My First Day... and First Time to Love You ♥

Once In A Lifetime Romance

June is the start of my first class in High School at SMent University.Everybody were excited,most of the people were frosh students. I cant believe that im studying here because this university was very exclusive for rich and smart students, oh well here I am... studying.... studying... LOL

 

 

 

Im heading to the west building, I feel that I am lost as i look at my watch its almost time.. my first class were getting started. I started to run, while running i collided with someone, i dont know who he is but he looks so serious and maybe i think he is mad????

I just said " Im new here... im very sorry mister i didnt mean mean to "  

He said " I dont care if you're new at this university you have two eyes but you are not using it..... so CARELESS... "

i said that " HEY! i just wanted to say sorry.. im apologizing mister and i am late for my first class... i dont know where could i go! " I suddenly walked out and arrrghhhh! so irritating!!!!

 

 

while walking at the corridor i saw a girl who were refilling her empty bottle with mineral water.. i asked her..

" Excuse me, where can i find S305? its my first class schedule? "

she responded and said " Oh.. we have the same room actually im on my way to get there, mind if you come with me? "

i said.. " Sure! its ok and its fine.... by the way my name is JIYEON :) "

she told me that she was KWON YURI... then after that we went to S305 together.  when im on the classroom i saw different students.. some were a ROCKER, SIMPLE,PRETTY,HANDSOME,NICE,EMO and FUNNY

 

Yuri and I became a seatmate.. everybody were talking so loud... they laugh and giggle.... too much loud!

i asked yuri " hey, whos that 4 girls??? "

yuri said " oh.. they were the MEAN GIRLS..."

me: "why??? why mean girls? "

yuri: " because in this university they were very popular, rich and beautiful ladies... no one has the right to stop them... look at that girl... she is UEE, the second one its was HARA, the third one is JESSICA and the last one.. its was HYUN-AH... u better keep off with them in your situation, you were just new here be careful they might bully you... "

 

me: " i must be careful... "

 

i think that our professor may not be around?! and then the principal came and tell that we must submit an index card together with our name and the clss is dismissed. :)

 

while walking at the canteen i asked yuri if who are those men... yuri quickly and told me that they were the SUPER JUNIOR...

i said " whoaaa???? really??? jinjja? "

yuri : " yes they are... u dont know them? "

me: " i just heared theyre name at the television and newspaper.. thats all, i truly believe why everybody especially girls are going crazy "

 

 

 

 

 

" I really like them!!!!! " yuri added

" oh ... just study first... sorry " i respond

 

yuri: "its ok.. its not that offensive :)"

 

yuri told me that she has another class class and she'd better be going, i just walk and tour myself for the whole university.. i went into the gym i saw someone playing basketball.. while looking at him i dont know why.. he's so HANDSOME, white skinned, tall, good biceps ... WTF.. so hot!!! hahahahaha!!!

 

 

i sit on the bench and watch him playing.. he looks at me and said..

" HEY UR NOT ALLOWED HERE.. GET OUT! "

me: " Im sorry... i must leave immediately.. "

he replied and said: " youre like the girl... i mean eralier i met a girl who's a bit weird.. just like you??? "

 

me: " what??? wait up... i met a boy who is rude earlier!!!! actually that boy insults me and tell me that i must use my two eyes for looking at the directions..... "

 

he said " i remember.. it is you! "

me: " you... you... hey wait up where are you going???!!! "

 

he said " stop following me! you are a stalker... a stalker who always watched me"

me: " how dare you to say that! im not that person on what you are thinking of!! so arrogant!!! "

 

 

after that Jiyeon get some ball and hit the boy's head.. then quickly run so fast.....

 

 

 

 

 

---- WHAT WOULD HAPPEN NEXT???? -------

thank you for reading.. im just new here :)