The Black Mug - Final

The Black Mug

He looks at the playing members in front of him. With narrowed pierced gaze. His grip on the black mug tighten.

'Talk to me, play with me. I am alone'

"Gyu Hyung! Coma play with us!" The maknae called. He flashed small smile and shook his head.

'Why didn't you go and play with them Sunggyu? They are calling.' His inner angel said.

'Sunggyu, put your ego high on the top. They just pity you. They didn't even love you' His inner beast said.

He fight the urge to throw the black mug in his hand.

'Shut up! They love me! I know it!' His mind said.

"Myungsoo ya!! Tell me! I want to know please!" The greasy boy said.

He fight the urge to go there and join them. As he know, the greasy tree will shut up and wouldn't talk to him.

"Okay Woohyun ah. But, don't tell anyone arra?" Myungsoo said and whisper something at Woohyun's ear make the boy blush and giggle.

"That's why I love to tell you everything. You understand me." Woohyun said and continue his chat with Myungsoo.

'Woo, doesn't I with you all the time? What did you tell Myung that I don't know?' His mind said.

'You have to ask him Sunggyu. He wouldn't tell you if you didn't ask' The angel whisper.

'Kim Sunggyu, you have your own pride. Believe me he wouldn't even tell you because you are nothing but a piece of trash in their eyes!' The beast said.

He wash his black mug and put it at the shelf.

---

'No one love me. No one wants me. No one understand me!' He thought and look at the blade in his hand.

'Cut your back of hand. Your left hand. They will surely notice it. And they will give you the attention you want!' The beast whisper first.

'No Sunggyu. Don't do it. They love you. You will just hurt yourself and they will hurting too. They wouldn't want their friends to suffer.' The angel whisper later.

'Cut Sunggyu. They will give their attention when you are hurting. It is good if you do it in front of them. They will give you the concern you want. Let them know you are hurting.' The beast whisper.

He smirk at himself and look at the back of his left hand.

That day, he decide to kill his own angel and make his own beast as his companion

---

"Sunggyu Hyung, what's wrong with your hand." Myungsoo said and take his hand. He examine the line that across each other at the back of the hand.

He retreated his hand and hide it under his sleeve.

"Just cat scratch." Sunggyu said and flash a small smile.

"Really? Hyung, it doesn't look like it." Myungsoo said. Sunggyu shook his head and focus at the teacher in front.

'See Sunggyu. You got Myungsoo already. Go to the maknae. He will concern more. Believe me.' The beast make Sunggyu smirk.

---

Woohyun and him has been talking all day long.

"No way! Hongbin is the handsome creature ever!" Woohyun said, defending the Kpop star, Hongbin from VIXX.

"Yeah sure, his laugh is ugly. So does his smile. In the conclusion, Hongbin is ugly." He said. Woohyun make a poker face and pout.

"Fine! Your Hyunseung is not that handsome too!" Woohyun try to make Sunggyu angry by troll Hyunseung, from B2ST.

"Nam Woo! You said a word about Hyunseung and I will surely kill your Hongbin right away!" Sunggyu threatened.

"Oh! You wouldn't dare!" Woohyun said. Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

"You guys stop bickering and Sunggyu Hyung, sit at your place please because I want to sit." Sungjong said.

"Go away! Maknae is angry!" Woohyun said.

"I'm not done with you!" Sunggyu said and sit at his place. He look at Myungsoo beside him.

"Did you finish yet?" Sunggyu ask, try to be real friend.

"Hmm. Woohyun give me his paper and I just copy. Too lazy to do it by myself." Myungsoo smile.

He felt a pang of jealousy.

'Woohyun don't want to be with you Gyu. Admit it.' The beast chuckle evilly in his mind.

---

"Sunggyu! Sunggyu! Sunggyu! Sunggyu!" Woohyun keep calling his name. He rolled his eyes.

"Oh My God! Nam Woohyun you are so annoying stop call my name already!" He scoff. Woohyun laugh and sit behind him. Beside Sunggyu is Myungsoo, who is drawing.

They keep chatting and laughing. He who heard that feel his chest burning. Hurt maybe. He look at the blade inside his pencil box.

'Nice choice Sunggyu. Cut right now. Cut in front of them. They will know you are hurting.'

'I don't want they to know. I just want Woohyun to give his attention to me. That's all.' His mind said to the beast.

'If then, make sure Myungsoo saw it and tell it to Woohyun. Cut right now Sunggyu.'

And he cut. One cut, two cut, and he smile. Feel the pain make him happy.

