Chapter 1

Marked Legacies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Gooooood morning hyuuuung! Wakey wakey! Eggs and bakey!” A series of knocks came from the door. The loud and irritating voice unfortunately woke Luhan up from his slumber. Luhan sat up and almost fell back. He suddenly felt very tired and his body was protesting. He felt like a herd of cows had trampled him the day before. And what was with that dream? Something about finding 11 powers and saving some planet.  Suddenly, Luhan felt a sharp pain shoot across his head. He laid back on his bed and ---- wait, his bed?

Luhan shot straight up despite the body ache he was experiencing. I never had a bed before, he thought. Especially a queen sized one. He looked around at his surroundings and his mind went into over drive. “This isn’t my room,” he whispered. “Where am I? Who am I?”

 

Questions. A million questions swarmed Luhan’s mind. What day is it? What year? What did he do yesterday? Where was he? What was his name? Despite the thought of him having amnesia, there was one name and one place that Luhan was sure he was familiar with: Min Woo and Exoplanet.

 

Luhan carefully opened the door and with soft steps, trudged down the stairs. 2 pairs of eyes warmly greeted him. “Hey hyung! What do you want? Eggs, bacon, pancakes? More eggs?” A boy with large eyes and jet black hair smiled behind the kitchen counter. The other boy with ash-brown hair and pretty eye-smiles peeked behind the fridge.

“Uhm. Where am I?” Luhan mentally slapped himself for sounding so stupid. The boy from the fridge chuckled. “You’re in Seoul, Luhan hyung.”

“Luhan.” He whispered to himself. “My name’s Luhan.”

It was owl boy’s (Luhan decided he’d call him that for the time being) turn to laugh. “Yes, your name’s Luhan and you live in Seoul with your two most amazing best friends, Kyungsoo,” owl boy pointed to himself.  “And Baekhyun,” he pointed to the other.

“Kyungsoo? Baekhyun?” Luhan asked. “Hyung, did you hit your head or something?” Kyungsoo questioned innocently.

“Hyung, are you sure you’re okay? Do you want to go see a doctor or something?” Baekhyun piped up.

“I-I-I don’t know you people! I – I d-don’t…,” Luhan suddenly felt very tired, his head suddenly felt like lead and started aching. He started having flashbacks and unknowingly, he sunk to his knees.

“Hyung! Hyung what’s the matter?” Baekhyun dropped the glass he was holding and rushed to Luhan’s side. Kyungsoo started panicking and ran outside the door.

“Kyungsoo, where in freaking hell are you going?” Baekhyun screamed while struggling to keep Luhan upright.

Luhan started hyperventilating and started screaming in pain whilst clutching his head.  He saw visions of fighting, a war and people dying, all the while as the pain in his head intensified. He saw a man. The man was holding him tightly and shoved him hastily in a glass case

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter