☪ A - C L A S S B A C H E L O R S

☪ Fairy Floss Entertainment ☪ under REVAMP // check UPDATES!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  A-CLASS FAIRIES。    JAEHAN'S WHITE bachelors Congratulations on making it to A-Class! Fairies who belong to this class are yet to awaken to their full potential and talent. BACHELORS stand to become Oberon's most prized fairies who takes the world by storm by showcasing power and rank through boy group songs.   ziel。    Shin jAe Hyun.
YOUR VOICE IS REALLY SWEET AND SOFT.  IT IS ALSO KINDA CUTE.  DESPITE THAT,I CAN TRULY FEEL THE SOUL WHEN YOU ARE SINGING.  THE ONLY THING LACKING IS THAT YOUR VOICE NEEDS MORE POWER. BUT OVERALL, YOUR VOICE IS GOOD.


   
      xire。    CHA TAE SUNG..
TWO DIFFERENT VOICES WHEN SINGING AND RAPPING. A HUSKY BUT LULLABY-LIKE VOICE WHEN SINGING AND A RAPPING VOICE WITH AN ATTITUDE. THERE IS A NEED TO IMPROVE YOUR HIGH NOTES THOUGH SO YOU WILL NOT SEEM STRAINED.      nicky。    chan nicky.
YOUR VOICE IS GOOD BUT AVOID SINGING TOO CLOSE TO THE MICROPHONE BECAUSE IT CREATES THAT BLOWING EFFECT WHEN YOU EXHALE. YOUR VOICE IS ALSO SHAKY BUT WITH A LITTLE MORE TRAINING, WE WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE YOU SING WITH  MORE POWER. YOU HAVE A SOFT YET OH SO DEEP VOICE WHICH MAY CATCH HUGE ATTENTION FROM PEOPLE. KEEP IT UP!          POLAR。    JANG YONG HUN.
YOUR VOICE IS REALLY SWEET AND PLEASANT TO LISTEN TO.  YOUR RAPPING IS GOOD TOO, IT HAS A GOOD AMOUNT OF SWAG AND POWER. I WANNA HEAR MORE OF YOU WITH YOUR HIGH NOTES AS WELL AS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter