[ the caste system ♔

T H E S E L E C T I O N ♔
01
Royalty - Royalty and religious figures.The princes and his family are Ones.The girls that marry the princes and their families become Ones.They are a poistion of power and respect and are at the top of the system.
02
Celebrties - Athletes,models,politicians,singers,fire fighters,police officers,guards and soldiers are Twos.Twos are known to help the king,queen and princes and are well-liked around Allinav.
03
Great Minds - The intelligent bunch of the kingdom,Threes include doctors,dentists,inventors,teachers,architects,libarians,
psycholigists,lawyers,veternarians,scientists,philosphers,
engineers and film directors. Intelligent and bron with great minds,Threes are great among others.
04
Businessmen - Including jewellers,real estate agents, insurance brokers, head chefs, construction managers, property/business owners, and farmers. Fours are in the middle of the system,so are kinda average really.                                                                                               
05
Artists - The artists and performers of Allinav are stage performewrs,actors/actresses,performers,dancers,musicians and circus performers.Providing fun and entertainment to the kingdom,Fives are just well performers and are very  much liked.                                                                                              
06
Workers - Secretaries,servants,chefs,store clerks,waiters/waitresses and housekeepers are near at the bottom of the system.Most of Allinav are Sixes and Sixes are what provide work to Allinav to have such things for the others.                                                                                           
07
Manual Labourers - Just like Sixes but work outside.They include gardeners, construction workers,farmers,gutter/pool cleaners and trash collectors. Almost at the bottom of the system, you immediately know if they are Sevens if you see dirt on their faces and mud on their boots.                                                                                  
08
Untouchables - At the bottom of the system,the untouchables are the worst of the bunch.They are traitors,drug addicts,mentals,runaways and illigitimate children. During the Selection , if anyone is caught in an affair or anyone other than with the prince they will be demoted to an eight and banished from Allinav.