Passion fruit

Cafe Macaron
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OOC: Hey! This entire story belongs to me (BluSyndrome), but the characters (VIXX) do not! Thanks for reading this story!

Summary: Leo can't help but get jealous, but Hyuk keeps it sweet.

 

LEO'S POV

Leo's eyes stray away from the cup in his hand and towards Hyuk yet again. He had a habit of doing that often; why he was doing it so much today, even the said person himself wasn't very sure. Maybe Hyuk had some magnet attached to him or something. Hmm, probably not. The waiter (Hyuk, that is) was moving among the customers, cheerfully greeting each person. The barista shook his head and sighed slightly, wondering where the younger got all his energy from. He himself never had that much anyway. Everyone greets back, some being more familiar with him than Leo liked. He wasn't sure if he was jealous of how they were all so open and cheerful- most stayed away from the barista because of his scary face and naturally cold personality. Hyuk on the other hand, was as close to a ball of sunshine as you get. Like, you know, without being a literal ball of condensed gases going up in flame. But at the same time, Leo didn't was so many people near the younger.What made them do so? They had absolutely no reason. LEO was Hyuk's lover after all, and the others had no right to get so close with him. ...or maybe it was the magnet again? The quiet male sighed, unsure if he would ever figure the right balance between one feeling and the other. After all, Leo was never good at dealing with emotional stuff. They were too complicated, always messing up his head and his heart. The man just didn't know which to listen to anymore.

A brief snap of fingers in front of his face brought the barista back to reality, however. One of his coworkers was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter