Mischief

The Diva wants a Goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an hour past 7 in the evening when 2NE1 decided to take a break from their rehearsals for a new song. They were working nonstop that day and it was about time to take a breather for them. Since Minzy was one of those people who'd like to stir things up privately, she snickered beside 2NE1's fake maknae, Dara who was sitting on the floor a few feet away from the mirror.

"Unnie." Minzy obliged to rest her head on the said woman's shoulder.

"Ohhhh~ Minkky~" Dara said with a funny voice.

"I passed by WINNER during lunch in the cafeteria the other day." The maknae said with a sweet voice, then hooking her arm on to Dara's.

"Yes, that's nice. And?" Dara asked.

The maknae had a mischievous grin on her face as she said in a feint whisper, "They were talking about Dara unnie."

The said woman widened her eyes and immeditely faced the youngest beside her.

"Minzy! It's not good to eavesdrop!" She lectured her immediately.

Minzy made a pouty face as she looked at her unnie, "Don't you want to know what they talked about you?"

Dara was skeptical as she looked at the youngest of their group, but curiosity overcame as she sighed in defeat and just nodded shamefully. Upon seeing her unnie's reaction, Minzy squirmed and squealed in delight as she tightened her hold on to Dara's arms to start.

"They talked about how Dara unnie's charm radiates towards them." Minzy lightly laughed and even did aegyo as she shot arrows of love through her fingers. Somehow, Dara wasn't convinced and ended up messing up Minzy's her, mumbling, "You are so cheeky!"

But Minzy was determined to tell her as she proceeded, "But it's true!"

Minzy started the story off with her own POV:

I walked passed the cafeteria, looking at the menu when I overheard WINNERs' voices and the mention of unnie's name. I curved my back a little to continue eavesdropping- eerrrr.. overhearing. I was at the very side with my back towards them, I held my breath lightly, hoping that they wouldn't notice me.

"No, but if Dara noona continues to be like that then I think I'm falling for her." Jinwoo's distinct voice reached through my ears, that's a brave thing to say! 

"Well, I couldn't blame you since we're all close to her." Seunghoon sighed.

"Especially when she brings us food out of pure will in the studio. I appreciate that alot." Seungyoon nodded.

"Remember what the face reader said? an OLDER woman! What if-"

"NO." The other four abruptly said to the group's power rapper. I almost laughed out loud, good thing I kept my cool.

"Dara noona is a special person, not only for me, but for all of us." Taehyun said,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter