Meeting A Person Like You

Once In A Lifetime Romance

I went home.... i felt nervous for what i've done i dont know what would happen tomorrow...

 

before i sleep i think of him...im wondering whats the name of that guy... i look at the stars and asked.. "please give me the person that truly deserves for me..." :)

 

on the next day.... i went to my classroom then try to read a book that maybe related to the lesson... the guy sungmin talked at me and asked

 

sungmin " ur new here??? my name is siwon :) "

i told her that i am jiyeon and im a frosh student here.. " nice meeting you sungmin " :)

 

the bell rang but still our professor were not around..  when i went to the corridor there were so many student including super junior... i saw that guy... i felt shock i think that maybe he is one of the members of super junior. I ran and im so afraid that maybe those members will be mad at me im looking for yuri to confess on what happened yesterday, maybe she is sick thats why shes not around.

 

i went to the 4th flr. of north building and spent my time on rading my favorite book. suddenly i heard so many voices and as i looked at my left.... i so schocked, they have they're room for their group... i just walked with normally.. then i slipped and shouted. i felt embarassed because i slipped in front of their door. the boys looked and they saw me one of them asked me... " what are you doing here..? youre not allowed here ! "

 

im so afraid but suddenly sungmin recognized me and just talked to his friends and tell me just to live and keep this as a secret....

i heard a voice of a man.. he said " miss wait up! stop! "

he looked at me.. i feel so ashamed to myself.. he said that " so..you are not stalking us are'nt you? " i just said " no im not.. im just reading books at the stairs and then i heared your voices.. im leaving but then i slipped "

 

the man asked me " this is not coincidential.. ur stalking us "

im so speechless i dont know what to say then sungmin came in and said

 

sungmin " hey siwon... shes a new student shes not familiar here just let her leave "

siwon " no! look on what she did on my head... it aches so much because she hit the ball over my head "

me: " because im not a stalker i never stalk with someone... ur so ambitous! why should i waste my time on stalking you!!!! "

 

i walked out and super junior laughed at him.. now i know his name... his name is SIWON >:)

 

 

 

 

as the class ended.. im walking and im so near at the gate of SMent.. suddenly i saw SIWON following me. I ask him on why does he follow me???... as i look at him.. he's coming closer and closer and then he fainted... i dont know what to do but to call some of the security in  university and went to the clinic immediately.

 

I ask the school doctor about his condition she told me that " Miss... its because of his head injury i think this is serious and he needs time to take a rest for a week, i might give you a reccomendation paper and kindly give it to his professors " 

i responded " ok, thank you doc i hope that he'd be ok... is there anything that he might do to make him feel well so fast???

 

doctor: i might suggest that he needs a few time to rest, are you his girlfriend??

 

me: YUCK! no mam.. no he's not i just saw him at the gate.. he fainted mam.. its not what you think, can you wait for a second because im gonna contact his friends

 

i tried to call sungmin.. he answered the phone, First. he didnt believe he was so shocked and speechless, then they came here at the clinic in a hurry they ask me for Siwon's situation..

 

Leeteuk: how is he?,

Me: he's fine he's just sleeping i think its also my fault 

Donghae: why?

Me: its beacuse i hit his head with a ball.. bulls eye 

Eunhyuk: wow.. you are a sharp shooter miss.. hahahahaha

Me: im sorry guys.. i didnt mean to, i felt mad when siwon told me that im a stalker..

Kyuhyun: i dont what would be siwons reaction... peace!

 

 

After Suju came in, i decided to go home and still keep on thinking about what happened.. im so nervous what if the head injury affect his studies???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---- sorry for some incorrect usage of words.. correct me if im wrong ----