Last but not least...

Teacher? No... he`s my husband...

DOOSEOP

These days, Doojoon had been super busy. There`s a special occasion for fellow teachers who will be leaving the school by the end of the year and Doojoon, being one of the youngest, had to take part in managing the event.

Not enough with that, the rumor of Doojoon`s having an affair with Yoseop spread like wild fire and caught the attention of most of the girl students and woman teachers. Most of them were trying, according to Yoseop, separated Doojoon from him with any kind of possible way.

The handsome teacher didn`t even have time for his own cute little soon-to-be-wife like he used too. He always was not at the office whenever Yoseop came. Yoseop always had to left the usual blue file on his table since he was absent during their usual short meeting.

And seriously, Yoseop did not like it even a bit.

He grumpily dumped his books on his table, making most of the students in the class flinched and looked at him. Since he`s with the disciplinary board, the students were actually scared of him when he is angry. He may look cute but those cute eyes turned devil-like when he is an angry cat.

Some of them whispered towards each other and apparently, they shove Yifan forward to deal with the moody chipmunk. Yifan glared at each of them and walked slowly towards his own desk. He took his place like usual while watching Yoseop angrily flipped his Math book back and forth.

“Um…” Yifan cleared his throat, trying to grab Yoseop`s attention.

Yoseop closed the Math book and glanced at the boy besides him. He knew that he had been the topic of conversations of his classmates at that time. With his straight face, he raised his eyebrows at Yifan, silently asked Yifan to spill what he wanted to say to him.

“A-Are you okay?” Yifan asked but right after Yoseop gave with his deadly glare, Yifan nodded to his own self, “Right… You are not okay… So… Um… What`s up? Why are you so… moody today?”

“It`s nothing…”

The taller boy scoffed slightly, “I think anyone can say that there is definitely something going on in that small head of yours” He said. “Look… I know that I am sort of like your… enemy right now… but still… we were friend before, right? You can count on me as a good listener, you know…”

Yoseop rolled his eyes and right when he wanted to speak up, a girl stood in front of his table. He looked up, blinking tiredly. “Yes?”

The girl was cute but she didn`t seems to be impress. Yoseop can`t tell why but he knew that the girl definitely hate him with that kind of expression and folded hands, “Mr. Yoon wants to see you at the office now” She said.

Yoseop didn`t say anything but he just stood up and walked out of the class, not before he heard the girl demanded a thanks from him.

~~~~~

Yoseop was about to open the door of the teacher`s office when he caught the sound of Doojoon`s voice speaking with someone, a female. Somehow, he thought it would be a good idea to let the teachers talk first without interfere but then something was wrong when he heard the topic of the conversation.

“How many times do I have to tell you? It is just a rumor. Rumor spreads really fast and plus, you really think I will have an affair with a student? I valued my job and I don`t think of losing it only after several years of teaching”

“But Joon… These rumors… Even my sister knew it. You know that my sister will definitely tell my parents about it, right?”

“What should I do then?”

“Just make us official and there will be no more rumors like this”

Yoseop raised his eyebrows. Well, it was something that Doojoon had never talk to him about and he wonders why. Like a curious little cat, he peeked inside. As soon as he saw who`s the other teacher is, he walked away.

~~~~~

As slow as he can, he keeps his things in the bag. He wanted to have a talk with Doojoon but those stupid bunches of girls were in his way and were bothering… no… asking Doojoon about things they don`t understand in class.

“They can actually ask during the class” Yoseop thought to himself. He rolled his eyes at the annoying high pitched laugh the girls were making.

Purposely, he dropped a few of his books on the floor, making loud noise and when all of the girls including Doojoon looked at him, he grinned, “I am sorry… Those laughs were so loud that I accidentally lose the grip” He said.

He saw the way Doojoon raised his eyebrows at him but ignored them. And when the girls walked out with such a sour and red face, he walked slowly towards his teacher.

Doojoon gathered his things together while looking at the boy in front of him. “You didn`t come when I asked for you before” He said in a tone suggested that he wanted an explanation. He leaned all the way back to the chair, folding his hands together. 

When Yoseop didn`t say anything but merely looked at him like he wanted to eat the teacher, Doojoon blinked in confusion, “Well… did you finished your extra homework that I gave you yesterday?”

“Did you finish grading my test that you gave me the day before yesterday?”