---

Woohyun sit beside Myungsoo.

"What did you draw?" Woohyun ask.

"Picture of us, seven of us" Myungsoo said.

"You are indeed talented." Woohyun said.

"Myung, Sunggyu look so different nowadays." Woohyun said worrily. Myungsoo nod.

"I saw his hand wounded. You know what happen to him?" Myungsoo ask. Woohyun shook his head. They turn to Sunggyu in front of them.

Myungsoo frown as they saw the blade make contact with the older's hand. They look at ach other and look at Sungjong who is also looking at Sunggyu.

The three of them shrug that thought off and Woohyun keep laughing at Myungsoo's joke.

That's their wrong move. If they stop Sunggyu from cut, then, maybe he would stop. But they didn't. So does Sunggyu.

---

Dongwoo and Woohyun is talking about some random things. Myungsoo and Sungjong is drawing on the paper. Hoya and Sungyeol is doing their homeworks as they are in the same class. While he.. He is alone as always. It is not that he is really alone. He is the one who push away all those concern from his friends and he make himself become a victim. A victim to his own beast.

'Don't hug my Woohyun too tight Kim Myungsoo'

'Don't slap my Woohyun playfully Jang Dongwoo'

'Don't whine too much at my Woohyun Lee Sungjong'

'Don't laugh with my Woohyun Lee Hoya'

'Don't play with my Woohyun Lee Sungyeol'

'Nam Woohyun, can't you see I am here? Talk to me, play with me. Only me.'

---

His eyes fill with rage. His eyes fill with hatred. His eyes fill with jealousy. He wants the boy to be his. Only his. And no one can stop him.

The six people is giggling to each other. Woohyun keep blushing and he can't help but to hate it.

He check his twitter. Woohyun mention everyone but him.

@GreasyWoo : @DancerHo Hoya you should dance with me some other time! It is the bst dance ever!

@GreasyWoo : @Yeol91 @MaknaeJong Best pranks ever that we have done! Let's prank ppl again Yeol and Jongie!

@GreasyWoo : @Dongwoo89 Thanx for teaching me maths and science dear deskie! I will treat you lunch later!

@GreasyWoo : @LKim Last night is the best! Thanx for hearing my story Myung! Love you!

@GreasyWoo : @Kyuzizi Hyung, I am bored. You are no fun. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And he throw his phone angrily.

'I am always here for you Woo. Can't you see?' He thought.

'Sunggyu, you can get him if you want. Your friends have been your wall. Break them down' The beast told him.

He nod and clench his fist.

'I will make you mine. Only mine'

---

"Hey Woo, you have problem? You can tell me. I am your bestfriend." He said and smile.

"Bestfriend psshh! Who is your friend? I am not your friend. " Woohyun said sarcasmly and laugh. Myungsoo beside him just laugh.

Not noticing the hurt etched at his face.

"Fine! Don't befriend with me then." He said. Woohyun thought he was playing but no. He is deathly serious.

"Who wants to be your friend anyway? Myung here is my bestfriend." Woohyun said and hug Myungsoo who just smile and shake his head.

He rise from his chair and sit somewhere else. Woohyun frown.

"Woo, you hurt him seriously." Myungsoo said. Woohyun pout.

"I'm just playing." Woohyun said. Myungsoo sigh.

---

Today Woollim High School will have dance competition. Sunggyu and their other friend, Taeyang join the competition.

Once they done dancing to What About Love, sang by Austin Mahone, Sunggyu go to his friends.

"How was my dance?" Sunggyu ask.

"You are good! I am proud of you." Myungsoo said.

"You are horrible. Whose friend is this?" Woohyun said. Sunggyu turn to him. Embarassed because other people heard it.

"You always like that Woohyun." And Sunggyu went somewhere else. Dongwoo and Myungsoo look at Woohyun.

"Why did you say like that? You know he will hurt easily." Myungsoo said. Woohyun look down. Dongwoo stay silent.

'I'm hurt Nam Woohyun. I always there. I always sacrifice but you always see Myungsoo.' He thought.

'Kill Kim Myungsoo.' The beast side. He push away the beast and walk to the additional language class.

---

It have been a week and Woohyun doesnt even talk to him.

He smile at Woohyun but Woohyun just straight to Myungsoo and sit beside Myungsoo. They just happen to sit behind Sunggyu who have novel in his hand.

Woohyun and Myungsoo is writing something on a paper.

