december 2014

Crush

1st December 2014

 

Apartment 1

 

"Baby..i am so sorry but E.L.F cant take another hit so please wait for sometime before we go official..hmm?" The man who hugging the girl from back asking softly as he really hope she will once again can wait.

 

"Hae i aint younger day by day and i wont buy this time if you said i dont look like 30. You will go to army sooner cant i have the right off sending my own boyfriend to the base? And do you know i might soon come to my fertility expired date?" The pretty lady blurted out all before she realised she talk too much hinting of unclear future.

 

"I dont know my baby that ready to be mrs lee? Dara, we have slowly out from the cacoon and at least i managed to kick GD and Jae from the list of your perfect boyfriend. Lets take a baby step before we make one?" Lee donghae pull the lady who in his hug slowly before kissing her forehead.

 

Sandara Park cant help from blushing hearing the last words, she also like another normal girl in this world who yearn to scream to the world this is my boyfriend. Not because her boyfriend is the most successful kpop band. 

 

"Well you better be hurry or i dont mind say yes to GD pr Jaejoong if they propose me." Dara said it as she hug the man who now whining like 5 years boys.

 

-------------------------

 

Han Bridge

 

The man walk slowly at the park alone and its look so odd when people around him were hugging or sharing a cup of coffee with their lover. Oh how he wish she is here with him so he can hug her fro  the december cold wind.

 

Taeyeoniee~~ is this the end of our love story? You know well you have lot of explaination to do to me.

 

He sighed once he decide to stop and lean closer to the fence. He close his eyes and his mind travel back to the last night before all the mess happen.

 

Everything were perfect from his point of view. They cuddling in front of the sofa watching the new movie, she feed him and of course they end it well with a hot mind blowing .

 

He didnt see it coming till his magnae call him and informed him the news. he remembered he laughing to the magnae. Why not, almost all Sm Town and YG family knew they in relationship.

 

And all he knew after that she never call him, replied the message. She completely gone with no explaination.

 

Kim taeyeon i have promise to myself i will only tell the public if i am in the relationship with the woman i truly loved.

 

One day world we will surprised the world with our wedding news just like sungmin hyung and saeun. All the fans will never expect this kwon jiyong will married kim taeyeon.

 

The man sighed again as he really have a crazy thought, how he wish he is lee sungmin now who counting his wedding day