He bowed his head a bit. Jiyong scoffed but then he saw the boy behind Oh Sehun also didn't wear his nametag. "You, where's yours?" Jiyong pointed at that boy.

"Minahamnida sunbaenim..I also forgot to bring mine" That boy lowered his head.

"What's your name?"

"Kim Jongin, sunbaenim"

Tiffany looked at the list in her hand then she nodded. "Both of you would get punishment because you don't bring the nametag, I'll let you know later what's the punishment" She signaled them to step aside and they obeyed while muttering sorry once again.

Tiffany looked at the girl in front of her. Jiyong slightly pinched Tiffany's waist as she knew what that means. Jiyong grinned but Tiffany just rolled her eyes then asked that girl's name.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon, sunbaenim" That petite girl said "Uhm..may I ask something? Does the bathroom there at the camp has a clear water? Because I only can use or drink from really sterile water. And there are no any ghosts, right? I'm kinda sensitive with the haunted places"

Tiffany and Jiyong widened their eyes as they heard that. Seriously how could the freshmen this year were so weird and annoying. The Kang twins, the brats Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin, and the freaky Kim Taeyeon.

Tiffany continued to ask the freshmen's names one by one then until the last one. "What's your name?" Tiffany asked the expressionless girl.

"Jessica Jung" That girl answered.

Tiffany looked at the list thrice but didn't find that girl's name. "Uhm..but your name isn't listed here..maybe you have another name..I mean, like your korean name?"

That girl shook her head "No, my name is just Jessica Jung" then she continued "Maybe my name isn't there because I registered here in this college at the very last day, so maybe they missed to entry my name.."

Tiffany raised one of her eyebrow "Okay then..I'll check it again later" Just then Kris called all of the committee and new students to gather at the gate of their university building because the bus finally arrived. The bus driver explained why he was late, he had to change the bus tires and his phone had ran out of battery.

***

Tiffany tried hard to put her bag on the shelf above the seats. She cursed under her breath why the shelf was so high then someone took her bag from her hands and placed it easily on the shelf. She looked up to that person then smiled. "Thankyou Luhan"

Luhan just smiled as he patted her head then went to his seat. They all already got in so the driver started to drove. The bus capacity was for 60 persons but there were only 46 persons, 30 freshmen and 16 committee/seniors, so there were so many empty seats. Tiffany seated at the empty seat. She just wanted to sit alone. She took out her mp3 player then plugged the earphones in her ears.

During the ride, Tiffany just stared out the window. It was still slightly raining. She furrowed her eyebrows when the image of her nightmare earlier appeared in her mind again. She tried to remember that person's face, that person who killed those innocent people in her dream. She shut her eyes as she tried to deepening the image in her mind when she felt someone poked her arm.

She saw Sooyoung seated beside her with confused look plastered on her face. "What's wrong? Why you seemed like you were thinking hard?"

Tiffany took off the earphones from her ears. "Not something really important.." She said. "I just had a bad dream last night"

"Really? How was it?" Sooyoung asked in full of curiosity.

"Well, it was about..." Tiffany stopped when she caught Jessica stared at her from the seat beside her and Sooyoung. Jessica putted a straight cold face as she stared at Tiffany, but not long she turned away. what the heck? Tiffany felt terrified by that glared, she immediately got goosebumps.

"Yah yah, what is this?" Kyuhyun half-shouted made all of the passengers' attentions centered to him who seated on the front row. Then they realized what he saw. Their bus got stuck. By the traffic jam. Kris was really frustrated now. It means they would took some hours to reach their destination and Suho already called him for the 100nth times, asking where are they.

"Isn't there any shortcut?" Seunghyun spoke up. And luckily the driver knew one. But he said it wouldn't be as smooth as the main road. The shortcut road would be a bit rocky but they just didn't care as long as they could arrive there soon as possible.

The bus drove through the shortcut road. Without they knowing, soon, they were going to be trapped into the dark hole.

***

Hi~ finally updated the 1st chapter..I hope y'guys would support me in this ff by dropping comments below and click the subscribe (and maybe upvote) button~ gomawo^^