Off the bone

Happy Cooking

They are dead. Everyday I fall victim to their pranks. Well no more. Tonight, I will have my revenge.

It all started a few days ago, when I was cooking for the group. I was already upset with the day and it was raining. But, as I was cooking I had heard some one walking into the room.

“Hey Wook,” Sungmin had smiled, his eyes darker than usual and I could make out Kyuhyun behind him near the oven.

“Hi.” I replied kind of wanting them to leave me alone so I could cook in peace.

“What you cooking?” Sungmin continued making me suspicious. I glance over to Kyuhyun. A huge smile was on his face making me confused.

“Stew, why?” I asked.

“No reason, come on Min, we have a game to play.” Kyuhyun announced pulling our hyung from the kitchen. I should have checked the food then, maybe I would have been able to stop the horror of dinner.

Once we had all sat down and hour later for our meal, I realized my mistake as the Kyumin couple played with their food. It only took everyone moments before lines formed outside the bathroom as we succombed to food poisoning.

I could hear the odd couple laughing in their room, but I knew they would be crying soon. Limping my way to the book shelf, I grabbed a cookbook at the back of the shelf and smiled. Inside a special recipe was folded between two pages. A recipe, that promised to make the meat fall off the bone.

*~*

I had waited until everyone fell asleep before making my move and tying two sleeping men up and gagging them. By the time I had dragged them to the kitchen, they were wide awake.

“I’m sick of you making me the of all of your pranks. So, now I’m going to have a little payback.” I grin before showing them the boiling pot on the stove. I only had about five hours until dawn, really no time to play according to the directions.

“So, how are you?” I ask, the first step in preparing this meal was to speak nicely with your ingredients.The gurgling of the Kyumin couple made me smile as I gathered the knife I was going to use.

“That’s good, I’m happy. I’m about to make a new dish.” I laugh, turning so that the large blade in my hand glistened in the artificial light making them shake in fear.

“Don’t worry, first I have to cut the vegetables and prepare the other ingredients. That should take a good hour.” I explain before doing just as I had said. Making sure to add regular meat to the meal, I fixed the normal beef stew I would serve up for tomorrow’s meal. Once that was all done, I turned and grabbed Sungmin. My hyung panicked and tried to move away from me, but I was stronger than his bound figure. It took two hours to cut him to the right size, his screams muffled by the gag. Kyuhyun’s tears and muffled begs hindered me little. As I was dropping the cuts bits of his body into the pot to slow roast, I turned to Kyuhyun.

“I should let you live and enjoy our hyung’s special meal, but, then I would have to kill you anyway for seeing me prepare said meal. Hmm, what to do?” I ponder earning more of Kyuhyun’s gagged babbles. Tapping a finger to my chin in thought, I debated my options. An hour later, I was feeding Kyuhyun the leftover bits of Sungmin’s body.

The next evening after everyone had returned from work and entered the kitchen, I served up the slow cooked meal I had started the night before.

“Shouldn’t we wait for Kyumin?” Siwon asked looking around for the two missing men.

“No, this was actually their meal for us. We can go ahead and eat.” I beam, watching as the unsuspecting members ate their dear Kyumin couple.

*~*

“So the moral of this story, was to never piss off Ryeowook.” Hyukjae stated as the members of Super Junior sat unblinking and traumatized by the once innocent makanaes story.

“What surprises me, is that he knew the precise heat and stuff to cook a human being.” Siwon announced as Ryeowook sat smiling innocently between Yesung’s legs. Leeteuk, was currently shaking in a corner, regretting his decision to have a family story night.

“Silent, but deadly.” Kyuhyun hissed.


AN:// Hey everyone. I would like to say in no way do I condone cannibalism and would also like to point out that this indeed was just a pure idea I just had to write and it was originally for my halloween fic story I did in October but do to a glitch by my mothers use of my pc, she deleted it and I just found the original hard copy today so I wrote it up. (no since letting a finished writing go undone.) Anyway, I hope you somewhat enjoyed the one-shot. Thank you...