“I have other students test to grade”

“I have other teacher`s homework to be done”

Doojoon breathed in slowly, frowning at the boy in front of him and he slowly stood up, picking up his briefcase and made no intention to leave just yet. There is definitely something wrong with this cute little lover of his and he has to know why because it seems like Yoseop has some issues related to him.

“See me after you finished your class today”

“What for…? We`ll sees each other at home after school…”

The teacher blinked rapidly, “Sorry…?”

Yoseop lips pry opened and then he scoffed, laughing lightly to himself, “Don`t tell me you forget about the dinner you promised me before”

Doojoon slit his eyes, “Is it… tonight?”

“You… are… unbelievable… Yoon Doojoon” Yoseop sighed. Doojoon wanted to say something but he raised his hand, stopping the older man, “Save it… I know you will have work to do about that stupid occasion you will be organizing. It`s okay, I understand” He said and walked out of the class.

Yoon Doojoon bit his lips hardly and ruffled his hair in frustration.

~~~~~

Mr. Yang and Mrs. Yang looked at each other before both of them looked at their one and only child who was poking his food back and forth, didn`t have any effort to pick it up and shove it into his mouth eagerly like he used to whenever they had a family dinner. 

The parents knew something was wrong the moment Yoseop went back home from school because first, Doojoon wasn`t there sending him home. Second, he was moody and went straight to his room. Third, he didn`t get excited when he sees his parents and forth, because that talkative boy was silent.

“Hmm…” Mr. Yang cleared his throat, “Yoseop…” He called out.

The boy looked up and blinked his tired eyes, “Yes…?” He answered slowly.

“Are you okay, sweetheart” Mrs. Yang butted in. She received a glared from her husband but she couldn’t take it any longer. She is dying to hear her son`s voice.

“Yeah, mom” Yoseop said, looking at his mother this time.

“You know that you can talk to us about anything, you know” Mr. Yang said.

Yoseop blinked again and both Mr. and Mrs. Yang knew that their son wanted to say something. It must be important that made Yoseop becomes like this. “Do you think that I am suitable for Doojoon?”

“Doojoon…?” Mrs. Yang asked.

The boy nodded.

Slowly, Mr. Yang sighed, “And I thought you have a big problem like suddenly you have a instead of a ”

“Huh…?” Yoseop`s eyes got larger and ever and he looked at his father, “What are you talking about?”

“Well… I was thinking the same since you`ve never be silent like this before” Mrs. Yang said.

Yoseop shook his head, “I am not silent… I was just… thinking… really deeply… that`s all. And I assure you I still have a fully workable , dad”

“I know…” Mr. Yang nodded, “So… what is it that you were asking before? What about Doojoon?”

“I don`t know… I kind of felt like that there is something that Doojoon had been not telling-”

DING DONG

All of them looked at the front door and slowly, Yoseop stood up to check upon it. He peeked at the side window and his eyes got bigger once again. He walked back to the dining table and his lips when he saw his parents were looking expectantly at him. Obviously asking him about whom is it at the door, “Um… It`s… Doojoon…”

“Then… let him in…” Mrs. Yang said, “We can have dinner together”

“I don`t want to see him” Yoseop said and without waiting for any of his parents to talk, he walked away from the dining hall to his room, making sure to lock the door safely.

Mr. Yang and Mrs. Yang looked at each other once again. “Kids…”

~~~~~

Doojoon inhaled and exhaled a few times before knocking on Yoseop`s bedroom door. Only to be shoo away with a faint ‘go away’ from the person inside. He sighed and knocked once again. “Seop… can you please let me in?”

Silence…

“I am sorry that I forgot about our dinner”

Silence…

“You of all people can understand me right? I know that it is my fault but can you please spare me a little bit?”

A deep silence…

“Please, baby… Can you please let me in?” Doojoon waited again patiently. He looked back at the dining hall and caught the glimpse of Mr. and Mrs. Yang peeking at him. He almost laugh if not because of the sudden unlock sound. The door was not opened for him but he gets that the boy inside had unlock the door.

Slowly, he stepped in and saw the sunshine of his heart was standing at the window, staring at the outside, taking in the cold night breeze. On his way to Yoseop`s house, he had practice in the car on how he was supposed to explain himself to the boy but none of the reasons seem to be cooperating with him.

He was totally blank at that moment.

Sighing more to himself, Doojoon walked closely and carefully towards Yoseop until he was standing at the boy`s side. His hands felt itchy of wanting to be wrapped around Yoseop but he knew he had to take one step at a time.

It is not impossible for the boy to suddenly throw him out of the open window for his sudden move.

