Staff

❝REVOLUTION❞ — SEUNGRI'S FIRST CO-ED GROUP — APPLY OPEN
 

staff

the crazy people that make up Seungri Media

Link Plotlines  Link Link Link

the ceo

lee seungri (24) Probably the coolest CEO you'll ever meet. He's really leaned back and calm most of the time. He'll probably give you a vacation without having to ask because he really understands the struggle.

He made this company because he knows how it feels to be kicked out of a group, since he was almost kicked out of Big Bang but thankfully got another chance. So he's really sympathetic for trainees that work so hard and just get kicked out. That's why he doesn't like to be too hard on the trainees in his company because he knows their trying their best and going through a lot. But the one thing he hates to hear is "I can't.." so don't say it.

the manager

koo hae jin (34) The serious one. He usually never smiles, no one really knows why. He's very strict when it comes to Royal's schedule and security. And is better at pointing out the cons than the pros in a person. But deep deep deep down he has a soft spot. You just have to find it somehow.

He used to be the person who takes cares of the trainees in YG. Making sure they eat, practice, keep all their schedules together. He also managed Akdong Musician when they first debuted then got moved to work for Seungri Media.

the producer&lyricist 

jung jun hoe (30) All the girls love him because of his cute baby face and his flirty personality. But once you put him in the studio he's a musical genius. He's also the creative director so he helps come up with the concept of Revolution's comebacks and writes the lyrics for most of their songs.

Him and Teddy used to be a duo with producing songs for YG. He would mostly come up with the creative aspect of it and the lyrics while Teddy most did the beat and putting the song together. The only songs he produced on his own were 200% by AKMU, I love you by 2ne1, Empty by Winner, and Crayon and Michigo by Gdragon.

CHOREOGRAPHERs

kim minho (25), minjae (23) & minjoon (27)  The Kim brothers, put them all together and their dances are genius. They're very high spirted and patient especially with people that don't have dance experience. But if you're the main/lead dancer and is taking forever to learn the dance, don't be surprised if they scream and make you do constant drills. But outside of the dance studio they're just three goof balls that want to have fun.

They created most of the dances performed on Win and Mix&Match with help from B.I. They also created the dance for Good Boy.

VOCAL COACH

lee eun mi (42) Probably the toughest girl employee in the whole company. She sings like a goddess and is really specific in how she wants something to be sung. Her straightforward personality makes her seem scary but if you keep up the good work you'll get praised eventually.

She was the singing coach for the trainees of YG and occasionally helped idols. She mostly helps new artists such as AKMU and Winner, Lee Hi.

manager 2

han jason (29) This is Majesty's manager. Everyone loves him because of his easy going personality. He's actually pretty laid back for a manager. Since he has a way with words he's used to getting what he wants anyways. You'll usually never see him get mad unless it's really serious.

He used to be 2ne1's Manager before working for Seungri Media. He stopped in 2012 because he got married and had a child. But now he's back and better than ever.

HAIR STYLIST

nam dong hyuk (33) The quirky hair stylist. He is a funny and silly guy who  loves getting creative with hairstyles, making them various colors and crazy hairstyles. He'll even ask for what you want and work off of that. But if you get on his bad side he's not afraid to give you something ugly so watch out.

He worked with YG since 2007 and was the mastermind behind all the hairstyles from 2007 until now.

make up artist

kang young gi (35) The cute make up artist. She's very fun and talkative. SHe's probably have a whole conversation with you while doing your makeup. She's a real perfectionist so expect constant touch ups randomly.

She worked with YG since 2011. Before she worked with Victoria Secret models in America. But decided to go back to Korea and work for her YG who happens to be her uncle.

fashion stylist

jung mi nah (25) The cutest person ever. She's in charge of what Revolution wears and makes sure they don't look like a mess on stage. But don't let her baby face fool you, she isn't afraid to scream at you if you're pictures aren't coming out right during photoshoots.

She only works at Seungri Media because she was childhood friends with Seungri and went to Fashion Institue of Technology in New York for college.