Reveals + Final notes

Kaisoo Valentine's Project

And the authors are:

Two halves of a whole by thetwistedstar

Hello Chibi: Demo Version by layittofire

Song of Sirens by Kaspian

When your legs don't work by FireonWater

Is this love? by jjokkomi

Fill the blank by vaeliselva (in colaboration with sleeplessbeauty9)

Hot Beers and Cold Coffees by myeonmyeonnie

Hold on to the light by MadChen

Sun Kissed by sessny

The light at the end of the tunnel by B1A4EXOBAP

Sooner or later (it's real) by kaizhoo

Suggar by LotusK

Burning Sun by RucaBabyotic

Cupid's Mistake by winterseoul

 

 

Final Messages

 

I FOOLED YOU ALL! MUAHAHAHAHA - /choking cough

-thetwisterstar

 

 

 

It was really an honor to write alongside all of these authors. Thanks for the opportunity, I really enjoyed it!

-layittofire

 

 

 

Participating in this project has been lovely, and I was honored that I had been chosen to work among other hard-working authors. I hope we did something good for the readers and can continue to do so onward.
It seems that many people were able to point out which story was mine. People are getting familiar with me, I assume, and that flatters me. The comments were lovely and so was the encouragement.
It also warmed my heart to see that I made some people cry. (wait what)
Anyway, thank you.

-Kaspian

 

 

 

 

Hi there everyone,

Thanks so much for being part of the Kaisoo Valentine's Project and putting up with the authors again for it! Thank you all so much for showing your massive love and support for the second Kaisoo Project. I know a lot of you guessed me right for my story! Am I just that predictable (haha)? 
I know the other authors (gosh they're all so amazing) and I really love putting this together for you. Thank you for your continued support, and I hope to see you at a future project! 

-FireonWater
 
 
 
 
 
I’m actually surprised no one guessed mine correctly since I thought it was obvious… lol oh well. Anyways thanks for all the comments you gave me. Sorry it wasn’t that long or that great ;__; But again, thank you for those that commented and thank you for all who supported this project. Bye~!

-jjokkomi

 

 

 

First, once again thanks to rucababyotic for being an awesome person & hold this ksvp. Second, to be honest i almost forfeit from ksvp because i thought i couldn't complete my story ; so credit to sleeplessbeauty9 who has done most of the writing, while i only gave her the rough draft, she's the one who amazingly brought it to you guys, say hi to her :) Last, embrace your pain and keep moving forward, hope you enjoyed the story!

-vaeliselva

 

 

 

Hello, guys! I hope you enjoyed the project (and at least found Valentine's a day to celebrate, not that because you're single okay, you'll meet your Kim Jongin/Do Kyungsoo someday hahaha now smile and i'll surely pray for your love life to come soon). I'd like to thank Ruca for inviting me to join, for giving me the opportunity to work with these authornims (istg i'm a fan of some of them and i was quite intimidated at first ;n;) and for working hard to moderate the fics. And of course, what would it be without y'all amazing, sweet readers? Thank you so much for supporting every author and for making this project possible, too! /throws kaisoo

-myeonmyeonnie

 

 

 

First of all, I want to thank everyone who waited for the updates patiently and those who commented or read silently. All of your support means a lot to us. Of course, this project wouldn't be successful if it weren't for the readers. I want to give each and every one of you a hug because of that. Thank you and continue supporting Kaisoo :)

-MadChen

 

 

I’m really happy to have been a part of this project again, it’s always great to be part of something with so much love, both in the stories and from our readers. Thanks to everyone who made this experience great!”

-sessny

 

 

 

Thanks for allowing me to part of the Kaisoo Project again. I'm so grateful and proud that I was able to join with such amazing authors who share the same mutual love for EXO's power couple, haha. Hopefully there'll be a Christmas Project? Or a Summer Project? Or an Independence Day Project??? (USAUSAUSA /waves flag with American eagle soaring in bg/). But once again, I can't thank you guys enough for letting me be one of the lucky writers again. I'll improve and make amazing stories for you guys in the future, and hopefully I'll be able to see most of the Kaisoo authors again <3

-B1A4EXOBAP

 

 

 

thank you for reading my entry although i think it's not enough. i appreciate all of your lovely comments and i hope all of you will continue supporting the kaisoo project! spread kaisoo love!

-kaizhoo

 


Hi everyone! It's been great being a part of this year's Kaisoo Valentine's Project and I'm so grateful to Ruca for including me a second time. It's been an honor working with so many talented Kaisoo writers and all the best with your future writing endeavors!
I had a really tough time writing Sugar and there were times I honestly felt like I would never complete the story, but with encouragement from friends on tlist and my family, somehow I got there. Most importantly though, I'd like to thank all the readers who left such lovely comments on the story - so much love goes out to you!
-LotusK

 

 

 

It was such a great experience to be able to write along with some of the best KaiSoo writers here on Asianfanfics and what more, for our never ending love for our KaiSoo. Truth be told, I felt really honored and was really excited when I got invited to join this project although I was, at the same time, nervous because we have here some of the writers I admire a lot and I was worried I would do so badly. But I was able to finish with the help of my beta--my friend, M, whom I'd like to thank most of all for sticking with me and my nonsense as I write and for cheering me on. I would also like to thank all those who read and appreciated my story entry (it was my first time writing about KaiSoo this way). More importantly, thank you to our lovely moderator, Ruca, for inviting me and for creating a wonderful project like this to spread the KaiSoo love~

Thank you all for supporting this project and for having it featured in such a short time! I will look forward to being able to write for this project again in the future (if I get invited againㅋㅋ).

Have a nice day and keep loving Kaisoo!

-Mira(Winterseoul)

 

 

 

Hello everyone! Like this, one more Kaisoo Project is over.

Thank you so much for all your support and for all the comments you left for the stories! They made me and all the other writers extremely happy. We were once again featured because of all of you <3

As for Burning Sun, even though I really enjoyed writing it (I can't resist to historical!aus) I didn't expect it to have such a good feedback!

Anyway, thanks to the readers.

Thank you to all the amazing authors who have accepted to join me in one more project and created so many beautiful stories.

I hope we can all see each other again soon

For Kaisoo <3

-RucaBabyotic

 
 
 

 -The End-