Chapter 18

Wendy's Peter Pan

After what happened yesterday I don’t like to go to school. It would just hurt to see them. But if I won’t face them now when will I have the courage. I can’t continue on running away from them. 

 

I decided to tell Joohyun and Hayoung everything. From the start until the end.

 

And it’s up to them if they still want me as their friend. But I will understand if they get angry at me. At least I had been honest.

 

With Myungsoo I don’t know. I want to tell him what I feel but I’m afraid what he might say. Maybe I’ll just keep this all to myself. There are things and feelings that are better left unsaid. I won’t tell him.

 

When I reached the school I felt like going back home. I reached the classroom and the class has already started. I decided to sit in the back but Joohyun and Hayoung didn’t even look at me. I got nervous. Do they know everything? Did Myungsoo tell them?

 

The whole time the teacher is discussing I can’t understand a thing. I can’t hear a thing except for my heartbeat that is beating loudly. I just found out that the class is finished when the teacher got out of the room and the student stand up to leave. 

 

I hesitantly approached them then I saw Joohyun comfort Hayoung. 

 

Wait, what happened? Why is Hayoung crying? 

 

“I want to be alone Joohyun-ah.”

 

Then she stand up and walked away.

 

What happened to her? 

 

Then Joohyun turned around and faced me. She has an angry look on her face. 

 

And I know that it is for me. She already know everything.

 

“I hate you.”

 

Then she started to walk away from me.

 

“Wait. W-will you please let me explain everything?”

 

She stopped but she didn’t turned back.

 

“No need. I know everything. Every detail. And I thought we were friends. You’re a liar.”

 

Then she walked away but I don’t have the strength and courage to do it. It’s all my fault. All of it. Because I had been too selfish. I just thought of myself and my feelings and this is the price that I had to pay.

 

I just wished that Myungsoo were here.

 

Wait.

 

He’s the only one who knew about my relationship with Ren. 

 

Ren couldn’t possibly tell Joohyun because he said so yesterday. He was so desperate.

 

So that’s left with one person. Kim Myungsoo.

 

After Joohyun confronted me I didn’t see her the whole morning. Luhan and Hayoung are also not around. But there’s Kim Myungsoo.


I am in the cafeteria eating alone. I looked around and see a group of girls happily talking to each other. There are four of them. They are from the higher year and they are famous. Kwon Nara, Ahn Solbin, Shin Yoonjo and Song Johee. The four of them are from the Arts and Humanities Department. They are more known as the Mean Girls. I don’t know them but I just heard about them.

 

A lot of students are wary of them especially Kwon Nara. She is the dean’s daughter and she has a terrible reputation. And so are the rest of her friends except for Yoonjo. 

 

Then there’s the two sisters who are also famous. Bae Seu Ji and Bae Jin Ye. The two of them are pretty and kind but they seem weird. Not the bad kind of weird but still weird. 

 

Then there are other group of friends. The more I look at them the more I feel miserable inside. I had friends but I betrayed them. Now they’re not here anymore.

 

I felt my eyes stung with tears. I wiped them away before they can roll on my cheeks. I shouldn’t cry here. 

 

I’m almost finished eating when the door of the cafeteria opened. Myungsoo entered followed by Yoon Bomi. She is laughing while he has a serious expression in his face. She made funny expression that made him smile. They sit in one of the chairs beside the door. He must not have noticed me.

 

So what if he noticed me? He wouldn’t care anyway. And I wouldn’t care also. 

 

He’s a liar. He said that he won’t tell Joohyun as long as I agree to his conditions. But without a warning he revealed everything to her just because he is jealous of Ren.

 

I looked at him. He is falling in line while Bomi is sitting at their table. Look at him ever willing to buy food for her but if I will ask him he would need a long convincing.

 

After buying their food he went back to their seat and offered the food to her. Soon they are laughing. 

 

And he has the nerve to accuse me of flirting. What does he call whatever he is doing right now?

 

Then the door opened in a harsh manner. An angry member of the Royalty came in. They’re a 7 member all boys group. Royalty is just a name given by the student because they are all handsome, rich and smart. The embodiment of a prince charming. The seven of them are always seen together and it seemed that they are friends so the students made that name. All I know is their leader, Wu Yifan and Hayoung’s boyfriend, Oh Sehun. The faces are just familiar but I don’t know their names.

 

But I’m sure that the one that just entered is a member of Royalty. Then he approached Myungsoo and Bomi’s table. I’m a bit far so I can’t hear what they are saying but basing on the expression on their faces they seem to be having an argument. 

 

“Why is Chanyeol talking to that girl? I thought she is his stalker?”

 

I heard the girl from the other table talk. Her voice is so loud that I heard some words that she said. So his name is Chanyeol. And Bomi is his stalker? She doesn’t look like the kind of person who would stalk Chanyeol or any person for that matter.

 

Then I heard a scream and I saw from the distance that Myungsoo is on the floor. Bomi is protecting him while Chanyeol is being held by other students. Without thinking I walked closer and go on to Myungsoo’s side.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Of course that is a stupid question. He has just been punched and he is on the floor it’s obvious that he’s not okay. But that is the first question that came into my mind.

 

But he just looked at me. I helped him stand up. Bomi is now holding Sehun and looking at him sharply. Then he dragged her away without saying a thing.

 

“Let me go you jerk! You have no right to do that.”

 

That’s the last thing I heard before they went out of the cafeteria completely. I turned to Myungsoo and he is looking at me with a seriously. 

 

Then I realized that I had been holding his hand. I let it go and walked away. 

 

And I wished that he would call my name even just once. But he didn’t until I am out of the cafeteria. 


Author's *nonsense* Note:

I wasn't planning to say this but I'll say it anyway. There's only 3-4 chapters left before this fanfic ends. And I'll just say thanks in advance to the people who read this story from the start and hopefully until the end. Komawo :3

Belated Happy Valentines Guys <3