Fin

Too Late
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is adapted from  true story I read from a local facebook page :)

 

 

---------

 

 

 

 

"Are you guys together yet?" Our friends would sometimes ask.
 

Then, as usual.. just like it's a routine. We will just look at each other for a moment with that stupid grin plastered on our face as we shake our heads shyly.
 

We are not.

 

Not yet.. As what I was informed.

 

We're just Friends, with the same feelings.

 

Friends, who loved each other's company. 
 

Friends, that could go overboard in our own label.

 

M.U. for short, they would say.

 

Friends, with mutual understanding. 


 

Looking back, I don't know why I settled for less. For being just a friend that you could just flirt around. A friend that you could always run to. A friend who would do anything and everything to be by your side.

 

Maybe because, I trusted you so much? Or -No.. Maybe because I Love You so much.

 

But aren't they just the same?

 

I trusted you because I Love You.

 

I Love you because I trust you.

 

 

Aren't they just exactly the same? I guess so..

 

 

----
 

 

 

We were friends since we're small- Childhood Friends, as what we label ourselves. We grew up having one another on each other's side. We grew up having each other as a company. Our friends were friends. Our family were close and our mothers were bestfriends since they were teenagers. Isn't it perfect?

 

 

Aren't we just perfect?

 

 

Then we enrolled in the same school when highschool started. That's when the feeling started to develop. That's when I knew you were special. That's when we knew.. we're just more than the label we named ourselves next to.

 

Every weekend or after our class, we would spend our vacant time in the mall, or in the park, or we would go near the lake. Just the two of us. Playing games in the arcade, Jog, or have lunch together. On some nights, I would spend a night sleeping over your room, or you to mine's. 
 

 

We've shared a lot of things and stuffs and secrets, that's why I was confident that nothing will change when college comes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter