Eight

Nothing But The Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Back at home-

 

“Ree, let’s watch a movie! I’m bored!” Taehyung complained, right before dragging you out of your room.

“I was just about to sleep, Taetae!” you sighed --  it was the truth; you weren’t lying. You had been draping your fluffy blanket over yourself, until you got pulled -- rather hastily -- out of your bed.

“Come on, there’s no school tomorrow,” Taehyung looked at you with his puppy eyes, “accompany me, please~” he said, aegyo-game strong, as he was trying to get you to agree.

“I hate you...” you replied, both your eyes closed. You knew very well by now that if you refused him, Taehyung would just continue his pestering. Hence, you went to sit on the couch that could occupy two people.

“I love you too~!” Taehyung made a kissy face   -- disgusting, in your opinion, but adorable to all his devoted fan girls. He then passed you the remote control and reluctantly, you accepted it.

The night went on with the both of you shouting out comments, throughout the whole movie.

“Team Edward!” you hollered. Yes the both of you were re-watching ‘Eclipse’, the third movie in the Twilight series.

“Eww that blood dude!!” Taehyung made a disgusted face, receiving a kick from you.

“Why not Jacob? He’s way better-looking than Edward~” your brother commented again, still not approving of your preference for Edward Cullen. He smirked, opening his mouth again. "Jacob even flashes his abs a lot... Reminds me of someone's little crush~"

You huffed, ignoring Taehyung. Stupid brother and his stupid teasing.

After awhile, the both of you fell asleep on the couch.

The next morning, Taehyung stirred in his sleep. He tried turning on his side, but something seemed to stop him from doing so. Instinctively, he opened his eyes, blinking them while trying to adjust to the sudden brightness.

Taehyung then tilted his head a little, only to find himself wrapped up in your little arms. You hugged him like he was a bolster.

Seeing some dried up drool at the edge of your mouth, Taehyung chuckled at your sleeping face. Your messed up hair looked like a bird's nest. He considered taking a picture for future blackmail, but then, he recalled what you told him last night.

Taehyung smiled, remembering your statement that had made his day...

 

*Flashback to last night*

You started to doze off during the of the movie. Unknowingly, your head landed on your brother's shoulder, which he later moved to his lap -- gently, trying not to wake you.

“I love you..Taetae..” you whispered, out of the blue; you were sleep talking. And of course,  with his super sonic hearing, Taehyung had heard it all.

At your words, a tender smile appeared on his face. Taehyung knew that you didn't like expressing your feelings; he knew that despite your daily quarrels, you loved him just as much as he loved you.

“I love you too, little sis...” he said quietly.

After sometime, Taehyung fell asleep too. The TV was still on, vampires and werewolves battling it out on screen.

 

*End of fla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter