moment

be mine

 

The party was finally over and Sungyeol and Sunggyu is about to go home when Woohyun offer to  send them home. Myungsoo come into the scene and Sungyeol frowned.
 
''You will coming back with me.'' Myungsoo said and hold on Sungyeol wrist.
 
''Myungsoo,, stop it. let me pay all his dept okay?'' Woohyun hold on Myungsoo arm and look at him, Sungyeol just watch and widen his eyes.
 
''Hyuung!'' sungyeol said to sunggyu and sunggyu make an apologize face and hide behind Woohyun .
 
''Its okay Sungyeol, Let me settle this'' Woohyun said and winked, making Sungyeol heart beat faster and blushes.
 
''I dont want your money,Woohyun ah!'' Myungsoo frowned and hold on Sungyeol wrist tighter.
 
''what you want him to do?'' woohyun said.
 
''Its okay, i'll deal with it myself.. beside, i already promise Myungsoo..'' Sungyeol said and let his hand go from Myungsoo.
 
''SUNG-..'' sunggyu about to call sungyeol when sungyeol cut him..
 
''Woohyun-ah, can you take my Hyung home? i dont want him to go home alone..'' Sungyeol said with a cute voice and tug on woohyun shirt , It send shiver to woohyun spine and he nod and mess sungyeol hair. Myungsoo just watch the scene in disgust.
 
''Dont you dare hurt Sungyeol!'' Sunggyu warned Myungsoo before he followed Woohyun to his car and went home.
 
Sungyeol then follow Myungsoo back to his mansion , the ride in the car were silent, both of myungsoo and sungyeol dont talk with each other.
 
''how you know hoya?'' Sungyeol broke the silence.
 
''he is a transfer student to our school, last month i guess.'' Myungsoo said while concentrate on his drive.
 
''oh..'' Sungyeol sighed and look out of the window. 
 
''you like Woohyun?'' sungyeol eyes widen and look at Myungsoo .
 
''h-how did you know?'' Sungyeol shuttered and his face start to flushed.
 
''Woohyun tell me about you'' Myungsoo said and look at sungyeol with poker face.
 
''w-what did he told you?'' sungyeol getting curious and go closer to myungsoo. Myungsoo just stay silence and Sungyeol getting impatient,.
 
''YAHH... ttell me!'' Sungyeol shouted and pouted and make Myungsoo blushed almost lost his concentration on the drive and stop the car.
 
''Dont do that!!'' Myungsoo shouted and make sungyeol fidgeted and shut his mouth shut.
 
''Dont go near him.'' myungsoo start to drive back.
 
'' why?'' 
 
''just dont.. or you will regret it.'' Myungsoo said and they arrived at myungsoo mansion.
 
------------
 
''we're here!'' Sunggyu said while get off woohyun car and pointed at his home.
 
''oh, that your house?'' woohyun said and get out of his car and follow sunggyu to his house door.
 
''thanks for the ride.'' Sunggyu said and wave woohyun goodbye.
 
''umm...'' woohyun hesitate.
 
''yes?'' sunggyu raise his eyebrow and smile to woohyun.
 
''can i have a tea? i think i'm thirsty..'' Woohyun said while scratching his nape and show an awkward laugh, making sunggyu smile.
 
''i got a cookies'' sunggyu said  and both af them laugh again and sunggyu invite woohyun in. 
 
 
**************************************************************************
 
A/N:
 
how is it so far?