"What are you guys doing?" Sunggyu ask and take a closer look at the paper. There were many sentence and their name are on it.

"Nothing. Just make some flashback about what happen this year. And, Myungsoo write our name." Woohyun said. Sunggyu frown.

"Where is my name?" Sunggyu ask. Myungsoo and Woohyun look at each other.

"Myungsoo forgot to put it. Myungsoo. Write Sunggyu's name." Woohyun said. Sunggyu scoff and turn to his novel.

Woohyun and Myungsoo is laughing behind him. He didn't focus at the novel. He is focusing on what Woohyun and Myungsoo talk to.

'So, you didn't even consider me as a part of Infinite huh? I hate 7. I hate forever! And I hate myself for always love you guys when you didn't even care.'

---

True, Sunggyu is a best friend. But, no one sees him as that. He is too caring. Maybe he is too clingy too.

When he text with Infinite, he will always told them that he loves them. But they, six of them acknowledge his appearance and sometimes, seek him when they were bored.

'You didn't miss me. You are bored.'

Insecurities of losing his friends make him suffer. He tighten his grip at the black mug.

'I don't want to lose them! I can't lose them! No way!' He thought.

The chocolate milk in the black mug still hot.

'This is my opportunity.' He take the black mug and put his left, scarred hand at the sink. He pour the hot choclate milk at his scarred back hand. A scream of agony can be heard across his apartment. Tears start to pour from his eyes. He look at his red hand. He smirk in satisfication. He put his already red scarred hand on the table and use the black mug and hit the hand over and over until it become purple.

'I hope they will notice my broken side' He thought.

He is broken. Too broken.

---

Today is the day. The day where Sunggyu wants everyone to died and Nam Woohyun to be his.

The ring bell and his friend come in.

"YEAY! Gyu Hyung will make a special party!" The maknae beamed

Sunggyu just smirk. Sungjong look at him.

"Where is everyone Gyu Hyung?" Sungjong ask.

"They will come later. Have a drink." And Sunggyu give an orange juice in a yellow mug.

Sungjong smile and drink it.

---

"And this, is for whining too much at my Woohyun!" And the black mug hit the maknae's forehead until the blood splattered across the bedroom. Sunggyu smirk as he see how the youngest look so desperate. He heard the bell ring.

"Ah! The dancer and the smartest come already! Happy dying Lee Sungjong." He said and left Sungjong dying in his bedroom. He wash his face and change his clothes.

"Sorry Dongwoo make you wait for so long. Oh! Hoya and Yeol is here too! Come in! I will serve drinks for you!" Sunggyu said.

Sunggyu serve the dark blue, pink and violet mug at his friends. They fall asleep within seconds after the pill take its action. He drag three of them to his bedroom.

He smirk at the black mug and start to hit their bodies with the black mug.

---

"Myung! You are the 1st one to arrive as they didnt come yet." Sunggyu said happily. Myungsoo start smelling something weird from Sunggyu's bedroom.

"I try to call them just now. But, I can't reach them Gyu." Myungsoo said.

"Oh, is that so? No worries. They will come. Enjoy your drink first." Sunggyu put the orange mug in front of Myungsoo. Myungsoo nod and smile. He didn't touch the drink.

Sunggyu went to the kitchen to make something for them to eat.

Myungsoo rise from the couch and try to call Dongwoo. He open GPS device and track Dongwoo's phone. His eyes widen as he saw that the tracking show Dongwoo's phone is around the house. He peeked at Sunggyu's bedroom and widen his eyes as he saw what is inside.

"Naughty Myungsoo." He heard an evil chuckle behind him and the next thing he know, a black mug make contact with his head make him passed out.

---

Myungsoo shook his head and open his eyes. Scanning the surrounding and smell the metallic blood around the room. His eyes widen as he remember what happen.

"Have the best sleep Kim Myungsoo?" He turn to the voice.

"Sunggyu, why did you do this?" Myungsoo ask. His voice is shaking.

"Why? You don't see? I do this for Woohyun! You take him from me you !" Sunggyu shout. Myungsoo shook his head and look at his 4 other friends.

"I sacrifice a lot for you guys and yet, you guys take Woohyun from me!" Sunggyu shout.

"Are you jealous of us being so close with Woohyun?" Myungsoo ask.

"Yes I am. Woohyun always say I am bestfriend materials. He say I am caring. I am kind. But why? Why you guys ditch me?" He ask. Myungsoo shook his head.

