Kiss

Only You

The next morning, they assembled in front of their house-waiting for the teacher.

All of them wore their grey coat.

 

"Woah. You really look like the highschool students!" said Mr Park who just arrived."But you Taec, you look like the student that has to repeat his class. But it's okay since you're handsome."

The laughed to Mr Park's comment. Then, he asked them to follow him.

 

"I told you. You're old oppa. Pali! Get marry and give me a niece," whispered Suzy.

"Yah you. Then who gonna take care of you?"

"I can take care of myself, seriously," she said.

"Really. Then dont call me if you lost anything."

"Mwo?! No. I cant. Only you know where I put my things," she smiled.

They talked to their friends after that. Before they enter their school's gate, they have to across the road. Taecyeon automatically holded Suzy's hand eventhough there are no vehicles on the road. Tiffany saw his action.

'Seems that Taec oppa really loves her. I must make them hate each other.' she monologued.

 

"Okay idols, starting from now, I'll call you students not idols anymore and all of you are tied to this Idol's Diamond School Law."said Mr Park. He then showed them the school surroundings. "Students, now I will let you go to find your own classroom for the first subject. Take care and have fun!"

"Deh sir. Kamsahamnida," they said.

  For the first class, Tiffany has a same class with Jiyeon and Yoseob which is at the second floor. Naeun with Taemin, IU and Wooyoung also at the same floor. They separated in front of Tiffany's classroom. Suzy and Taecyeon's class were at the third floor.

 

----

 

A week had passed.

 

Suzy is very happy because besides Taecyeon, she has Eunjung as her classmate although there were few subjects that they will not together. 

 

Tiffany will be in the same classroom with Taecyeon during singing and dancing in Tuesday while acting class in Thursday while Jiyeon will be with him only for dancing and singing class. Actually not only Taec they met in that class, but all of their groups as singing and dancing class will be in group.

 

----

 

Thursday-acting class.

 

"Today we will have two special guests for this class," said Ms Oh Soeun. "They are actor Kim Soohyun and actress Park Shin Hye. Please welcome."

 

Soohyun and Shinhye entered the class and stood in front of the class.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo Kim Soohyun imnida."

"Anyeonghaseyo Park Shin Hye imnida."

 

They bowed to the class.

 

"Today, we will see how they act in some situation," the teacher said. "Before that, I'll give you some times to talk with our guests." she added and left the class, headed to the teacher's room.

"Soohyun-ah!"

"Taecyeon! Long time no see."

Both of them hugged each other. They were bestfriends since the Dream High drama together with Wooyoung. They always contact each other but rarely meet as all of them are busy.

"Hyun oppa! Dont you miss me?" asked Suzy. 

"This kid is also here Taec?" 

"Dehh. I dont know where to throw her."

"Yah oppa!" 

They laughed.

"Where's Woo?" Soohyun asked.

"There he is." Taec then pointed his finger to Wooyoung's seat but he was not there."Mwo? Where did he go?"

Suddenly, Wooyoung and IU entered the class.

"Mianhe we are late," they said in front of the class but everyone ignored them.

"Yah Pil Suk, Jason!" Soohyun shouted.

Both of them shocked when their cast name during Dream High drama being called. Then they saw Soohyun beside Taecyeon.

"Yahh Sam Dong!!" they ran and hugged Soohyun.

"We miss you!" they made a group hug. Everyone looked at their small reunion and smiled.

"Why are you here Hyun-ah?"asked IU.

"He is our guest today. Together with Shin Hye unnie," said Suzy.

"Wait. Did Eunjung came to this camp also?" he asked.

"Dehh~" the others said in unison.

"Then, where is she?"

"She's not in this class. Her acting class is on other day. She has another schedule now. Why Hyun? Miss her right?"teased Woo. They knew that Soohyun had a crush on Eunjung. 

"Ani. Just asking. It's better if everyone here. I miss us." he said.

"Me too." said Taec.

"Yah, I wanna go there. Its not nice to only talk to you guys right and ignore the others. See you later." he said and go to Jonghyun. They smiled and nodded

 

----

 

(On the other part of the class)

 

Park Shin Hye walked to Yoona's seat. 

"Anyeonghaseyo," she said.

"Anyeonghaseyo Yoona imnida. This is Siwon, Victoria, Minho, Tiffany and Seohyun.

They talked for a while and someone touched Shinhye's shoulder.

It is Yonghwa.

"Yonghwa-ya! What are you doing here? Are you joining this camp too? Why you dont tell me? Aigoo," she said excitedly.

"Yah Shin. How many question do you want to ask?" he said and pinched her cheek. 

"Mianhe. I'm so excited to meet you. I miss you," she said.

"I know and I miss you too," told him. "Look like I'm disturbing you guys. Mianhe."

"Ani Yonghwa. Come join us," said Yoona. 

"Is it okay?" 

"Yes." Tiffany replied with a smile.

Yonghwa showed his toothy smile and then he realized that there was his ex on-screen wife, Seohyun. 

"Anyeong Seohyun," he said.

"Anyeong oppa," she replied. "Long time no see."

"Dehh~ Shinhye-ah, this is Seohyun. Do you remember her? My ex on-screen wife in WGM," he said.

"Seohyun?" she said and looked at her. "Dehh I remember now. You call me to brag about her right?"

They laughed. Without anyone knew, Seohyun felt a pain inside her heart when she saw how Yonghwa treat Shinhye.

'Oppa never be that warm to me.'