“Um… Seop…”

Yoseop blinked slowly and hummed.

“You know… I… rushed back here from the occasion just now to meet you”

Silence again…

“I… Um…” Doojoon felt like he wants to smash his face at the wall for being like a teenage boy right now. All he had to do is apologize but it felt like the hardest thing to do of everything else. Not to mention, he was facing his own student but he felt like Yoseop is the teacher instead.

“I was there at the office when you called for me”

Doojoon blinked in confusion, “But you didn`t come in?” He asked.

“I thought you were busy explaining yourself to Ms. Jung” Yoseop answered, shivered slightly at the sudden cold breeze. He turned to look at his teacher and leaned back against the window pane, waiting for the answer.

“Ah…” Doojoon nodded, “About that…” He bit his lips. “Can you please listen to me first because jumping into any conclusion of your own? Please…?”

Sharply, Yoseop nodded once.

Doojoon exhaled slowly, leaning back against the window pane also and gathered his thoughts on how to do his real explanation, “Okay… You knew Ms. Jung, right? She`s the P.E. teacher for most of the class in school. I am not sure is she is your teacher” He said and Yoseop only blinked at him, “Okay… you also knew that I like to play soccer, right?” He asked again.

“Just go straight to the point” Yoseop said and it sounded like a command to Doojoon`s ear. The teacher nodded like an obedient worker.

“She kind of tell me that she likes me, like a… confession and it was during last 2 years teacher`s dinner. She made it in public and I can`t… more like I don`t know how to turn her down. So I tell her that I am okay with it” Doojoon said, “But I am swear that I never told her that I love her back or such”

“Okay… what`s with her sister and parents…”

“You heard about that too…”

“Of course…”

“Okay…” Doojoon hummed, “She`s a bit… um… being over the top and even when I didn`t say anything back, she just thought that we are official. Her sister is also one of the teacher, your own History`s teacher and you knew how protective she is right? So, that`s the whole story of everything”

Yoseop looked at Doojoon critically and after some moment, he sighed. “Fine… but you have to do something about it”

“I will… I promised…”

“And you didn`t mean it at all when you said that we are just rumor, right?”

“Of course, baby… how can I meant what I said. I just have to convince her, that`s all”

“Okay…” The boy said in a small voice, pouting slight.

Doojoon grinned when he finally sees the Yoseop that he knew back. It was quite scary for the petite boy to get angry and moody. It was like the sun in his life stops to shine. “And… about the dinner…”

“Ah…” Yoseop interrupt, “There was actually no dinner. I was just making it up”

Doojoon`s mouth pry opened slowly, “W…hat…?”

Yoseop shrugged, “You just seem disorganized at all. You can`t even realized that I just prank you. That`s what you get for neglecting me for almost a week” Yoseop slit his eyes, smirking at the teacher of him.

