one;

Pole Dancing is a Joke

He couldn't be more embarrassing if he tried, Jeongguk thought to himself. He could tell he had put a lot of thought into this and it wasn't really in the slightest bit seductive. Not that he wasn't enjoying this though, it was actually one of the most amusing things he's ever seen. He wasn't exactly sure if he was being serious or not due to the grin that was threatening to split his face in half but either ways, what better way was there to spend a free Friday night than sit back and watch your boyfriend spin clockwise around a pole.

 

Over the past couple of weeks, Taehyung was being extremely secretive about where he was going and with all the documents to file at work, Jeongguk wasn't able to keep up with the boy and decided to shrug it off. If he was cheating, he could've done so when they first started dating, not when they were three years into their relationship. That thought alone wasn't enough to keep him from worrying though. And after almost a month, Jeongguk was beginning to utmost doubt himself. What if Taehyung was only realizing now that he wasn’t worth staying. What if he was getting sick of the way he hogs most of the blanket. Or the way he refuses to eat the stalk off the mushrooms. What if this was his way of breaking up? Was this how he broke things off with his previous partners? Just spend as little time with them as possible until they both realize themselves they’re better off without one another.The thought continued to nag at him to the point that he had to force the truth out of Taehyung himself and is quite proud at how effective his strategy was.



 

                                                                                                                       Earlier that evening*

 

"M-Mm! Ngh! F-uckkkkkkk Jeongguk!” he drones in sweet agony but it falls short when he hits the headboard yet the mind numbing pleasure coiling in his groin is more than enough to distract him from the throbbing pain in his head. There really wasn’t a better feeling in the world than Jeongguk’s heat around his .

 

Taehyung looks so desperate with his parted lips, short breaths and hooded eyes and Jeongguk smirks to himself. He knows he’s got Taehyung wrapped around his finger. Jeongguk splays his hands across his torso and leans forward until their noses brush and Taehyung so willingly gives himself to Jeongguk, it frightens him sometimes that he’s able to submit to a person so easily. He quivers, begs for his touch and yearns to feel him every chance he can. He inches forward just to feel Jeongguk’s lips mould against his but opens his eyes when he feels no movement.

 

“Jeongguk?”

 

He squints when he sees a blinding light casted on him and brings a hand to cover his face. He narrows his eyes further and realizes what it is.

 

“Jeongguk, where the did you get a torch?”            

 

What is this? Some interrogation?

 

“Kim Taehyung. Where were you since the night of the 4th til the 27th on November?”

 

Taehyung blinks.

 

“Answer the question!”, the younger all but cries.

 

Taehyung’s stunned silence earns him a slap across his left cheek and he then knows …

 

The boy means business.

 

“U-uh… Jeongguk, hold up. Give me a minute to explain.” he laughs nervously.

 

"WHERE

 

slap*

 

HAVE

 

slap*

 

YOU

 

slap*

 

BEEN

 

slap*

 

THESE

 

slap*

 

PAST

 

slap*

 

TWENTY

 

slap*

 

EIGHT

 

slap*

 

DAYS

 

slap*

 

"Twenty three days." Taehyung corrects, nursing his swollen cheeks.

 

"TWENTY THREE DAYS" Jeongguk reiterates and flushes at his obvious lack of math skills.

 

He wastes no time and continues his rant.

 

"I swear to god Taehyung, if I find out you’re ing someone else on the other side of town, you can gel your own hair, fix your own tie, clip your own nails and buy your own bottle of lube-"

 

Taehyung unlocks his phone and holds it up to the obviously distressed boys face derailing his speech.

 

He narrows his eyes and reads what's on the screen out loud.


 

Looking for a great way to burn some time? And some calories?

Then come on down to Tasha’s Haven’s for a chance to get fit,

meet new friends and most of all, have fun!

We offer one month trials for beginners for only $50!

Apply now!


 

It takes a minute for Jeongguk to go over in his head what he just read.

It isn’t until the realization dawns on him that he gawks at his boyfriend under him.

 

“You’ve been taking pole dancing classes?”

 

Taehyung refuses to meet his gaze and looks anywhere but at Jeongguk in case of judgement and mutters under his breath.

 

“So you weren’t cheating on me?”, the younger queries.

 

Taehyung sighs.

 

“You’ve seemed really tired and under pressure at work lately so I thought I’d surprise you.”

 

“Not to mention I wasn’t just going to let that pole in the middle of our living room go to waste. Why did we pay to have that built in in the first place anyway?” he continues.

 

It takes everything in Jeongguk not to squeal and jump his boyfriend. He couldn’t be any more adorable than he is right now and he makes sure he knows that by planting a butterfly kiss on his swollen cheek followed be a flick.

 

“Ow! The ?”

 

“That was for keeping it from me.”

 

Taehyung pouts.

 

“Now can we finish what we started?”

 

“Of course.” Jeongguk grins, grabs ahold of the others hips and flips him onto his stomach.    





 

With one hand on the pole, Taehyung turns towards his boyfriend.

 

“The ‘Around the World’”, he announces.

 

He inches and sticks out one leg, the other grounded and swings himself three-sixty around the pole until leg meets leg and he gracefully comes to a halt.

 

Hm. Smooth.

 

Jeongguk seems rather impressed. The older made it look effortless. Almost y. Well, if it weren’t for those baggy sweats and that oversized shirt, he could easily make it look more seductive.

 

“Now, the extended frodo.”

 

The younger bites his lip to prevent bursting into a fit of laughter. He figures if Taehyung is serious about this, the least he could do is be serious about it himself. It probably took a lot of balls for his boyfriend to even decide to showcase what he learnt to him. He knows he wouldn’t have the confidence to show it to Taehyung if he ever learnt, that’s for sure.

 

Jeongguk sees him gulp and tentatively grip a hold of the pole so tight until the vein in his wrist becomes much more obvious. He grabs both ends with both hands and begins to lift himself, almost until he’s facing a horizontal direction.

Stuck out tongue and furrowed eyebrows further emphasizing his sheer determination to impress him and Jeongguk is convinced it’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for him.

 

Taehyung begins to shake and quiver and Jeongguk can tell he’s clearly struggling to keep himself off the ground. With this, Jeongguk is up on his feet in seconds rushing over to his side, two arms grabbing ahold and supporting his legs and it takes everything in him to not laugh at him in this position.

 

“Jeongguk, let go. I can do thi-”

 

Taehyung is cut short when his arms finally give out and with a loud thud, he finds himself lying and straddling the younger. They lie on the ground, all flailed and stuck out limbs and both groan in unison. They stare at each other for not long until one breaks and begins to giggle.

 

The other joins in and soon enough, the giggles turn into chuckles, and the chuckles into guffaws until they’re both literally rolling back and forth on the floor with sore stomachs laughing themselves hoarse and the ground rumbles with its echoes.

 

Taehyung rolls over and settles himself comfortably on top of the younger as his giggles become muffled and he buries his face in his chest. Jeongguk can physically feel how saturated the others shirt is and scrunches his nose at the obvious stench of body odour and he internally swoons as he realises how hard he must've practiced and tried in order to impress him. It’s times like these where Jeongguk forgets how lucky he is to have this lovable buffoon as a boyfriend.

 

"Thankyou Tae" Jeongguk begins.

 

"For what?" the older looks up at him.

 

"Hm. Nothing."

 

"Hey," He sits himself up on his elbows and Jeongguk his head at him."you know that I'd never cheat on you right?"

 

"Well, of course I know." He starts. "No one can resist my smolder." He puckers his lips and fixes a y expression. Taehyung slaps his shoulder at his lame attempt to be funny.

 

"You're so dumb."

 

"You love it."

 

"I do." The older doesn't deny.

 

"Oh and one more thing," Taehyung remarks.

 

"What?"




 

"Remind me to get a refund."