"Kim Sunggyu you fool! Woohyun just love you! He loves you so much! He hurt you unintentionally. We didn't ditch you. We know you are a selfharmer. We try to help you but you push us away!" Myungsoo shout back. A black mug make contact with his cheek make his inner cheek bleed.

"LIES! It's all a lies! OUR FOREVER SEVEN IS A LIES! YOU GUYS DITCH ME! You guys hate me! You know I am broken and you guys let me be." Sunggyu said.

"You stupid Kim Sunggyu! You hurting yourself and hurting us, killing our friends is a stupid move! You--" Sunggyu cut Myungsoo by hit his head with the black mug. Myungsoo's body went limp as the blade pierced through his heart.

---

Woohyun walk in the dark house. He called Sunggyu many times but no one reply. He turn the knob and it is unlocked. He called Sunggyu but no one answer. So, he walk deeper and smell weird scent from Sunggyu's bedroom. He heard a faint sobs.

"Woohyun.." The sobs turn louder.

"Gyu.." He called and open the bedroom door.

His body become froze went he saw the bedroom's condition. The bedroom that once full of doraemon plushie and lavendar scent is now tainted red. Blood is everywhere. And what shock him mostly is that his friends body was there. Drop of tears fall down.

'No way! This can't be! At least Sunggyu must be save!' He thought. He spot a body in fetus position on the floor, near Myungsoo's corpse is crying.

"Sunggyu!" He called and run to the boy. Embracing the boy tightly.

"Sunggyu what happen, are you robbed? Are you hurt somewhere? Tell me, how this happen?" Woohyun look so desperate. Sunggyu look up. His face is full of blood and tears still running down.

Suddenly, he smirk.

"Sunggyu.." Woohyun felt the creepy surrounding.

"Did you love me?"

Woohyun stuttered. " Gyu, of course I love you. I love Infinite. I love seven of us." Woohyun said.

"Why did you make so broken Nam Woohyun? Why you hurt me?" Sunggyu ask and stand up. Woohyun take a step back as Sunggyu raised his knife.

"Gyu, I know you have personal disorder. I know what you have been through. But Gyu, we are here to help you. Your mom said to me to take care of you. We try to help you, but you push us away." Woohyun said. Tears still b down. Sunggyu frown.

"YOU LIE! ALL OF YOU IS LIAR! INFINITE IS A LIES! WE ARE NOT FOREVER! YOU GUYS DITCH ME! THEY TRY TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME WOOHYUN! I LOVE YOU WOOHYUN! MYUNGSOO TRY TO TAKE YOU AWAY! THEY TOO! I am so lost Woohyun." Sunggyu broke down. He become a crying mess.

"Sunggyu, I love you. We love each other like brothers. Your beast push us away. We want to help but you refuse to help yourself. Remember the black mug I gave you for your birthday present? Did you look at the picture? We got your back. You can always lean on us. We will always help you." Woohyun said, stepping closer to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu's eyes bewildered. He look at the mug that lying on the floor. He take it and look behind it.

"Why am I so stupid? Why didn't I notice this before? Woohyun, I killed our friends." Sunggyu whisper. Woohyun hug Sunggyu tightly.

"I killed them with this mug! Woohyun.." Woohyun look at Sunggyu's eyes. His soft eyes.

"No, you didn't kill them. I will help you.." Woohyun said.

"I am sorry Woohyun. But, I love you.." And Woohyun felt a sharp pain at his back. He felt his blood seeping out.

"Sunggyu.." Woohyun's eyes b with tears.

"I will make our forever seven become true! I will be the saviour." Sunggyu said.

"I love you Gyu.." And Sunggyu stab Woohyun's heart, make the boy died in his arm. Sunggyu let his tears fall down freely.

"Our forever seven." The blade pierced through his skin and into his stomach. He grit his teeth to prevent him from screaming.

He take the blade out and stab his heart several times before lying beside Woohyun. The black mug in his hand.

"Our forever seven. Our infinite." Sunggyu smile before he close his eyes. The black mug fell out from Sunggyu's hand.

The picture tainted red.

His life is like living in the black mug. Around him is black. His ground is black. The wall that circle him is black. Only one escape. The upper part that make him see the beautiful sky and beautiful life. He is desperate to get out. His friends is there to help him. Sadly, he push them away. And up until one time, he take his friends down with him, trapped in the black mug and die with him together.

One mistake that he has done, if he notice that behind the mug is a picture of a friend who has his other friends' back, then maybe, he will trust his friends and let them help him. But, trust us hard to gain and easy to lose.

End