Recognisation

Recognisation

                  

 

Monday

He’d left already, as soon as the sun shows up bright and blazing, as early as the morning birds chirping and flying around in mission with their breakfast. He’d left already, leaves her all alone there by the queen-sized bed, with coldness felt by the empty side of hers. He’d left already and she quickly gets up and moves ahead for her own day. He’d left already and there is no need for it to be a reason for her laziness and lateness behavior. He’d left already and she has others to be with, others to cheer her up, others to kill her loneliness, others to shoo him out of her system. Just as always and as usual.

 

Tuesday

Her day goes by as busy as always- running here and there with her members and staffs around. The feeling of the adrenaline rush while doing what she’d came to love and favor for years always sends her to smile and frown simultaneously- torn in between. She is happy, satisfied and feeling great with herself and what she does, but she is also tired, depressed and in need of a good rest from herself and what she does- both are good and she does appreciate both. Her day goes by as busy as always that he is nowhere near her system for the day- and for that, she doesn’t know whether to be glad or to be miserable more.

 

Wednesday

Her day is being dragged up again. The schedule is stretched like forever that she is glad for the small gap in between. Once one event finished and she is inside the van again, she will close her eyes and try to sleep. The keyword here is ‘try to sleep’, as once her eyes are closed, he appears. Trying to block him out at that particular moment for her to rest is clearly futile that she ends up with some random tunes play inside her ears. And just when she feels calm enough to doze off, here comes the next event venue and her day is being dragged up, yet again.

 

Thursday

He is there today, in flesh and all glory. She’d been trying to avoid him but he is always there in her line of sight- near the staircase, by the water dispenser, waiting for the elevator. She tries but he is always there. She even asks the manager for a half-day or even an outside job, as long as he is out from her vision- but no, the manager can’t help her, her staffs can’t attend to and her members can’t play with her, leaving her open to him in her line. He is there today, in flesh and all glory, and she is the only miserable one while he is all sunshine and flowers- those are supposed to be hers, mind you.

 

Friday

Half-day finally but she is still busy. Friday is probably the busiest and after the sudden, impromptu meeting with the happy-and-smiley man yesterday, the busyness is welcome. Just like another Tuesday all over again. Here and there, requests and demands, attending and performing, pouring all her emotions and thoughts through the music, lyrics and melodies that she’d came acquaintances with for years. Today isn’t like yesterday where he appears but today isn’t really different when her phone buzzes on with his name. She sighs, rejecting the call. Today is Friday and it is a half-day finally but she is still busy, from what- she doesn’t even know herself, no longer care even.

 

Saturday

Today is her free day, though not really free when her manager and staffs still buzzed her around, confirming the schedules and times but the least, she is staying in. Waking up late and eating takeout as her breakfast--lunch, lounging by the balcony, taking in the calamity and scenic nature of her sanctuary. Her phone buzzes and she glances towards it before picking up the call. Confirming her attendance to her friends, she is back to the solitude next. Having enough of her moodiness, she is quickly getting ready. Night is still young when she sees him by the entrance, all swag and very at ease.

 

Saturday night

He is buzzed and almost wasted when he sees her standing up and ready to walk out and go home. Thus he makes for the same gesture where he declines all the helps’ invitations coming from his clan. Swaying around while getting on his bearing, he notices her already standing next to the door, eyes on the floor, at the end of her pumps. He comes nearer and she looks up. He gives her the keys to his car and she struts down the hallway with him following closely. She drives them straight to her apartment where they proceed to stare and ignore each other, being intense and stupid, already ready and waiting. Once the door locked, it is no longer muteness and oblivious.

 

Sunday

Only in his boxer and undershirt, he walks following the smell of the delicious home-made cooking before making a stop by the dining table, straightly looking at the backside of the owner of the pad. Sitting down and waiting for her to notice him, he observes every little thing that she does unconsciously- humming, dancing, thinking and cooking all in one, so swiftly and so professionally. As soon as she sees him, she takes him a glass of the hot, brewed coffee together with an aspirin before bringing out the feast that she has prepared just now.

 

Sunday evening

In here, in this privacy, she snuggles by his side as he plays with her strands of hair. She ignores the rumors of another woman that is across the sea waiting for him and he neglects the fact that there is another man whom rightfully owned such spot right now. They talk. They laugh. They bicker. They argue. Over every little details, every single words, over the simplest matter, over the nothingness of their world. Talk, laugh, cuddle, bicker, argue, kiss, cry, promise, planning, cuddle, hoping, wishing, tearing, smile, kiss, cuddle, hug, kiss that they do almost everything together, trying to make up for those time that has left and gone.

 

Sunday night

It is in here, in this small private world of theirs, they are in silence. There is no awkwardness and there is no avoidance. They stay the closest and they are facing each other as they lay down onto the mattress, getting ready for sleep. Their relationship is neither innocent, neither dirty. Their relationship is based on mutual friendship and loneliness, where he never asks her for the worst and she never demands him for the best, they sleep and they touch, they shag and they bond but somewhere along the way, they just fall with no intention to stop because they deserve much, much better than this pathetic setup.

 

Monday

He’d left already, as soon as the sun shows up, leaving her all alone there by the queen-sized bed, with coldness felt by the empty side of hers. He’d left already and she quickly gets up and moves ahead for her own day. Just as always and as usual.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

“Tae”

“Ji”

And the stare continues before he lets out a sigh and closes his eyes, as his hands pull her waist closer to his body. She wants to ask him, oh so badly but she is afraid of what to come out from his always so eloquent speech. So, she also sighs and buries herself deeper inside his hug. Their hearts beat coherently to the same tune and rhythm but the owners are not really in time to each other.

“Ask me,” he thinks but refrained from explaining.

“Tell me,” she wants to say out but controlling not to.

They both then continue to bury such thoughts to the back of their heads, hoping and wishing for each other to recognize each other by their next meeting. No longer avoidance, no longer awkwardness as they pass each other, as they see each other. Hoping and wishing for him to recognize her into his circles and her to recognize him for her own group. No longer only in silence and no longer only in private.

 

 

my 1st time on writing in present tense so i think i did good though i know there's a lot of mistakes in there

but nonetheless i hope you guys enjoy for this shot~! and this is a bit more to the drabbling-set but i combined everything

 

and as always that i always stressed that i never proof-read my work and i never know what i wrote either

but i hope that you guys will read this and enjoy the couple as much as i love them both ^^v