He scoffed in disbelief. No wonder he can`t even remember making a promise to Yoseop about any dinner. “You… naughty imp…” Doojoon pulled the boy towards him and smooch him right on the lips.

~~~~~

JUNSEUNG

It was cloudy. People had umbrella ready in their hand. It looks like it will be raining heavily in any second. But there was a certain guy that took notice of none of that. He kept on sighing to himself and kicking the dried leaves on the pathway.

Wearing formal attire, like a teacher or a businessman, he caught the attention of some people. Well, someone wearing that kind of clothes should not looked drunk when it is not even 6 in the evening.

Junhyung walked like a lifeless person at the sidewalk, bumping into some couples, getting shove away and cursed. He sighed and stopped in front of a coffee shop. Taking off his shade, Junhyung stepped into the café, going straight for the counter seat.

It does not take long for the waiter to come up and ask for his drink.

“May I have your order, sir?”

Junhyung looked up and blinked once. “Give me 10 minutes. I need to look at the menu first” He whispered and the male waiter leaves him at once after presenting a usual tight smile for the customers.

The teacher flipped the menu opened and blankly stared at the words. His eyes` blur and he can`t actually saw any words other than the one with bigger font written. Frustratingly, he ruffles his hair and decided to just order some black coffee with some sweet cookies to mend his bitter heart.

He sighed again as he waited for the previous waiter to come back when suddenly the seat beside him was taken.

“It has been so long, Jun”

Junhyung turned his head and blinked several time or else he can`t recognize who was talking to him.

There is a person with a feminine-like face, doe eyes, pouty lips, sharp nose and neat brown hair sitting and smiling at him. Junhyung blinked once again and then his eyes turned hooded, “Seung…”

Hyunseung smiled softly, “I thought you could not recognize me any longer”

“W…What are you doing here?”

“I am a regular customer at this coffee shop” Hyunseung said, taking the menu in Junhyung`s hand and flipped it opened, “I guess you haven`t place in your order yet”

Junhyung nodded like a kid. His eyes never leave the other man. God, it has been so long. The last time he saw this guy was during their last outing after graduation and then most of them took their own path.

The waiter came back and he greet Hyunseung happily, “Hello Mr. Jang. We have been waiting for your visit today”

“I am sorry. I was a bit busy with customers so I came a little bit late”

“It`s okay. Is your order like the usual, Mr. Jang?”

Hyunseung hummed, “I think I will go with mocha frappe today and give my friend here a hot black coffee with 2 packets of sugar, please”

The waiter nodded obediently and went straight away to make the drinks.

The owner of the wedding shop looked back at Junhyung who was still staring at him intensely, “What are you looking at?”

Junhyung shook his head lightly, turning to the front, “I want to order black coffee, by the way” He said, clasping his hand together.

“I know. You used to drink only black coffee back at college when we had our usual hang out” He said, “I still remember it” Hyunseung continued before Junhyung could murmur other words.

The teacher nodded, “How are you doing, Seung?”

“Me…?” Hyunseung pouted, “I am doing just alright. My shop is doing fine. It is beyond my imagination actually. I never thought my business could get a lot of attention from the people around here”

“Your business…?”

“I am handling a wedding shop, Jun” Hyunseung looked at Junhyung, “It is few blocks away from here. Why don`t you come by at my shop after this? We could chat more leisurely there, right?”

“Yeah… good idea… I don`t really have anything to do after this”

“You look good…” Hyunseung eyed Junhyung`s clothes up and down with his doe eyes, “I assumed that you just came back from your date?”

Junhyung scoffed, “What date… I was just being dumped…” He bitterly said, remembering his conversation with Doojoon at the graduation occasion at school. That day will probably be the last day he would see Doojoon as he will be transferring school.

“I am sorry to hear that…” Hyunseung whispered and the other man shook his head, “Well… it has been so long since we last met. What are you doing now? Are you still teaching at the same school with Doo?”

“Today will be the last day for me at that school. I will be transferring to another school starting next month”

Hyunseung raised his eyebrows, “Oh…” He his lips, “Don`t tell me that the reason is Doojoon” He took a wild guess, “Jun… you knew that-”

“I think this is the best for me, Seung” Junhyung cut in as he turned to look at Hyunseung once again, “He already had someone to replace Yojeong and I don`t have any chance against that person” Junhyung desperately said, “So I think it is the best for me to step away. I don`t have to meet with Doojoon again every single day at school”

“Fine…” Hyunseung sighed deeply. “If you think it is the best for you, then I have nothing to say anymore. I just hope that this will not end your friendship with Doojoon. All of us had been together for so long for it to end only because of this, right?”

“I know…” Junhyung nodded and then stopped for a mere moment when their drinks came. He slowly took a sip of his drink, frowning at the slightly too bitter coffee, “I know that and that`s why I am doing this. The only way for me to be able to actually except that he can no longer be mine is by watching him from the distance”

“Jun…” Hyunseung placed one of his palm on Junhyung`s hand, caressing it slowly, “I know that it is hard since you have been in affection with Doojoon since so long but I know you can do this. I am also your friend so you can come to talk to me about anything and I also believe that there is someone else out there who is more suitable for you”

“I hope so… I don`t think I am up for a date now. I need to focus on my work first”

“That`s my friend…” Hyunseung smiled, “I am here for you, Jun”

“Seung…”

“Hmm…”

“Do you know about Doojoon and his… new… special someone…?”

Hyunseung exhaled softly, guess there is no use in hiding things from Junhyung, “Yeah…” He nodded once, “They came to my shop for their wedding ceremony preparation. I knew that the boy is your own student. I am sorry, Jun. It must be hard for you”

Junhyung sighed and he returned Hyunseung`s caressed on his hand, “Where are you staying now, Seung?”

Hyunseung blinked his eyes, “Don`t tell me you moved out of your house now and have nowhere to crash at”

“It`s not like that” Junhyung chuckled, “I will actually move out of my house to find another house that is closer to my new school but I was asking for your address in case I need a shoulder to lean on out of sudden”

The slender man grinned, “You know… you can move in to my house of you want. I lived in an apartment but still there is one empty room that I used as my office. With that, you can always find a shoulder to lean on at anytime”

“Really, Seung…?” Junhyung`s eyes widen, “You let me move in into your house?”

“But it is not for free, young man” Hyunseung pulled his hand from Junhyung`s grasp and knocked the man`s head lightly, “We will split the bill and shop for food together, my business is doing well but still, I can`t support another human being yet”

Junhyung chuckled again, “I know that” He nodded, “Of course we will split the bill and shop together. It has been so long since I had a roommate and I think I already getting excited”

Hyunseung hummed, “Then… why don`t you accompany me back to my shop so that we can pack and go home? You can see either it is quite close to your school or not”