 

After that, the teacher come back to the class and started the lesson. She teached how to act with different mood. And of course, Soohyun and Shinhye are the demonstrator. Few students will show their acts after the guests.

The last lesson is the kiss part. She told them how to do a simple kiss and deep passionate kiss. She asked if Soohyun and Shinhye can demonstrate the kiss. As a professional actor and actress, they agreed eventhough they are quite hesitant.

Both of them showed how they did the kiss and when they did the passionate kiss, everyone was amazed. They looked like a couple who are deeply in love.

They clapped for them.

"Then, who will be our class representors for this part?" she asked. "Come on guys."

No one raised their hands eventhough some of them are also the actors. 

"Who are not come to the front yet?" she asked. Suddenly, Shinhye and Soohyun whispered to the teacher. She smiled.

"Yes. Yonghwa and Seohyun, please come to the front. Also Taecyeon and Suzy. All of you didnt act in front of them right?"she said.

"Mwo?!" four of them shocked.

"Yes, please come here."

 

They went to the front. 

"Suzy will partnered with Taecyeon and Yonghwa with Seohyun. Both couple will do both kiss. We will start with Taecyeon and Suzy for a simple kiss then Yonghwa and Seohyun."

 

At first, Taecyeon and Suzy were hesitate. 

"Yah Taec, Suzy. Just kiss. Both of you are the first kiss for each other right?" someone said to them from the back. Taecyeon looked into Suzy's eyes. She nodded. They kissed. Short and simple. Just like in their drama. The teacher smiled.

"Now, it's our Goguma Couple's turn. Please show us."

Yonghwa also hesitate to kiss Seohyun because both of them are shy.

"Just do it oppa," Seohyun said.

 

"Go Yonghwa! Imagined she is Shinhye." someone with a bad mouth shouted.

"Yahh!" Shinhye shouted. 

Both Yonghwa and Shinhye blushed. Seohyun was very hotheaded hearing that. Suddenly she pulled Yonghwa close to her and kiss him. Just a peck.

Everyone shocked with Seohyun's action including Yonghwa.

 

"Let's move to the passionate kiss. This time, we will started with Yonghwa and Seohyun."

 

"Oppa, dont dissappoint me. You can do it. Just do it," Seohyun said.

"Is it okay for you?" he asked.

"Dehh."

Yonghwa closed their distance and hold Seohyun's shoulder. Seohyun grabbed Yonghwa's waist. They are getting closer and now they kiss each other. Their kiss getting deep and deeper. After few minutes, Yonghwa pull his lips. Everyone clapped at them.

Suzy and Taecyeon become more nervous.

"Now, our HyemGuk couple," said the teacher referring to their cast in Dream High.

  "Suzy-ah, mianhe."

"It's okay oppa."

They said to each other.

Taecyeon then hugged Suzy's waist while Suzy hugged Taecyeon's neck. Their chest were touched. Suzy then stood on her toes while Taecyeon were supporting here with his hug. Their lips touched. From a simple kiss, it turn into a passionate kiss as both of them are an amazing actor. After few minutes, they stopped as they're out of breathe. 

Everyone clapped at them and some of them tap the tables. They blushed. Tiffany looked at them with a fist.

 

"Thank you to both couple. You may return to your seat," said Ms Oh.

 

"Yah Suzy, Taec. Your kiss was daebak! Are you kissing everyday?" teased Woo.

Suzy smacked his head with a pencilcase.

"Oppa, wipe your mouth. My lipstick was there. Mianhe." she handed him the tissue. 

"Gumawo."

 

"Okay. We will stop here for today. Thanks to our guest because could make some time for us today. Give them a big clap." said the teacher. 

"okay. See you next week. Thankyou." she said and walked from the class.

 

Soohyun went to his friends' seats while Shinhye went to Yonghwa and the gang. 

"Congrats Taec and Suzy. Your kiss was perfect,"praised Soohyun.

"Better you stop talking about the kiss or you'll go home with a swollen face," Taec said jokingly.

"Haha. No way. You love me," said Soohyun.

 

Suzy was busy typing a message.

"What are you doing Suzy-ah?" Soohyun asked.

"Nothing." she said and then raised her eyebrow to Taecyeon beside her.

"Anything to share?" Soohyun said as he felt weird about Suzy's action.

 

Suddenly,

 

"Soohyun-ah!"

Soohyun looked at the door where the voice came from. It's Eunjung! 

He looked at Suzy who was smiling proudly then looked back at Eunjung.

He opened his arm and Eunjung ran towards him. They hugged each other for few minutes without saying anything-just feels each other's warmness.

 

"Ehem ehem," Taec broke the silent and also the hug. Both of their cheeks turn red.

"Get a room then," teased Woo.

"Yah! You ert!" IU said and slapped Wooyoung's arm. He just giggled.

"Eunjung-ah, you know what? Just now, during the class, there were two couple called to the front to act the kiss scene. Other couple is the Goguma Couple and the other one is our HyemGuk couple. You should watch them you know? You will think to get a room for them so they can give us nephew soon," Soohyun told about their class to Eunjung. 

"Yah oppa!" Suzy shouted. Taec threw the pencilcase to Soohyun.

They talked for an hour and Soohyun had to went home as he had a shooting at night. The idols went back to their house.

 

----------

How about this chapter guys?

for YongSeo's shipper there is some part about YongSeo also to the Yongshin's shipper. 

I ship YongShin but I dont know why I make YongSeo kissing.

 Night guys~