Sweet like Suga

BTS: The Alternate Stories Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♒♒

 

"Um, Thanks for coming to the movies with me, Taeha." Suga spoke as the two walked up to the ticket station.

It had been a quiet evening since the other 6 boys seemed to be busy with other things. Jimin had track practice, Jungkook visited his parents, Nam Joon and Hoseok went to a rap battle, Jin went to the homeless shelter to cook, and Taehyun......... Nobody really knows where he went. With nothing else to do Suga confidently asked Taeha to go to the movies with him.

"Thanks for inviting me, I didn't want to stay at the dorm by myself." Taeha laughed.

"So, what do you want to see?" Suga asked as he put his hands in his pockets.

Taeha put on her thinking face.
 

"Little Big World"
"800 Pound beauty"
"Dear Jane"
 

All of the movies seem too girly for suga and his manliness.
 

"Taeha? You home?" Suga inquired noticing that her eyes were forcused on the ground instead of the posters.

"Oh! Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts."
Taeha laughed it off, feeling a little bit embarrassed.
 

"Well don't take too long, it's getting cold." Suga said rubbing his arms.
 

Taeha looked through all of the posters again.
What kind of movie would Suga want to see?
Think
Think
Think
Ah hah!
 

"How about Godzilla?" Taeha asked remembering that one time she slipped on one of Suga's Godzilla comic books.

Suga was astonished by Taeha's choice. He was secretly wishing for that movie the whole time.

Who would have known.....
She's Beautiful and has a good sense of movies.
What more can a guy ask for?


"What? You don't want to""No, it's good. Let's go." Suga cheered pulling Taeha along.

 

♒♒♒♒

 

After standing in line for popcorn, the two were finally in the dark movie theater.
"Wanna sit in the middle?" Suga asked and Taeha nodded.
The theater was pretty much empty when the movie started but maybe it was the 

fact that the movie was 3 weeks old. Everyone and their mother has probably already seen it. Reviews for this movie were coming out left and right.

As the movie began to pick up, Taeha reached over to get some popcorn but felt something else.

Suga's leg.
 

She quickly pulled her hand back when he gasped.
Her face was bright red but the dark room hid it well.
 

How embarrassing.
 

"I'm so sorry." Taeha apologized quietly even though the theater was empty.
"It's ok." Suga mumbled letting out an awkward chuckle.
 

The two sat awkwardly once more with Suga glancing over every now and then. The truth was Suga wasn't paying any attention to the movie. He was thinking about how he would confess to Taeha.

Suga knew he had to act fast because the other boys were also after her.

All's fair in love and war.
 

"This is an awesome movie, right?" He asked Taeha by lending over.
"Yeah," Taeha answered awkwardly while the screen showed Godzilla stomping on a human.

Suga went back to his original position. His plan was not working.
Taeha was unfazed by his advances almost like they were just best buds.
 

NO!
 

Suga refused to be friendzoned.
 

 

Soon the movie ended and it was now or never for Suga.
As Taeha got up, Suga grabbed her hand.
She turned to him, startled.
 

But he let go.
 

"Ahhh...how about we get some more popcorn?" He asked.
"S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter