Chapter The Third

Turning Me Human

JinYoung

"JinYoung!" Yelled Mark to me while I was walking away.

I stopped and turned to face him. 

"Yes?" I said to him.

"I can't wait." 

I turned around and started to walk slowly and then I said out loud so he could hear,

"It's just apology coffee remember?" 

He stood there and I could tell he was grinning, but I continued walking until I had walked all the way up the the 11th floor to check on the resident staying in room 1145.

 

 

 

 

I entered the hallway that lead to 1145 and I found the door and knocked. For some reason, throughtout this entire hallway it felt cold. I looked around the surrounding and found a ventilation window open. 

I did not like the cold. For some reason I could not understand, it was not a sort of hate, but fear.

 I heard footsteps aproaching the door and I stepped back a little bit. It opened and I saw a young man, around the age of 22, standing there giving me a look of confusion. 

 

"Yes may I help you?" He said while staring at me. 

"Mr. Huang Minsu?"

"No," he responded then opened the door so I could look inside. "That's him. I'm his cousin, Huang MinHyun."

"My apologies for the confusion, Mr. Huang MinHyun. I was told that I could find Mr. Minsu here because he requires assistance."

Mr. Huang MinHyun gave me a look that I did not understand.

"Oh. You mean his Autism? No worries. You do not have to involve yourself with this."

"I appreciate that, but I was sent by my boss, the owner of this hotel to check up on Mr. Minsu." Mr. Huang MinHyun was showing signs that indicated he was growing impatient. 

"Look honestly, I will talk to your boss, okay? It's alright. There is no need for extra assistance. We can barely afford this room for the time being." He whispered that last line and I was unable to catch what he said.

"Well, If you insist, then I believe you do not need any help for now. I will leave you be. I'm sorry for the disturbance, sir." I walked away and he closed the door behind me. 

 

 

Mark

Jinyoung had just left and I was heading towards the arcade of the hotel. It took me longer than expected because I had to stop at the bathroom. While I had finished and I was washing my hands, a man that was dressed very formal and fancy came out of the stall and started washing his hands next to me. 

It was very awkward at first, then he made it more awkward by deciding to start a conversation.

"Hello, there. Nice to meet you."

"Umm...nice to meet you, too?" I had no idea what he wanted, or what he was trying to do, but all I knew was that I was hurrying so that I could get out of there as fast as possible. 

"My name is Siwon. I am actually the owner of this glorious hotel you are staying at." 

Oh my god! I had just insulted the CEO of the hotel mentally by thinking he was a or something. 

"Haha, wow. I don't know what to say. Nice to meet you Mr. Siwon. My name is Mark. I'm actually staying here because your hotel was kind enough to let the international students spend their year exploring this city while being able to sleep here." I was rambling.

"Haha, no worries. I remember heading over seas to New Autrailia for my year in college." He hurried up and dried his hands. "Well, I'll leave now. Please enjoy your stay here. I wish you good luck in your studies." 

"Thank you sir." I bowed and he left. 

JinYoung

I was walking back to the little office I had in west side of the hotel, until I recieved a message from Siwon informing me to meet him in his office. I was wondering what it could be and as I was walking back from the the west side to his office, I came by the arcade room. I saw Mark and his other two friends, Jackson and BamBam. They were on the gaming motorcycles and they appeared to be having a race. I ended up observing to see who would win, and it was BamBam. The other two losers got off the bikes and started to whine while BamBam was cheering on and on. 

In the middle of whining, Mark caught a glance at me and he looked surprised. 

"JinYoung!" He said while walking over to me. 

"Hey!" Said the other two. 

"Hello. Nice to see all three of you again. By the way, nice job on winning, BamBam. I was rooting for you" I said while standing there.

"Hey!" What about me?!" Said Jackson, starting to wine again.

"The path you chose was the wrong one, it ended up slowing you down, so I decided to go with BamBam." 

"And me?" Asked Mark.

"You're a different story." I responded, not sure of what else to say instead of the truth. 

"Aww, how adorable." Said BamBam while walking over to the zombie shooting game.

"Hey JinYoung! I'll challenge you." Said BamBam holding up the gun." 

"Thank you, but I'm sorry. I actually have an appointment with my boss, Mr.-" 

"Siwon?" Said Mark, completeing my sentence.

"Yes. How did you know?" I asked, nervous of what Siwon might have said.

"I happened to run into him in the bathroms a couple of minutes ago." 

"Oh." Was all I said. It was probably not possible that Siwon said anything at all

"Well, I must leave now. Nice talking to you all." and I turned around and started walking away.

"Bye!" Shouted Jackson and BamBam, while all Mark said was,

"See you later!"

 

 

I had finally reached Siwon's office. I don't know why, but I was hesitant on knocking, getting a feeling that something was not right.

(Sometimes I will get a certain feeling, a gut feeling, is what humans call it. But my feelings are more accurate, almost like a fortune teller, but more truthfull).

It did not matter though, as he was my superior and he had reqested my appearance. I knocked and waited for any answer.

"Yes?" He said through the door.

"Sir, it is Me, JinYoung. You requested to see me?"

