Believe Me!

This Year: Our Year
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm pregnant." 

There was a really long pause afterwards. Haewon stood there, trying to read Jungkook's expression. Jungkook went rigid, staring to the middle of the basketball court. This can't be... He shivered. "So, what now?" Haewon interupts Jungkook's thoughts. He snapped out of his thoughts and stared at Haewon. His eyes were glistening but then they went cold. He stood up, walking past by Haewon to reach to the door. What was happening? Haewon turns around. "Yah! You aren't going to do anything about this?" 

Jungkook wheels around. "No." He blankly looked at Haewon. Haewon scoffed and looked to the side for a second, then met her eyes with Jungkook's again. "Jungkook, this is serious. I'm pregnant." He threw his arms up. "Yeah, and I'm the President of the United States!" He retorted sarcastically. 

Jungkook stormed out the court before Haewon could say anything else. She groaned in frustration and anger as she brushed her hair out of her face.

How could he not take this seriously? 

 

School had just ended and it was snowing outside. "I hate snow." Yebin was scowling as she was looking for her jacket. Haewon had told her that she had told Jungkook about her being pregnant. Of course, Jungkook didn't believe Haewon. Yebin finds her jacket at last. She had left it on a chair just right outside the basketball court. While putting on her jacket, Yebin heard a voice inside the court. She peeked in and found that it was Jungkook. Jungkook was shooting freethrows vigorously while talking to Taehyung and Namjoon. 

"She told me she was pregnant. That little broad- I know she's lying." Yebin frowned as she stood there to listen to the conversation.

"Jungkook, how do you know she's lying? Maybe she's telling the truth--"

"No, Taehyung, she's not."

"How do you know then?" Namjoon crosses his arms. 

"I just know, okay?" Jungkook was getting irritated as he threw a basketball harder.

"Kookie, just because the last girl lied to you, doesn't mean Haewon is lying, too. Besides, she's......different." 

Yebin shifts her spot, accidentally knocking her chair over. The three boys stopped and turned around. Jungkook scowls as Taehyung gives her a blank look. Namjoon signals her to come in. Yebin slowly walks her way to the boys and up-close, she couldn't tell whether or not there were tears or sweat on Jungkook's c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter