Final

THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW

"Hey Kai.. can you see Jonghun now?" Sehun asked as they were talking on the phone.

"Sure.. we can have lunch together if you want."

"Cool.. Jonghun missed you so much. He kept whining."

"I missed my son too. Oh i hope you can see me whining too."

"That will be hideous. Anyeong~" Sehun ring off.

Kai just smiled, it's been a long time since he had lunch together with his beloved son and Sehun. Kai canceled his meeting with his client so he can have lunch with his son again. *Beep beep* Kai scooped out his phone from his coat.

From: Sehunnie

Usual place okay. Don't be late! our son bites :3

Kai let out a chuckle. Sehun has always been cute with him. Even after having their first child, he's still the same Sehun. It made him remembered the past, when they were dating. It's the cutest thing ever. Then, Kai let out a sigh. They can't do that anymore now, they just don't have time for that.

He walked in the restaurant. He caught a glimpse of Jonghun and Sehun, Jonghun ran to him as he yelled "Daddy!!". The other customers were staring at them. But, not with a black look, but a good one. Kai caught him in his arms and lifted him up.

"Late again Mr.Kim?" Sehun smiled.

"Sorry Mr.Oh, traffic" Kai smiled sheepishly.

It was like a normal lunch time as a family. Son eating together with his Dad, and dad. Jonghun stared at both of his fathers. They seemed sweet but awkward at the same time. He then, started to act with his old habit. Asking his parents with some question that seemed would take forever to answer. It's just this time. He got a better and confusing answer for a little kid like him to understand.

"Papa, how did you meet daddy?" Jonghun asked.

"He's the darkest guy in my highschool. My eyes just focused on him since the first day." Sehun answered and let out a bubble of laughter.

"Daddy, how about you?" Jonghun turned his gaze to Kai.

"He's as white as my bubbletea, my eyes also only focused on him." Kai smiled.

"Daddy, Papa, we are a happy family right?" Jonghun asked again.

"Yes, of course Jonghun." Kai said as he stared at Sehun with a faint smile.

"Then why daddy live in different house and papa and me live in different house? family should stay together." Jonghun whined.

"That's because we're divorces." Sehun patted Jonghun's back.

"What is divorce?" Jonghun asked innocently.

"Divorce mean.. daddy and papa can't stay together under the same roof..." Sehun stared back at Kai and he just shrugged.

"Why?"

"Sehun it's-" Kai interupted.

"No Kai, it's okay.. let him know and i can explain."

"But Sehun-" Kai reached his hand to touch Sehun's.

"No Kai it's okay. He need to know and let me explain to him." Sehun smiled.

"No Sehun. I-"

Jonghun started to sobbed as he watched his parents. He misunderstood the situation, he thought that his parents were fighting and 'going to divorce'. Well, he's still a little kid, can't blame him. "Are you guys going to the court and leave me in the orphan's house?" Jonghun asked again with watery eyes. Kai stared at Sehun in disbelief and they both broke into laughter.

"No baby, it's not like that.. we are already divorced." Sehun said as he chuckled.

"Sehun i-" Kai interupted again.

"Yes i know right, our baby are so cute." Sehun said as he laughed with Jonghun in his arms.

"Y-yes he's cute like us." Kai said and turned his gaze back to his plate.

"Well i think that he's tired, see you again. I'll send Jonghun over tomorrow. It's your turn right?" Sehun said as he stood up from his seat.

"Y-yes. Bye Sehun, take care. Bye Jonghun." Kai walked closer and kissed Jonghun on his forehead and raised his head before he planted a kiss on Sehun's cheek.

"Bye Kai, see you tomorrow." Sehun flashed a smile and walked to his car. Kai just watched them as he drove the car away. He stood there, the car had already lost in sight. He let out a heavy breath as he took out a small box from his coat. He opened the small box and rubbed on the diamond ring that he kept for almost a month now. He shook his head and chuckled. *Beep beep*

From: Bacon

Hyung how is it? don't tell me you failed again

To: Bacon

23 attempt failed. He won't even let me talk :'(

From: Bacon

Geez~ i knew it! yay i won the bet. I knew it god wanted to test you more for what you've done before d:

To: Bacon

It's okay. I will make him mine again even if i have to wait for another 1000000 attempt. There's always tomorrow right? ;)

From: Bacon

But better be faster before someone get in the line =-O