~~~~~

Junhyung flopped onto the sofa and groaned and his back hurts. He sighed heavily and brushed his hair from his slightly sweaty forehead, “I am so tired…”

“Of course you are tired since you just finished moving in all of your things…” Hyunseung came into the hall and passed Junhyung a glass of water. He gulped down his own drink and flopped right beside his friend, “I am also tired from helping you. Why do you have so many things anyway?”

“Don`t you remember? As the joker at college, I have to-”

“-stay as a fashionista… I know that crap, Jun” Hyunseung cut in as he leaned all the way back to the sofa. He sighed heavily, looking at the pile of things at the hallway, “I am not going to help you organize your things in the room, got that?”

The teacher hummed, “I know. I am not going to ask for your help anyway”

“Good…”

“Why are you having this house anyway? It is quite big for one person”

“My parents… you knew that they are always over protective of me, right? So they wanted me to buy an apartment at a place that has at least high security measurement, with patrols going around and so on… where else am I going to find a place like that in this small town?”

Junhyung nodded, “There are tons of those at Seoul but not here… how are your parents? It has been long since I met them”

“They are doing just fine. Both lived with pension, don`t even want my money. They said that I should use that money for my future wife instead of them. I thought parents will be happy when their child gave them money or something that came out of their hard work”

“Speaking of that… are you in a relationship now? I mean… I never heard you-”

“I am too busy handling my business that I don`t have time for a date”

Junhyung scoffed, “You should fine a date, you know. Nowadays, people won`t judge other`s uality preferences. The last time you had a boyfriend was during our first year in college and that guy was a dickhead. If it is not because of me-”

“-that dickhead would already tear my throat with his . I know, Jun… trust me, I am very thankful for you because of that night. You really save me back there” Hyunseung said, remembering one of their nights during college.

“So… you are not up to any date now, huh?”

“Yep… I want to focus of my business first”

“That`s a very good plan”

Hyunseung his dry lips as both of them sighed again, thinking of the next chores that they had to do.

“-and why is your office so small? I can only fit my bed and desk. Luckily there`s already a closet. There`s a barely space for my books and shelves”

Hyunseung faked a gasped, “You ungrateful brat. All of the rooms here have almost the same size and you are lucky I didn`t asks you to sleep at this hall” He spat, “Anyway… I am hungry. You need to buy me food for dinner today as my reward for helping you just now”

“Delivery…?”

“Hmm…”

“What do you want to eat?”

“Pizza… and chicken… spicy and cheese”

“What are you? Food dumpster…?”

Hyunseung slit his eyes at the other being besides him, “What if I am? If those deliveries didn`t arrive in an hour, you sleep here on this couch tonight”

Junhyung chuckled softly, patting Hyunseung lightly on his thigh, “Got it, princess…”

~~~~~

Days turn to weeks and then months. Both Hyunseung and Junhyung enjoyed each other company. Without both of them realized it, they grew closer and much closer that they slept on each other`s shoulder on the couch while watching movies at the hall.

Every day, Hyunseung would wait for Junhyung to finish school and the teacher will pick him up at the shop. They will either search for restaurant for dinner or they will cook together. In other people` eyes, they did look like a married couple or perhaps, just a couple.

What kind of friends would get angry when the other one come late to pick him up at the shop? What kind of friends would get jealous over a laptop when the other one was too immersed in doing his teacher`s job?

What kind of friends would blow the hot soup for the other while he himself is so hungry that his stomach churned only because according to him, that pouty lips can`t be damaged? What kind of friends would complement each other`s look every single day and said that they wish they had a boyfriend like the other?

It was definitely not a normal friend.

But none of them, Junhyung and Hyunseung realized that they had step a little bit over the boundary of a normal friend that they assumed they were. Junhyung kept on telling himself that after Doojoon, it will be a long time for him to be healed while Hyunseung was keen on focusing on his business.

The thing about both of them is that they were blind and completely uneducated about what is actual love. Both of them were too hurt in each other past love story that they don`t want to admit that they had somehow, somehow realized the importance of the other being in their life.

It started as a simple reunion at a coffee shop that leads to one of them moved in with the other one. Then it moves to the teacher forced the businessman to wait for him every evening at the shop so that they will go home together.

After a few more weeks, it leads to both of them sitting too closed when watching movies and sitting at each other`s side while eating at a restaurant instead of in front of each other.

Exactly 2 months after their small reunion, they hit the clubs together to celebrate Hyunseung`s shop third anniversary since it was opened there and that was when they totally crossed over their friendship line, waking up in each other`s embrace at a cheap hotel, stark and still hard. The thing is, none of them want to let go.

