FAQ;

✰ PLAYFUL SEOUL, A General Facebook Roleplay ✰ — MOVED
FAQ
FAQ
STATUS ║ OPEN
ESTABLISHED ║ anno 2011
MEMBERS ║ 39
WELCOME
 
Established in the summer of '11, we're a group of kpop-loving, relaxed roleplayers who're simply looking for fellow hallyu wave lovers to hang around with and befriend. Currently with 39 members, there's almost always someone online for you to interact and chat with.
 
ADMINS
 
ADMIN JINO - In charge of accepting apps & updating the masterlist
ADMIN HOYA - In charge of activity checks.
NAVIGATION
MASTERLIST
WISHLIST
GROUPS & PAGES
FAQ
 
WISHLIST
 
What are all these groups the admins are adding me to?
Playful Seoul – the group of all groups. This is where admins will post reminders, announcements, new RPers, events, and the like. Please make sure you’re subscribed to this group on at least one account. The Café – our OOC group! Each rper (not character) is entitled to 3 posts per day; selcas are only permitted on Tuesdays unless specified by an admin, and you can post pretty much anything here – interesting k-pop finds, opinions, funny stories, etc! We will ask that you don’t post things too personal here like life stories, complaints, or things that may make people feel uncomfortable. The Park – our hiatus group! Why the ‘park’? Imagine it as taking a break from your daily activities and routines and strolling in the park to relax. There is a form to fill out when you are taking a hiatus and ‘semi’ means you log on at least once every two weeks or so and ‘full’ means that you won’t be on at all in the time period specified. Note : if you only list one character on hiatus and you have other characters, we may consider the other characters to ‘not be on hiatus’ and will ask people to delete them. The Deleting Group – a group where we post lists of inactive RPers to remove. We do activity checks every 1th of the month.


Who are the admins?
Please check the admins tab for more information.


_____________ is doing something to make me feel uncomfortable.
Please don’t feel afraid to come to the admins with issues if someone’s doing something to make you feel uncomfortable!


Why was my post in the Café deleted?
You most likely 1. Went over the post limit for the day or 2. Posted something on the wrong day (eg. Selca on a day other than Tuesday) or 3. Posted something to make other RPers feel uncomfortable.


Why aren’t we allowed to RP in chat?
 As much as we know it makes cheating easier, or it makes things easier because you can talk about things you don’t want other characters to know, it gets profusely confusing when people get into a relationship or break up in chat and the rest of us are left wondering what happened.(beware of metagaming, though!)
What is the ‘Daily Seoul’?
The Daily Seoul is a fictional newspaper run by the admins, sort of like a paparazzi newspaper. We post about breakups, relationships, scandals, whatever. If you’d like to post a news headline, please go to the ‘secrets’ page and submit a newsline with ‘TDS :’ before it so we know to post it in the Daily Seoul. Anything posted on here is not considered RP magic so you can use it in your roleplaying.
Can the secrets posted from ‘PS Secretseu’ be used in RPing?
No. These secrets should be solely OOC about the characters, but unlike the Daily Seoul, you are not allowed to use it in RPing.