EPILOGUE I

Shadow

7 years later

“Sir where are you going??”The friendly taxi driver asked Yonghwa who was sitting at the at the passenger sit.Instead of answering,Yonghwa handed him a piece of paper.He read the address and noddin acknowledgement.The taxi finally stop and Yonghwa  step out of the car.

“Welcome..oh Yonghwa-sshi.”Taeyeon was shocked seeing Yonghwa appeared out of the blue in the café where Seohyun used to work at.She smile at him while he bow politely.”Where have you been??”She asked as Taeyeon serve the  coffee in front of Yonghwa”I know its too late to asked but what happen to you and Seohyun.She suddenly stop coming to work and I’ve heard nothing from her through all these year.”She said.Yonghwa just calmly sip his coffee.He also wonder bout the same thing.Is Seohyun is still alive.If she is where is she now. However he just keep the question himself.

 

After the incident ,he went abroad.Only now that he returned to Korea.And the first thing he do was going to the place where he first met Seohyun hoping she was there somehow.But she isn’t here. “Anyway Taeyeon –sshi  how have you been”He asked changing the topic.Taeyeon smile shyly as she rubbed her stomach.”Well as you can see.This is our second child”She said happily.Yonghwa just smile.Suddenly Baekhyun ,Taeyeon husband entered.”Oh yeobo,you are home.”He said panting.”Yes,my regular check up end kind of late.What happen to you??”She asked worriedly.Baekhyun took a sit next to Taeyeon and hand her a book.”When you went out just now.Your friend come by.She wanted to meet you but something come up so she had to leave,But she left this.Guess its her diary.So I chased after her to give her this.But I could find her.”He said.”My friend??Who??Taeyeon asked in confusion while Yonghwa listen with interest.He felt his heart was beating like crazy.”What was her name…”Baekhyun tried hard to memorize Taeyeon friend.”Ahhh Seohyunnie.She drop by just now..”Without hearing him finishing his word Yonghwa grabbed the book and ran outside.

So Seohyun was alive but why didn’t she look for him.Did she forget about him or did she hate him.Thought filled Yonghwa mind as he search for her like crazy.He was about to run across the road when the traffic light suddenly turn green.He stopped and look at the cars passing by.Could Seohyun be in one of the car.Silently he close his eye and he prayed that just this once,let him meet her again.He promised that he’ll never let her go.Eventhough how though the road ahead of him gonna be he don’t care .All he need is to see her once again.To start everyting over again,The light finally turned red,and the cars stopped allowing the pedestrian to crossed.He open his eye and through the sea of human,he saw someone who look exactly like Seohyun standing at the other end.She stared at him blankly before smile with tears rolling down her cheeck.Yonghwa immediately recognize the smile and smile back.They look at each other without word just a longing gaze how much they miss each other.

 

……………………SHADOW END…………………………….