~~~~~

KIWOON

“Woonie…!”

Dongwoon looked up from his book and immediately smiled when Kikwang sat beside him, “I thought you said you have to meet with some CEO at 2. It`s only 2.40 now. Is the meeting over already?” He asked, glancing at his wrist watch.

Kikwang nodded, “There were not much for us to discuss, only for me to sign few papers”

“Then… Should we head out?”

“Yah…” Kikwang eyed his lover critically, “I know that you have months of free time before being a lecturer but I am the CEO of this company, you know? I can`t just left everything to have a date with you”

Dongwoon chuckled and nodded, “Well then… you were the one that ask me to wait for you to finish your meeting. If we are not going to do anything, I think I should head to the university for more update about my applications, Kwangie…”

“I want to talk to you…”

“Talk…?”

Kikwang nodded while pouting slightly.

Despite being at the company`s café, Dongwoon leaned slightly to the side and kiss the pouty lips lightly, “What is it that you want to talk about?”

“My parents…” Kikwang nodded, “They were asking a lot about your work. They still didn`t want me to accept your marriage proposal when you are not having a job yet. What am I supposed to do, Woonie?”

“Kwangie…” Dongwoon smiled and took one of the CEO`s hand into his, “You know that I love you, right?” He asked, looking at the smaller man.

Kikwang nodded again.

“I will do anything to be with you. That`s why I am pursuing every single university about my application. I want to know as soon as possible when I will be hired so that I can meet with your parents once again and tell them that you are safe with me”

“Can`t we don`t anything? What if you get the job next year? I can`t wait that long, you know?”

Dongwoon exhaled softly, “Well then… why don`t we meet with your parents again and I will convince them that I will get the job. At least, we will ask them to allow you to accept my proposal, okay?”

“What about at dinner tomorrow?”

“Sure, baby…”

Kikwang smiles brightly as he returned Dongwoon`s clasped on his hand, “One more thing… you got the text from Doo?”

Dongwoon blinked his eyes several times, “Yeah… of course…” He said, scrambled away for a while to take his phone in his bag, “He called out for a reunion, right?”

“Yeah… I didn`t know that he still have our numbers”

“Just like we still have his, honey” Dongwoon leisurely said, “But he moved again, maybe after getting married or during he got his job”

“Really…?”

“Yeah… the address that he gave is different”

“Hmm… Jun and Seung will be there too, right? I really miss all of them so much”

The taller man nodded, “Yeah… and we will meet Doo`s little wife and also their son. Did you know that they named their son after Yojeong?”

Kikwang gasped, “Seriously…? My God…” He gulped down his saliva, “It has been so long since we heard that name. Is Doo okay with it? How did you know about it by the way? Did you call him?”

“It was just a brief call last few nights” Dongwoon said, “He said that he always talk about his Yoseob so this time he wants us to meet with the boy and also his son Yojeong”

“Yeah… when we did a room chat, we did talk about Yoseob. I wonder if Jun was right when he said that the boy looked like Yojeong. That must be one of the reasons why Doo fall for him, right?”

Dongwoon didn`t say anything other than just nodded, agreeing to what his lover was saying. He exhaled softly, reading again the text Doojoon send him.

“So… are we going to tell them about us?”

“Do you want to? I have no problem about it” Dongwoon smiled.

