~1~

False Alarm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How does he even see me? We always playfully hit each other and shove each other, but I can't tell if he likes me or not.

“Having those thoughts again Ms. Ahn?”
“YAH! Jung Hoseok! I was not!”

“Aigoo, what's my little one thinking about then?”

“Hey! I may be shorter than you and younger than you by 3 months but I'm not little! But nothing really, just Seokjin again.”
“That Jin boy, he's so weird, you never know what he's thinking.”

“Exactly why I can't tell if he likes me or not!”

“Cute. You'll find out soon.”

“Right. Patience is key.”

Suddenly someone bumped into Seulbi, it was none other than Kim Seokjin. Seulbi's heart raced.

“Yah! Seokjin, watch where you're going!”

“Eyy, you love shoving me, so I'm shoving you back!”

“You want to play that game hey?” Seulbi shoved him back while they were walking to English class. Jin pushed her hard enough for her to crash into the wall. Seulbi hit his arm, “YAH! THAT HURT!”

“Serves you right dummy.”

 

This was their every day friendship, filled with shoving, hitting and teasing. But that was how they kept their friendship strong to this day.

Everyone assumed Seulbi and Jin liked each other, but none of them admitted it. People called it skinny love.

Although, one day in Science class, Seulbi accidentally started to listen to one of the gossip girls of the class during work time and because heard Jin's name in there somewhere.
“Yeah, Jimin said that Jin's been texting this same girl for awhile and it isn't Seulbi.”

“What?! I thought Seulbi and Jin were together?”

“Dummy. We all only assume they like each other, they were never a couple.”

Was that true? Was Jin texting someone else more than he was texting me? I guess I should ask Jimin to confirm. You can never trust gossipers.

 

-Lunch-

 

Seulbi walked into the music room for choir. She picked up today's music and spotted Jimin. Seulbi fearfully approached Jimin.

“Jimin!”

“Hey Seulbi. What's up?”
“Umm.. About Jin.. I over heard some girls saying that you said Jin's been texting this girl for awhile..”
“Well.. hate to break it to you Seulbi, but yeah.. he has.”

“Oh. Okay, thanks!”

Whatever, it's no big deal right. He never said he liked me anyway.

 

Weeks later, surprising news came out.

Jin was with another girl in another grade. Jin was with Keungji.

“Hey, did you see Jin and Keungji?”

“Whoa, I saw Jin and Keungji, I thought it was Jin and Seulbi.”

“I heard about Jin and Keungji!”

“Darn who knew it was Jin and Keungji!”

“Jin and Keungji this morning!”

Seulbi walked around the halls confused but the same names over and over again gave her a headache.

Huh? Keungji? The Park Keungji? That I grew up with but drifted from because she left our elementary? I knew Keungji attended this school, didn't know her and Jin talked.. or even knew each other. Eh. I guess Jin didn't like me after all, what was I thinking?
Someone bumped into her and she snapped out of her thoughts.

“Yah, what are you thinking about Seulbi?” Jin bumped her again.

Jin. One of the last people I want to see right now.

“Aish. I'm not in the mood for this today.” Seulbi walked aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter