[AD] All I Ask for is Love

❀ Cute Bunny Multi-Shop ❀ [Busy!]


Link

 

All I Ask for is Love
by YixingsBaoBei


Genres

Angst, OmegaVerse,

Summary


“Kyungsoo! Please!”, the pale skinned female chased after the brunette male that keep on walking forward without even spare her a glance. “Please, Kyungsoo! Just give me a chance to explain!”, she tried once again and when he couldn’t help but to give in at the pleading female.  Kyungsoo sighs deeply and without even turning to the brunette, his silence recognized by her the cue to explain from her request earlier on. Slowly, she approaches the short male, trying to find the words to comes out from , fiddling with her fingers, she try once again to explain of her request, “I can’t get pregnant, Kyungsoo.”

“What?” Immediately, he turns around to looks at another omega’s eyes, only to found out that her eyes filled with tears and he didn’t know what to say but only to tangle his fingers with hers, encouraging her to continue her explanation.

“I can’t get pregnant because I lost my womb from my last miscarriage. I know Jongin have always wanted a child. To make the house becomes happy and lively. But I couldn’t.. I failed. I used to think that.. but after I saw you at the job interview, I know that God sent you to me.”

“Soojung.. I really can’t.. I just-.. It’s too much of a responsibility for me. I just 24 years old and I have so much things to do. I don’t even have a job!”

Shaking her head, she grips onto Kyungsoo’s hands tighter, her eyes glistening with much desperation, SooJung’s voice turns raspy, perhaps from crying too much, “You still love Jongin don’t you, Kyungsoo?”

His eyes turns round and wide yet panic could be seen written all over his face at the sudden question, he try to denies, “What are you talking about?! That’s purely nonsense!”

“You can lie to anyone. But I can see the way your eyes lighten up when you look at Jongin last week. Kyungsoo.. please. Do it for him? We will pay for any amount you want.”

Now he feels cheap. She doesn’t have to offer him money. He willing to do anything for the younger male that have become his crush for almost 7 years. Kyungsoo willing to do anything for Jongin, He can’t believe he is finally going to say this but..

“Fine. I’ll be the surrogate mother of your child.”


Link
 


Thank you so much for requesting!
I hope that you will get even more readers for your story~
The 140kp is due by the end of the month (April 30th).
<3
Have a great day!
=^.^=