“But… let us confirm with my parents’ first, can us? I want to tell them the real thing. I am so afraid that my parents still-”

Dongwoon interrupt Kikwang softly, “It will be okay. I promised you, okay?”

~~~~~

Dongwoon cleared his throat, glancing slightly at Kikwang who was holding his hand under the table, giving him the strength he needs. He looked up at both Mr. and Mrs. Lee as he gave them a smile. His heart felt like it wants to burst out and then he will be spitting blood from his mouth.

A few days ago, he made a promised to Kikwang to once again talk about their relationship with Kikwang`s parents. He met them a lot of time before but ever since Mr. Lee said that they will not accept him as their son`s spouse unless he got a job, their relationship turned quite awkward.

He had proposed to Kikwang and the smaller man accept it happily, gleefully but then when they tell Kikwang`s parents about it, the first thing that Mr. Lee asked was if he had a job. He will get the job. He will find the job no matter what but the thing is that he just finished his long study and to be a lecturer is not that easy.

Even when he is number one during his study, he will have to be a tutor for the first few months and then, with his qualification, he will have to undergo another interview before being offer the title as a lecturer.

He can actually support Lee Kikwang without having a job for this short moment because hey… he came from a rich as hell family but then, the problem is Kikwang`s parents. They will not accept him in the family unless he said to them that he already had a permanent job.

Mr. Lee and Mrs. Lee are two very kind people and Dongwoon loves them just like he loves his parents but then, they were too protective over their one and only child. He knew that they just wanted the best for Kikwang.

It is him who has to work hard to win the parent`s heart.

“I am sorry for asking Mr. and Mrs. Lee to join me and Kikwang for our dinner tonight” Dongwoon said slowly, looking straight at Mr. Lee, “I am sure that both of you are very busy and I am so grateful that you want to-”

“Just tell us what you want, son” Mrs. Lee interrupt while smiling like any other mother would do, “We knew that you have something to discuss with us about so why don`t we just go straight to the point?”

Dongwoon inhaled softly and smiled, “It is about Kwang- I mean… Kikwang`s relationship with me. I understand your condition about me having a job and I will get the job, I swear. The thing is… we… Kikwang and I… we will be meeting about college friends in few days”

Mr. Lee stayed silent while nodding at everything Dongwoon was blabbering about.

“We would like to tell them about us. I mean… about our relationship and with the condition that you set for me, both Kikwang and I were unsure whether you really want me in the family or not”

“Like I said, son” Mr. Lee speaks up, “You job the job, I gave my son to you. That`s all. It has nothing to do with being unsure or not. We already want you to be in the family but the question is when. When will you be in the family is up to you be getting a job, Dongwoon”

Dongwoon nodded, “I understand, Mr. Lee. However, as I said before, we will be meeting with our friend and we would want to tell them about us. We want to reveal our relationship to them and-”

“Dongwoon…” Mr. Lee said suddenly. However, his words were being cut by his son.

“Dad…” Kikwang whined, “The thing that Dongwoon meant is that we want to get married soon. So we want to tell our friends the date”

“…”

“Married…?” Mrs. Lee asked while looking back and forth at the two young men in front of her. She then glanced at her husband, gawking at his reaction. “You guys have decided when to get married?”

“We talk about it the last few days; mom and we already decided the date. So we need your blessings, that`s all. But with Dongwoon being jobless at this moment, we doubt that we can proceed with our plan”

“Don`t you think it is too sudden, Kiki?” His mother asked again, “You never talked to us about this”

“I did…” Kikwang whined again, “I talked to you during our family dinner few times but you guys were too busy with phones and books and so on that you didn`t pay attention to what I said”

Liar… But Kikwang could not care less.

“Really…?” asked Mrs. Lee because she was sure that her son never mention about it with her. Perhaps, she was too busy with her business and so on or maybe Kikwang was just bluffing. But whatever it is, this issue is new to her.

Kikwang nodded, “Dongwoon and I… we had been in this relationship for too long, mom, dad. We think that this is the best time for us to finally step down for our own family. Our friend, you still remember Doojoon? He already had his own family. He adopted a son and I really want to live like him”

“Lee Kikwang…” Mr. Lee sighed, “You knew that we need to discuss this matter seriously, right? Getting married is a no joke matter. It involves your future and the reason why I asked Dongwoon to find a job first is so that he will be able to support you”

Dongwoon nodded forcefully as he can`t actually deny that fact.

“Dad… I am the CEO of your company. I can support myself. Dongwoon`s parents are rich and he can support himself too. We can support ourselves and trust me, we won`t be a burden towards each other”

Dongwoon gulped his saliva at the boldness of his lover, “Mr. Lee, I knew the real intention of you asking me to agree to your condition. But like Kikwang said, we have been in the relationship for too long. There is no way for me to leave him or use him or anything akin to that. I love your son. I bet my life on it”

The hall turned silence for a moment and the Mr. Lee heave out a deep sigh, “So… You guys have decided the date, huh?”

“Next month of the 15th…” Kikwang said straight away.

“That`s is only like… one month away” Mrs. Lee said in shocked, “How are we supposed to prepare for everything, son?”

“Mom… My friend Hyunseung had a wedding shop so there is no worries about the suit and whatsoever. Also, as the CEO, I know a lot of people including people in this wedding preparation thing and so on” Kikwang said slowly, “I don`t want my wedding to be too extravaganza, a simple one would be okay with me and Dongwoon”

Mrs. Lee slit her eyes at her son, “There is no way I will let you handle everything. You are my only son and the wedding will be once in a lifetime thing” She said as she stood up, “I will be calling your mother, Dongwoon. We will be arranging everything so don`t you both dare to interrupt” Walking away to get her phone, she left the others blinking their eyes at her.

Dongwoon and Kikwang were dumbfounded, didn`t know what had happened.

“Well…” Mr. Lee sighed again, “I can`t really say anything when you mom already had her attention on something” He said, looking at his son and future son in law.

Slowly, a smile creeps on Kikwang and Dongwoon`s handsome faces. They squeezed each other hand`s under the table, barely could contain back their happiness.

