Finally (edit)

You always in my heart!
After school, Donghae usually go front of school gates where Hyukjae waited for him to go back. Suddenly Donghae surprise saw hyukkie happily chatting with new girl in their school named Gyuri. Hyukkie ignore Donghae who stand beside him tried to hug hyukkie right arm. He just smiles to Donghae and continues talked with Gyuri. Hyukkie asked him to go back by himself first and he walks back with Gyuri. Donghae felt heartbroken and tears roll down to his cheek. When he reached his apartment, he goes into bedroom. *talked inside his heart* Why hyukkie change??? He always says that I am the only one in his heart, but why now he change?? He ignores me just because of girl!!!! I hate you HYUKKIE!!! While hyukkie comes visit Donghae at apartment. When he enters the apartment, it looks silent so he searching at his bedroom and found Donghae sleep with puffy eyes. Donghae baby, wake up baby! Hyukkie tried to wake his boyfriend, his hand rub Donghae back and kissed on forehead. Then Donghae open his eyes and rub it, he looks surprise when see hyukkie, then push hyukkie. Hyukkie fall down from bed and hurt his . Hyukkie scream and touch his and his boyfriend just look at him without any felt sorry to him. Why you push me baby! Hyukkie stand and sat next Donghae just remains silent and look away. Baby please talks to me! Hyukkie begged, I really missing you, so talks to me! Hugging and kiss his boyfriend cheek. Why you walk back with Gyuri, do you love her! Finally Donghae talked. Hyukkie just smiles why you ignore me? He continues asked. My baby jealous he laughs and hugs Donghae tight. Donghae still mad and the pinch hyukkie arm. Hyukkie felt pain and loose his hug. You Said I the only one in your heart but why now, you with gyuri! Donghae tried to not cry but he fail, his tears rolling down. When hyukkie saw that Donghae‘s tears on his cheek. He quickly kissed Donghae lips then them release. Baby! Only you in my heart. Took his boyfriend hand and placed it at his chest. Donghae just sob sobs and smiles. He said love you too! Sorry! , for jealous too he hug hyukkie tight and kissed hyukkie. Then hyukkie explained at him that gyuri was his ex girlfriend, that come back from America and has boyfriend. . . . . .He tried to explain more details so his boyfriend not jealous. . Suddenly he stops; because his boyfriend kisses him, until their tongue have battle and Donghae moans. . . .At the end they are making love for 4 hrs. . . .