My Little Secret! Shhh ~!

One Sided Love?

'Saranghae', the most spoken word for Koreans. It means 'I love you'. It has really beautiful meaning beyond it. Eventhough Koreans always say it, it's different case for us iKon. We rarely say that we love each other.

I'm Kim Hanbin a.k.a BI, leader of iKon. YG sajangnim said I should nurture 'saranghae' in iKon. I sighed. That was the hardest mission in my life! Much more harder than James Bond's mission. Nonetheless, challenge accepted! At first, I said it to Donghyuk. We were at our dorm on that cloudy evening.

 

"Dongyuk-ah, saranghae.."

 

He stared at me and stop munching his snack. He then smiled and said saranghae back to me. Whew, that was a relieved! Donghyuk is such an easy going boy. Not long after that, I said to Chanwoo and Junhoe who were chatting and playing guitar at our dorm's living room. Chanwoo laughed awkwardly at looked at Junhoe, didn't knew what to do. 

 

"Wae geurae, hyung? Are you sick or having some sort of serious flu or you hit your head on the wall?", I didn't sure whether he teased me or being sassy diva at that time.

"Yahhh ~! You should at least say saranghae back to me ~!", I stood before them with both of my hands on my waist. I glared at them. Hard.

Chanwoo looked flustered thus saying, ''Ohhh ~! Nado.. hyung.. saranghae..''. He smiled.

''There's my lovely maknae!'', I also smiled.

''Yeah Hanbin hyung! I love you too!'', Junhoe rap to me in English.

 

I was satisfied with the reactions. Then I proceed my mission to Yunhyung hyung who was lying in bed while playing with his iPhone. I was sure that he searched his name on the internet, hoping that he would found out what the fans thought about him. I really hoped he didn't found Asian Fanfic. Eventhough he's a hyung, he's much more innocent than me, that a year younger than him. To be honest, I actually read some fanfics about me at Asian Fanfic. Gosh, my bed scene with Jinhwan hyung is beyond expectations! I couldn't forget it!

 

"Yunhyung hyunggg ~!'', aegyo voice in the lead.

''Em, wae?''.

''Saranghaeyo..''.

 

He then looked at me who was at the door, just popping out my head from it. I smiled at him, showing off my pearly white teeth.

 

''Do you have cancer?''.

''Emmm ~ No.. Waeyo?''.

''You said like that as if you're going to die tomorrow because of cancer. By the way, I love you too.''

 

He then got back playing with his iPhone. I was puzzled. Anyway, the last two members who were my ultimate chicks in fanfics, Kim Jinhwan and Kim Jiwon. They were at kitchen, munching some muffins that our fans gave yesterday. The choco muffins were scrumptious!

 

''Jinhwan hyung, Bobby hyung, saranghae!'', I made a big heart shaped with my long arms and put it together on my head. To look a little bit cuter, I tilted head to the left and put a curvy smile.

 

They both looked at me blankly. Suddenly, I heard CL sunbaenim's MTBD song. Junhoe put it at loud speaker. Aishhh that sassy kid! Yeah, Jinhwan hyung and Bobby hyung were MENBUNG! Bobby hyung suddenly stood up.

 

''Nado neol saranghae!! Kim Hanbin, saranghae!!'', Bobby hyung said that while dancing to CL sunbaenim's MTBD song and his mouth was full of delicious vanilla muffins.

 

I smiled menbung-ly. Jinhwan hyung was still devouring the muffins. He didn't replied my love confession eventhough I stood behind him. No hope, he didn't respond to me.

That night, while everybody had fallen asleep, I woke up as silent as a mouse, walked out from my room, walked straight to kitchen and took a bottle of banana milk from the fridge. Then, I walked to our dorm veranda. The night was chilly and the wind blew softly. I looked at my iPhone, it was 3 a.m. Swiftly, I opened banana milk bottle and took a gulp. Ahhh ~ How refreshing! 

 

''Mwohae?''

''Owww kamjjak-iya!!'', I turned my head around.

 

It was Jinhwan hyung. He was in his pink sweater and his black and white cow moo-moo trousers. For God sake I was really shocked! I thought no one was up. Plus, I was sitting alone at the veranda and it was pretty scary cause it was dark. He sat beside me, close to me.

 

''Banana milk, hyung?'', I handed him the banana milk bottle.

''Sure..'', he took it and take a few gulp.

 

I couldn't help but to stare at his Adam's apple and his a bit fatty jawline. Goshhh ~! His Adam's apple was huge and really visible even in the dark and his jawline.. Ugh! I my lips. Feeling envious? Not really. I was amused by it! Out of the blue, I remembered that one fanfic about me and Jinhwan hyung. The fanfic was full with kissing and bed scenes between us. My body began to hot. I really shouldn't read fanfics, but.. dammit!

He handed back the banana milk bottle.

 

''What are you doing here?'', he asked.

''Well, I couldn't sleep so.. here I am. Taking some fresh air.''

''Fresh CHILLY air to be corrected.''

''Then, how about hyung?'', I was curious.

''Same as you, you punk!'', he said while looking at me. He then added, ''Hanbin-ah, saranghae..''

 

Once again, I was shocked! Completely shocked! My heart beats faster like a horse running with all his might! My lips trembling..

 

''I know you said saranghae to other members because YG sajangnim told you so right? Mian, I overheard it.''

''Then, I said saranghae to you but why didn't you reply back. Only you did that!'', I began to sulk.

''Because.. I want you.. to said it to me when you really mean it not when you were told to do so. I love you more than you expected.'', his slanted eyes looked at me.

 

I can't hold it back anymore. I hugged him who is much more smaller than me. I hugged him as tight as I could.

 

''Mianhae hyung.. I also.. love you.. more than you expected.. since we first met..'', I finally confessed after about 5 years already.

 

Jinhwan hyung hugged me back. I could felt warm despite the cold chilly air.

 

''Nado..", he answered shortly.

''Jinhwan hyung.. sa.. ranghae..''

''Nado neol saranghae.. Hanbin-ah..''

 

I couldn't recalled back when we started to kiss each other lips. One thing that I'm sure was the first kiss with Jinhwan hyung tasted like sweet candy! Or maybe like banana milk? Anyway, it was great! Now, whenever I said saranghae to him, he'll immediately reply back. Our sarang is getting greater day by day..

 

''Hanbin hyung..'', Chanwoo called me.

''Mwo?'', I responded.

''I saw you..''.

''Saw what?''.

''You kissed Jinhwan hyung.''

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

So my dear readers.. How is the fanfic? It's not much but I hope you do really enjoyed reading it. Binhwan Couple shippers, fighting!!