"Yes, come in." 

I opened the door slowly and then I stepped into his large office. 

He was sitting in is leather chair, behind his desk, but he stood up when I came in. 

"Sit down." He said, pointing to the couch on the side of the room.

"Yes, sir." 

He walked back to the door, and locked it. He took his time and walked back to me. His footsteps were decreasing in speed as he neared me. He stopped completely in front of me.

"Now JinYoung. You know that that I am being very generous by letting you work here for the rest of your life instead of getting you sent to the disassembler like Sungjae. However, do not, for one minute, think that you have some sort of weak spot in my heart that makes you imune to that idea. What is this I hear of you meeting this so called, Mark later, hmm?" 

"I think there is some sort of misunderstanding, Mister. He was only buying me coffee as an apology from when he crashed into me earlier today."

He got closer to me (as if that was possible), and said,

"I don't care if he acidentally set you on fire and was making it up to you. You WILL NOT see him, do you understand?!"

Siwon is one of the only humans I despise. And that says a lot because there are some pretty horrendous people. But Siwon...he tops them all.

"Siwon, he's onl-"

I could not finish my sentence, as he had slapped me across my face. It was not a soft slap either. He used all his power to cut me off.

"IT'S MR. SIWON TO YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!"

I did not want to answer to him, but I realized that he might do something bad to me, like that one day he locked me in the hotel food freezer when I had accidentally tripped and spilled a bottled water on his suit. He knows that I hate the cold and yet he tormented me by locking me in there for 3 hours. 

I came back to my senses and quickly responded to him.

"Yes sir."

Siwon backed up from me a little, but not too much. 

"You know what to do when you step out of line." 

He said this while he ped his pants and pulled them down. 

 

(There is no way in hell that I am writing this part. This is not a story that I want to contain , or anything like that + I don't have the heart to, sorry!! ;().

 

While Siwon had gotten off of me, he cleaned himself up and started putting his shirt on. As he was buttoning up, we heard a faint creak from the door. 

"Whose there?" Called out Siwon, but there was no answer. 

Siwon shrugged it off and finished dressing up. I had already finished getting dressed, but I was standing there incase he had any order.

"You may leave now." Was all he said as he sat down in his leather chair to look at some files on his desk.

"Yes sir." Was what I said as I bowed and turned around, walking towards the door and unlocking it.

As I was ready to close the door, Siwon called out.

"JinYoung. You will tell Mark no. Otherwise, you can expect more than just the little bit of fun we had today, understand?" 

"Yes Sir. Good day." 

I closed the door and made my way all the way up to the 18th floor to my room. 

 

 

Mark

BamBam and Jackson had decided to go and have a snack at the snack bar, but I wasn't up for it. Instead, I decided to spend sometime in my room to pass the time before I went to have coffee with JinYoung.

I realize that he's a robot, but something about him makes me feel a certain way. He's also really, really cute. Like really cute. Plus, the look he makes when he is confused is so adorable.

Haha, I feel like a highschool girl, fantasizing over that certain someone. 

 

 

After a while, it got boring in my room, just reading magazines and unpacking all of my things so I got ready for my coffee with JinYoung. I decided for plain clothes. A simple white button-up shirt, with some dark jeans, and Conerse. After I made sure everything was fine, I locked my room and headefd for the coffee shop. 

That was until I realized that I didn't know how to get there. I realized that it was on the first floor, but I had no way to know which side it was on, or how to get there in the least amount of time. 

So I ended up exploring for a good 10 minutes until I reached the CEO's office. 

CHOI SIWON
CEO of Elite Palace Hotel & 

Chains and Enterprise

"He's up in the most important people's list isn't he?" I asked myself. 

I was seriously considering talking to him, maybe he'd be a really good way to get a better recomendation for any future job. 

Or at least that was my plan until I hear certain noises from the inside of his office. I got closer to try and hear, and I heard a lot of groaing, and pleads to,'Stop'. I didn't know what that meant.

After a couple of minutes, the noises stopped and I thought something happened so I tried to get closer to the door and hear. Then the floor creaked and I froze. 

"Whose there?" Said a voice whom I recognized as Siwon's. 

I ran and hid behind the wall incase someone came out. I stayed there for what seemed lik forever, until I heard the door unlocked and someone walk out then stop and turn around to the room.

"...can expect more than just the little bit of fun we had today, understand?" I didn't catch anything before that because my heart was beating so loud. 

The person closed the door and turned around. Then I realized who it was.

JinYoung.

 

____________________________________________________

Gahh!! This chapter was somewhat hard to write because I had finaly decided to introuce to the readers what happens between Siwon and JinYoung and why exactly JinYoung hates him so much,(Sort of). It is a little sad and emotional, but as I said above somewhere, I don't feel comfortable writing about or anything like that + I don't want to mark this story as triggering or M (Well not M YET) so I'm sorry it couldn't be any more.....I don't know the word, haha.

Wow. This chapter is the longest chapter I have ever written in all the time I've been on here. Ok, well, That's it for today. THANKS FOR READNG!!!!!!

Good night/day!

I love You All! SARANGHAE!