Party

Falling in Love

Minhee's POV

I went upstairs and got ready I wore a white long sleeved top with a black top, a black over the knees skirt and long black socks with black shoes. I put on simple make up which was red lipstick and eye liner.

Youngjae's POV

I heard some footsteps going down "that must be Minhee" I said quietly to myself so I looked up and saw her she' was really beautiful, I felt my cheeks get hotter I couldn't get my eyes off her but I finally got back to my senses, "do I look ok?" She asked "yea you look really p-pretty" I said fidgeting with my fingers, I felt really shy infront of her and I can't even lift my head up. "Are you ok?" She asked walking towards me "y-yea, should we go now?" I said changing the subject, "ok" she replied.

We walked up to my car and I opened the door for her and smiled "thank you" she smiled warmly at me "no problem" I smiled back at her.

At the Party

Minhee's POV 

The Venue was obviously a club but I don't really enjoy it though but good thing Youngjae is here, We went inside the club and saw Jiyong with his girlfriend we walked over to them and I felt Youngjae's hand lace with mine but I didn't mind though so we went up to them and greeted Jiyong and congratulated both of them for 3 months anniversary. As we greeted both of them I saw Jiyong looking at mine and Youngjae's hand, he looked jealous.

Youngjae and I both sat down at the bar "oh I forgot to give Jiyong his present, can I get your car keys?" I asked "sure" he said handing me the keys. I walked to the car park and opened the car, I got the present on the compartment of the car then locked it and walked back to the club, as I walked in there was pretty much most of the people there, I walked over to Jiyong and said "Happy Birthday Jiyong~" giving him the present "Gomawo oh and I forgot to introduce you my girlfriend, this is Hani" he said pointing to the girl next to him "Hello~" I cooed to her "Hey~" she said, I walked back to Youngjae and the loud music started to play I leaned my head on Youngjae's shoulder "I'm Jealous of her~" I cooed to him "haha don't worry you can find another man~" he cooed back and patting my head. 

I felt someone staring at us so I looked around the room and saw Jiyong staring at us so I felt uncomfortable "I'm going to have some shots" I said so I can wash all the problems away "I'll come with you incase you get drunk" he said sounding abit worried. I walked over to the bar and asked for one soju, I'm not a heavy drinker so when I have enough sips I will get drunk, I already had 5 sips and my vision was getting dizzier, I saw someone walking towards me "it's probably Youngjae" I said drunkly but I looked up and it wasn't him "J-jiyong" I said drunkly "You're drunk you better go home" he said getting me off the seat "n-no I haven't even been here for 2 hours yet.." I said almost falling, I heard another rushing footsteps coming towards me.

Youngjae's POV

I rushed towards Minhee as she was almost falling then I saw Jiyong lifting off Minhee her seat "I'll take her" I said going to Minhee "you still have to continue your party" I said, he handed Minhee over to me but he looked pissed off so I carried Minhee in a bridal style and saw Jiyong staring coldly at me but I just shrugged it off.

I got to the car and sat her down the seat and put the seat belt on for her. "I like you.." I said carresing her cheek and drove off to drop her off to her house. I went through her bag and got the house keys, I got out of the car opened the house door and went back to the car carried her to her bedroom and laid her down on her bed just as I was about to leave she tugged my shirt and said "c-can you stay with me here.." So I kneeled down beside the bed and stayed with her until I fell asleep on the spot.