~~~~~

The couple stroll at the side walk, hand in hand, smiles on their faces. It was one of the happiest days in their live. Finally, after some effort, they got the blessings the need and now, they will be waiting impatiently for their wedding day.

Both Dongwoon and Kikwang sighed in delight as the late night breeze blew past them. It wasn`t too cold that night and they enjoyed their little date over the bustling city. They weren`t talking ever since they left Kikwang`s parents. Both of them were too happy to mutter another word.

Finally, they stopped at a lake. How the hell did they got there, none of it matters. They will probably have to take a bus to get home and both decided to worry about it later.

“I love you…” Dongwoon suddenly declared and God it shock the hell out of his little lover. He chuckled at cute shocked face of Lee Kikwang. Slowly and softly, he leaned down to give a kiss on the lips that he had dying to taste ever since they got out of the dinner.

Kikwang his lips and it taste like peppermint and coffee, “Why so sudden…?”

“I don`t know…” Dongwoon shrugged, “I was just too happy. I guess it was not hard to convince your parents. It just need a little bit of your boldness and that`s it”

“I just could not take it anymore. My parents were too blur sometimes that I need to just spit everything out to them to make they understand” Kikwang said while laughing softly, “However, everything is going to be okay now. But still… you have to get the job to make my father satisfied, okay?”

“I know…” Dongwoon nodded, “I will get the job like I said”

“I trust you. Do not push yourself too hard, okay? I don`t want anything bad to happen to you only because you want to please my father”

“Don`t worry, my dear… In no time, I will be a lecturer and I will proudly present myself to your father. He will be proud to tell everyone that his son`s spouse is a very good lecturer”

“That`s a good spirit. But like I said, don`t push yourself too hard. I can`t let my future husband get sick because of me. I hate the thoughts of you getting sick. It makes me think that you will be leaving me”

“I will not. I swear on my life that I will not leave you. Even if I die, I will find you at the afterlife and we will live together again”

Kikwang hummed in delight, “But then… I will have to check upon my mother to make sure that she didn`t get too excited over this and accidentally chose pink as our wedding theme” He said while frowning.

Dongwoon chuckled, “Why not? You look good in pink” He teased only to receive a light punch on his shoulder, “But then… you can`t look too good because other guys would have want you. I will have to protect you from them. So make sure your mother choose black as our theme” He said, “Still… black looks good on you too…”

“Yah…!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys... long time no see... this is the one more chapter that I promised you... you guys have been telling me to write Dooseob and some want Kiwoon... others want Junseung. Well... my friends said why don`t you write all of them. So, here it is... all of the pairings for my readers and supporters... 

Dooseob moment was somewhere in the middle of the real story. Junseung too part after Junhyung left the school he and Doojoon teaches while Kiwoon part was a few days before they had their reunion... 

I hope that you guys are satisfied and i am truly sorry for being super late. I annouced now that this story has reached the end and i will now write Line and also... there is a new story coming up... hehe... 

Enjoy the last chapter and do leave me some comment... You can also give me some idea for my new story... i will think about using your idea this time... 

Mera...