Lies.

Sweet Past

 

---Taemin’s POV---

I am looking at my hyung, my Minho hyung.

 

‘Taemin-ah! Saranghae!’ He said to me with the sweetest smile you can ever imagine here on Earth. I smiled back and formed a heart shape with my hands.

‘Nado Saranghae hyung.’ I said as gentle as my voice could get, I was delighted when I knew those words are for him, the one I love, my Minho hyung.

 

‘Aww!’ He chuckled and then pinched my cheeks lightly, I pouted but smiled once again, he stared at me. I stared back, I feel warm when those doe eyes were looking at me, and I feel loved.

 

He leaned closer, and I closed my eyes, I know what’s going to happen next, I know within seconds I will feel his warm soft lips in mine, and it did.

 

He kissed me, just a simple kiss is enough for me to cry, I didn’t know I was crying but when I felt his lips leaved mine and his hands soothed my cheeks I knew tears fell down from my eyes.

 

‘Minnie, my love, why are you crying?’ he asked while his eyes were searching mine, I smiled as more tears fell down from my eyes.

 

‘I am just happy I met you hyung, I can never survive without you, stay with me forever hyung, stay.’ I said while touching his soft hands that is placed on my warm cheeks. He smiled at me warmly, that smile that always made my heart skip a few beats.

 

‘I love you more than anything, Taemin. Don’t you ever forget that.’ With that he kissed me once again.

 

Lies…

Those were all lies…

I snapped out of my thoughts and continued to stare to my—No, scratch that, to Minho, Choi Minho. The one who lied to me all the time for these years that have past he was lying. I felt a head ache over my head as tears fell down for real this time, it was a mix of physical and emotional pain. I hold into my head with pressure it felt like it was going to explode.

 

“Taemin! Are you okay?!” Key stands up while panicking, I nodded. We were at the café, this day I decided to take a last look on the love of my life, Choi Minho who was just a few feet away from me, he was sitting on other café across the street where Key and I decided to go.

 

Oh, how painful it was to see my love with another girl. He was sitting there with his new girlfriend, Kwon Yuri if I remembered right? They were so sweet, just like Me and Minho in the past, our sweet past I can never forget.

 

“Taemin you should sit down.” Key said holding my arms. I shook him off.

 

“Kim Kibum I said I’m fine!” I said then walked out the door, I still feel light headed and dizzy.

 

“Taemin! Don’t walk any further!” Key screamed probably following me behind. I didn’t follow him and continued to stare at Minho, ah, was he gorgeous? That hair, his eyes, his figure…I will never forget even a small glimpse of it.

 

I reached out my hand and continued walking across the street; my hands were almost there to reach for Minho. My eyes widen when he suddenly stands up and faced me with a shock face. I smiled at him.

 

“Hyung…” Tears fell down from my eyes but I was happy, he faced me, I saw his face, how I adore that face.

 

“TAEMIN!!!” He screamed. I looked at my left side then.

 

*BAM!!*

 

 

I feel the cold and hard feeling in my body, I can see the red liquid on the side of my head. I looked around me, I saw two man standing beside me, the one is Key and the one is Minho. I smiled at them, my left eye starts to darken, my body goes numb and my ears were going deaf. I can’t hear what they were saying.

 

Minho’s saying something but I can’t hear him, I just smiled.

 

“Hyung…Take care, I love you.” Then my vision was gone, my feeling weren’t with me anymore, and the deafening silence pulled me to unconsciousness.

 

‘Am I dying? at least, Minho hyung is by my side with the last moments of my life, the man I loved and cherished much is with me till my last breathe…what more can I ask for? I shall die happily and never be sad again.’

 

>>>End<<<

 

Woah! What do you guys think? Inspired by the song ‘Only Hope’

Anyway please comment! :D

This story is dedicated to my old supporters in the past! Chingus I hope you can all be by my side again.