There is no Happy End

You can go if you want

They all were standing in the wide hospitalcorridor. Taewoon was walking up and down nervously. "Why Jiho? Why him?" "Jiseok-hyung can I do anything for you?" Sungmin asked shy. "No! My little brother is dying in there! What could you do?" Taewoon yelled at the Manake. “I’m sorry Sungmin” he apologized just a few seconds later. “It’s alright”, Sungmin answered. Taewoon sobbed. He almost began to cry just a few Minutes ago.

Jungwoo just couldn’t understand why he was holding back the tears, because as he said Jiho was almost dying in there. Hopefully just almost. The operation lasted for about two hours now. Jungwoo hoped, he prayed for the doctors to save Jiho.

Another hour passed, till a doctor finally came out of the OR. Taewoon stood up immediately. “And?” he asked his voice full of the rest of hope he had in his heart. “We worked hard but we weren’t able to save him. He’s still alive but he’s presumably going to die in the next few hours. I’m sorry” Taewoon stared at the doctor disbelieving at what he just said. “No” that was everything Taewoon was able to say. He sat down at one of the seats at the wall and laid his head into his hands with his elbows resting on his knees. “Can I see him?” he asked after a while. “Yes we brought him to a separate room where he can pass away in peace” Taewoon nodded. The doctor left to search for a nurse who could lead them to Jihos room.

Taewoon looked up and said:

"You can leave if you want!" His face expression was serious and his eyes full of tears.

"You know we won't" Their manake sat down next to his hyung and his back.

"This won't have a happy ending", Taewoon said not able to hold his teas back any longer.

"That's the reason we're staying" Sejun Yuhwan Jongkook Sungjong Sungmin and I, said at once.

“Thank you”

“Are you Woo Jiseok?” a nurse who appeared out of nowhere asked.

“Yes”, he answered.

“I’ll lead you to your brother’s room”

“Okay”